Options

North America Leg 1 Bootlegs

SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,951
edited May 14 in The Porch
North America Leg 1 Bootlegs
News May 14 2024

Don’t miss a single McCready shred or falsetto run this year. As the tour ramps up these next few months, listen to high-quality recordings of each live performance.

The official Bootleg audio premieres on SiriusXM’s PJ Radio on release date at 6pm ET, replaying at 9pm ET. Immediately following the Pearl Jam Radio premiere, the shows will be available in the Shop in CD and digital formats or stream it on Nugs.

North America Leg 1 Bootleg Release Schedule*:

• Available Now - Vancouver, Night 1 (from May 4)
  • Available Now - Vancouver, Night 2 (from May 6)
  • May 17th - Portland (from May 10)
  • May 21st - Sacramento (from May 13)
  • May 25th - Las Vegas, Night 1 (from May 16)
  • May 29th - Las Vegas, Night 2 (from May 18)
  • June 2nd - Los Angeles, Night 1 (from May 21)
  • June 6th - Los Angeles, Night 2 (from May 22)
  • June 10th - BottleRock Festival (from May 25)
  • June 14th - Seattle, Night 1 (from May 28)
  • June 18th - Seattle Night 2 (from May 30)

*All dates and times are subject to change.

Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,522
    Sweet! B)
  • Options
    iammine16iammine16 Vancouver, BC Posts: 820
    The 2 Vancouver shows sound fantastic!
    Vancouver, BC - 2005
    Vancouver, BC - 2009
    Vancouver, BC - 2011
    Vancouver, BC - 2013
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Quebec City, QC - 2016
    Ottawa, ON - 2016
    Pemberton, BC - 2016
    Seattle, WA 1 - 2018
    Seattle, WA 2 - 2018
  • Options
    BSullyBSully Indiana Posts: 1,088
    I just used one of my download codes for N1...
    I can't wait to play it.
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    They do sound incredible. Finishing up VAN #1 at the moment, looking forward to #2! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    JmeiiiJmeiii Posts: 110
    Any idea what happened to the Portland bootleg? Supposed to be available today (5/17/24). Saw that it made a brief appearance in the shop earlier, then disappeared. 
    Fenway Park: 8/7/2016
    Fenway Park: 9/2/2018
    Fenway Park: 9/4/2018
  • Options
    djjazzy276djjazzy276 Posts: 225
    Jmeiii said:
    Any idea what happened to the Portland bootleg? Supposed to be available today (5/17/24). Saw that it made a brief appearance in the shop earlier, then disappeared. 
    I think it's not technically supposed to be in the shop until after it debuts tonight on Pearl Jam radio.
  • Options
    They do sound incredible. Finishing up VAN #1 at the moment, looking forward to #2! 
    This is a great one. Just gave it a full listen yesterday. PJ Radio us playing N2 now. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,522
    Jmeiii said:

It'll be available right after it airs on SiriusXM Pearl Jam radio, which starts @ 6pm EST so I'm guessing around 8:30-9pm EST you can download & purchase Portland tonight @ the 10club store or Nugs. 
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Jmeiii said:

It'll be available right after it airs on SiriusXM Pearl Jam radio, which starts @ 6pm EST so I'm guessing around 8:30-9pm EST you can download & purchase Portland tonight @ the 10club store or Nugs. 
    Ah, of course. Got it. Thanks. I think it was the brief appearance that confused me. 
  • Options
    in_the_mudin_the_mud Calgary AB Posts: 494
    Anyone experiencing issues with downloads? Purchased both Vancouver nights yesterday and it still says processing.
    Warsaw 96/11/01 ; Katowice 00/06/15, Katowice 00/06/16 ; Chicago 03/06/18 ; Chicago 06/05/16 ; Chicago 06/05/17 ; Chicago 07/08/05 ; Boston 08/06/30 ; Philadelphia 09/10/27 ; New York 10/05/20 ; New York 10/05/21 ; Alpine Valley 11/09/03 ; Alpine Valley 11/09/04 ; Wrigley Field 13/07/19 ; Pittsburgh 13/10/11 ; St.Louis 14/10/03
  • Options
    benlw86benlw86 Posts: 15
    demetrios said:
    Jmeiii said:

Got Portland. Sound is UNBELIEVABLE. This is making me can't wait for London!
  • Options
    jwhjr17jwhjr17 Posts: 1,934
    benlw86 said:
    demetrios said:
    Jmeiii said:

Portland sounds great other than the random lady screaming constantly that you can hear clear as day between songs.
    1998-06-30 Mpls | 2006-07-06 Las Vegas | 2010-05-03 Kansas City | 2011-07-01 St. Louis EV | 2011-07-02 Mpls EV | 2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20 | 2011-09-17 Winnipeg | 2012-09-30 Missoula | 2012-11-18 Tulsa EV | 2013-07-19 Chicago | 2013-11-15 Dallas
    2013-11-16 OKC | 2014-10-09 Lincoln | 2014-10-17 Moline | 2014-10-19 St. Paul | 2014-10-20 Milwaukee | 2016-08-20 Chicago
    2016-08-22 Chicago | 2018-08-18 Chicago | 2018-08-20 Chicago | 2022-05-09 Phoenix | 2022-05-20 Las Vegas | 2022-09-18 St. Louis 
    2022-09-20 OKC | 2023-08-31 St. Paul | 2023-09-02 St. Paul | 2024-05-16 Las Vegas | 2024-05-18 Las Vegas |
  • Options
    ceskaceska New York Posts: 1,098
    jwhjr17 said:
    benlw86 said:
    demetrios said:
    Jmeiii said:

Portland sounds great other than the random lady screaming constantly that you can hear clear as day between songs.

I'll listen soon but I wonder why they don't scrub out individual screams/yells/talkers like that. Background audience noise is fine but there's no need to keep any noticeable audience interrupters. Pretty easy to do especially if it between songs.
  • Options
    MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 500
    ceska said:
    jwhjr17 said:
    benlw86 said:
    demetrios said:
    Jmeiii said:

I'll listen soon but I wonder why they don't scrub out individual screams/yells/talkers like that. Background audience noise is fine but there's no need to keep any noticeable audience interrupters. Pretty easy to do especially if it between songs.
    You're right.  Should be easy enough to scrub the noise and clean these up.   Maybe they can remaster the digital versions at least.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,316
    MikeDigs said:
    ceska said:
    jwhjr17 said:
    benlw86 said:
    demetrios said:
    Jmeiii said:

You're right.  Should be easy enough to scrub the noise and clean these up.   Maybe they can remaster the digital versions at least.
    I was listening to Portland in the car yesterday and my son was like, "Oh my god! Do you hear that woman screaming?" Wasn't as noticeable once the songs started.

I'm going to dub her the Portland Screamer. She can join the ranks of the Boston Puker and live in infamy on the forum. 😆 
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,567
    tbergs said:
    MikeDigs said:
    ceska said:
    jwhjr17 said:
    benlw86 said:
    demetrios said:
    Jmeiii said:

I was listening to Portland in the car yesterday and my son was like, "Oh my god! Do you hear that woman screaming?" Wasn't as noticeable once the songs started.

I'm going to dub her the Portland Screamer. She can join the ranks of the Boston Puker and live in infamy on the forum. 😆 
    Listening to it now at work and it is obnoxious. 
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    MikeDigs said:
    ceska said:
    jwhjr17 said:
    benlw86 said:
    demetrios said:
    Jmeiii said:

:lol:  She's living rent free in the Portland mix haha
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,316
    MikeDigs said:
    tbergs said:
    MikeDigs said:
    ceska said:
    jwhjr17 said:
    benlw86 said:
    demetrios said:
    Jmeiii said:

:lol:  She's living rent free in the Portland mix haha
    Truth! That being said, I think Portland sounds the best so far. New songs sound great. After the first couple shows I expect them to have the mix dialed in for the rest of the leg.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    flanosmasseurflanosmasseur Posts: 215
    Glad I wasn't the only one having an "issue" regarding the P-Town boot (I posted a separate thread about it). That said, like @tbergs noted, the concert mix is spectacular (rich and full) ...just wish they could've filtered out the "Portland Screamer". I know I won't be listening to Ed's banter between songs on this one any longer.
    07/28/1992 - Cincinnati
    07/11/1998 - Las Vegas
    07/22/2006 - The Gorge
    04/26/2016 - Lexington
    08/08/2018 - Seattle
    08/10/2018 - Seattle
    08/20/2018 - Wrigley Field
    04/02/2020 - Nashville
    09/16/2022 - Nashville
  • Options
    edited May 20
    Glad I wasn't the only one having an "issue" regarding the P-Town boot (I posted a separate thread about it). That said, like @tbergs noted, the concert mix is spectacular (rich and full) ...just wish they could've filtered out the "Portland Screamer". I know I won't be listening to Ed's banter between songs on this one any longer.
    I just downloaded this and have been listening. I was thinking: "I wonder if I'll even notice her. Surely, they are all blowing this out of propor...oh, yeah. There she is."
    Post edited by Jmeiii on
  • Options
    Hopefully we don't have any more "screamers" in the upcoming shows, and the "Portland Screamer" gets scrubbed from the mix.

• Options
    MikeDigs said:
    Hopefully we don't have any more "screamers" in the upcoming shows, and the "Portland Screamer" gets scrubbed from the mix.

New bootleg art. 🤣
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,966
    Has anyone bought and received a CD? I just bought the Sacramento one and am wondering how long it will take to get. In the past, Nugs has taken a ridiculously long time to ship. Hopefully, they have improved...
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Options
    djjazzy276djjazzy276 Posts: 225
    Has anyone bought and received a CD? I just bought the Sacramento one and am wondering how long it will take to get. In the past, Nugs has taken a ridiculously long time to ship. Hopefully, they have improved...
    I bought the Portland bootleg on 5/18 and see that as of today the package has been received and is in Paso Robles. No ETA yet, but with any luck I'll have it Saturday. Maybe Tuesday due to the holiday.
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,966
    I bought the Portland bootleg on 5/18 and see that as of today the package has been received and is in Paso Robles. No ETA yet, but with any luck I'll have it Saturday. Maybe Tuesday due to the holiday.
    Seems a lot quicker than before. Thanks!
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Options
    Daner90Daner90 Posts: 74
    Gonna need that la night 2 boot! 
  • Options
    MD190661MD190661 Posts: 394
    The little I've heard of this tour via the bootlegs sound fantastic. I've found PJ boots to be a little lacking in the clarity department, but this tour is super well mixed and really clear.
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 5/13/24, 5/25/24

• Options
    LiftedLifted Posts: 1,713
    MikeDigs said:

Just listened to Portland yesterday. I honestly didn't find the Portland screamer to be an annoyance at all. If anything, it gave the recording more of a feeling of being there. And the screaming was pretty well timed and unintrusive if you ask me. I appreciate her enthusiasm.

I think Portland is getting the slight edge over Vegas 1 from me so far for best bootleg of the tour. I've listened to all of them except for Sacramento. I prefer the Vegas 1 setlist, but I think the overall band performance was a bit better in Portland. Eddie's best vocal performance is Portland. McCready is shining on both, but more so on Vegas 1. The rest of the band sounds great too of course, but whoever mixed these bootlegs really put Eddie and McCready front and center, so that's what is sticking out to me.

Really cool to hear the new songs already growing in a live setting. They really started taking it up a level in Portland. Outside of wreckage and setting sun, McCready is pretty much soloing through the entirety of all of the new tracks and it's sublime. I'm not sure I've ever heard him playing better on any tour up to this point. He sounds possessed.
  • Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 802
    Lifted said:
    MikeDigs said:

Just listened to Portland yesterday. I honestly didn't find the Portland screamer to be an annoyance at all. If anything, it gave the recording more of a feeling of being there. And the screaming was pretty well timed and unintrusive if you ask me. I appreciate her enthusiasm.

I think Portland is getting the slight edge over Vegas 1 from me so far for best bootleg of the tour. I've listened to all of them except for Sacramento. I prefer the Vegas 1 setlist, but I think the overall band performance was a bit better in Portland. Eddie's best vocal performance is Portland. McCready is shining on both, but more so on Vegas 1. The rest of the band sounds great too of course, but whoever mixed these bootlegs really put Eddie and McCready front and center, so that's what is sticking out to me.

Really cool to hear the new songs already growing in a live setting. They really started taking it up a level in Portland. Outside of wreckage and setting sun, McCready is pretty much soloing through the entirety of all of the new tracks and it's sublime. I'm not sure I've ever heard him playing better on any tour up to this point. He sounds possessed.
    In ft Worth 2 last year, we also had a screamer. Pretty annoying on the boot
  • Options
    CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,352
    I was at Fort Worth. I’ve listened to that boot multiple times. I haven’t noticed a screamer. At least not one on the Portland Screamer level! At least she is between the songs, not in the middle!