Options

Camden 6-19-08 Tailgate Thread

12346»

Comments

• Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    There will be a few of us at lot 1....
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=279240

However, I'm hunting down that Yield flag... what lot you girls going to be setting up at? ;)
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    We're going to get there about 11:30-12:00. If you guys see a white Dodge Dakoka with a Kansas City Cheifs sticker on the back, stop on by....I'd love to meet some of you! We have VIP parking, but I don't know if that parking lot is open that early. Damn, I don't even know where that lot is anyway. Can you help?

Anyway, it's going to be awesome weather, a great day for a PJ party. Let's let them know how much we love them!
    I will hold the candle until it burns up my arm. I'll keep taking punches until their will grows tired. I will stare the sun down until my eyes go blind. I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.
  • Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    wonder if they'll let me in the S Bank Center with a YIELD flag on a flagpole..... hmmmmm :confused:
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Options
    chromiam wrote:
    wonder if they'll let me in the S Bank Center with a YIELD flag on a flagpole..... hmmmmm :confused:

I have an idea on where you can hide it......Although I'm pretty sure only prison inmates use that method....

Hmmmm......Someone's gotta take one for the team.

EDIT: Yes, a butt joke....I went there....
    When this just feels like spinning plates.
  • Options
    I think I'm going to end up renting a car....

Is it easy to get to from the turnpike?

Directions:
    From the New Jersey Turnpike: Get off at Exit 4 and proceed onto Route 73N. Go 1/2 mile to Rte. 295S. See signs for Ben Franklin Bridge - Rte 676. Take Rte 676 to Exit 4 Atlantic Avenue or Exit 5A (Mickle Blvd/Martin Luther King Blvd.). Follow signs to Camden Waterfront & the venue.

that is from ticketmaster...i have taken 676 before...and there are signs along the way to the waterfront...can you rent a car with a navigation?
    10/3/05
    5/27/06 5/27/06 6/01/06
    8/5/07
    6/17/08 6/19/08 6/20/08 6/22/08 6/24/08 6/25/08
  • Options
    JenInTheBxJenInTheBx Posts: 293
    chromiam wrote:

BRING IT

I have fond memories of that flag.
  • Options
    I have an idea on where you can hide it......Although I'm pretty sure only prison inmates use that method....

Hmmmm......Someone's gotta take one for the team.

EDIT: Yes, a butt joke....I went there....

Figures you would go there.... make sure you don't pre-game before getting that rental car, or you may find out what its like to be a prison inmate ...
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

• Options
    arakiasarakias Posts: 281
    Hi there,

I have (2) fan club seats for Camden Night 1 (6/19) and havnt been able to figure out a roundtrip from NYC because I do not have anyone to go with.
    Is there anyone looking to go to the show (I can leave work mid afternoon thursday) and has transportation to and from NYC on the day of? I would like to get back the same night if possible (and I might sleep in the car). Also, be friendly and conversational, i'm an easy going fellow.

I can offer in exchange my +1 ten club ticket (member number 179---).

Please note that my posting this offer is to ENTERTAIN ideas, I still have to work Friday I believe and want to see if this is even possible. Its a lot of driving/commuting for one show (without a car as I live in CT) but I dont want to miss a show if I already have the tickets. I would never find out what seats I had... I am trying to ask friends as well even after this is posted.

I guess theres a lot of trust involved in even considering something like this, I dont want to get forgotten at Camden! Lets see what happens.

edit: I think I'll make another thread as well if the gods allow.
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    chromiam wrote:

Where you parking ???

I'll look for it !!
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    Where you parking ???

I'll look for it !!

Probably lot #1 or 2 depending on when I get to the venue.

Admin

• Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,817
    We're going to get there about 11:30-12:00. If you guys see a white Dodge Dakoka with a Kansas City Cheifs sticker on the back, stop on by....I'd love to meet some of you! We have VIP parking, but I don't know if that parking lot is open that early. Damn, I don't even know where that lot is anyway. Can you help?

Anyway, it's going to be awesome weather, a great day for a PJ party. Let's let them know how much we love them!

VIP parking is in lot 1 :)
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    Any idea what time they've been starting? I'm commuting from work and am trying to figure out timing and transportation. also, haven't heard anything about an opening act, do they have anyone?
  • Options
    dirty_mikedirty_mike Posts: 131
    Any idea what time they've been starting? I'm commuting from work and am trying to figure out timing and transportation. also, haven't heard anything about an opening act, do they have anyone?

Pearl Jams been taking the stage somwhere between 8:50 and 9:00 according to other threads. They do have an opening act and they take the stage @ 7:30 (or somewhere around there)
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    chromiam wrote:
    Probably lot #1 or 2 depending on when I get to the venue.

I'm not sure what time I'm getting there either

Have work until 4pm
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    dirty_mikedirty_mike Posts: 131
    bump
  • Options
    Just got tickets last minute, but no tailgating for me, girlfriend doesn't approve on weeknights
    2003/04/28 - The Spectrum - Philadelphia, PA
    2004/10/01 - Sovereign Center - Reading, PA
    2005/09/01 - The Gorge - George, WA
    2006/05/28 - Tweeter Center - Camden, NJ
    2008/06/18 - Susquehanna Center - Camden, NJ
    2008/06/24 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
  • Options
    snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    Just got tickets last minute, but no tailgating for me, girlfriend doesn't approve on weeknights
    *whip crack*
  • Options
    yeah, i made the mistake of inviting her... but she's staying home for the msg show...
    2003/04/28 - The Spectrum - Philadelphia, PA
    2004/10/01 - Sovereign Center - Reading, PA
    2005/09/01 - The Gorge - George, WA
    2006/05/28 - Tweeter Center - Camden, NJ
    2008/06/18 - Susquehanna Center - Camden, NJ
    2008/06/24 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
  • Options
    I am going open when the gates open but I am lookign for a ticket for my friend and I am selling two lawn seats to anyone interested for friday. So if you want to go to another night contact me at 1-609-481-5965 or email at linefam@comcast.net
  • Options

hmmmmm...oh yeah, that's another thread.

You're aloud to go to a concert and probably won't be home until 1am, but no tailgating???

hmmmm.....she must stay home for MSG.
    I will hold the candle until it burns up my arm. I'll keep taking punches until their will grows tired. I will stare the sun down until my eyes go blind. I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.
  • Options
    Ok.......So is there a final answer on what time the lots open?
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734

wtf, dude. She should be at home cleaning or something.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    JenInTheBxJenInTheBx Posts: 293
    Thursdays show is looking like more and more of a stretch for me to make it to the tailgate. The friend I'm driving up with isnt getting to my house until after 5. Maybe with some luck (and a lack of traffic, which isn't likely) I'll make it over to see you guys. :)
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    snipes824 wrote:
    *whip crack*
    who knows if he even has a girlfriend, its the internet
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    Anybody planning a pub meet-up in Philly before Camden#2 tomorrow evening..? Maybe "Dirty Frank's Bar" at 347 South 13th Street? I'm not from Philly, so maybe those of you more local can suggest something/somewhere better. Frank's certainly seems divey enough for our strange lot of PJ fans though... And I think it's fairly close to the Philly/Camden ferry. Your thoughts? Cheers-
  • Options
    If there's no def. meet up i will scour the lots until I find people :)

I'm very excited...I'm about to leave Baltimore and should get there by 4.

If anyone sees a lost looking blonde in a white shirt and denim skirt, feel free to say hello!
  • Options
    Alright people.......Tonight is the night.

I'll be leaving my house at around 3pm.....Hopefully turnpike traffic isn't too bad.
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    Ok.......So is there a final answer on what time the lots open?
    Wahoo!
    Are we there yet? I guess I'll just leave the hotel now and search for all the happy people.....anyone know if the gates are open?
    xo
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    i read somewhere..maybe the tour section actually, that they opened at 4pm. leaving in 5 minutes regardless and I'm 10 minutes away.

everyone enjoy and be safe tonight.
    06: 6/3 E. Ruth 07: 8/5 Chicago 08: 6/19 Philly, 6/22 DC, 6/30 Boston 09: 6/12 EV-Philly, 9/30-31 Spectrum III & IV 10: 5/18 Newark 11: 6/25 EV-Philly, 9/3-4 (PJ20) 12: 9/2 Philly 13: 7/19 Wrigley, 10/21-22 Philly 16: 4/29 Philly, 8/20 & 8/22 Wrigley, 11/4 TOTD-Philly 18: 9/4 Fenway 22: 9/14 Camden
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    I just got an email from Live Nation telling me that the Crue is playing Camden this Saturday. Any of you cool enough to go?
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?