Options

______ is on my turntable right now.

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,004
    mono reissue

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,034

Moline vault. I think this is my favorite of the six vaults I own. 
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,956
    need a little good love for the cure
  • Options

• Options
    Great harmonica on I need a miracle. Oddball lyrics always crack me up. 

• Options
    Dirty crusty dead boot from NJ capitol theater. Gonna be that kind of day.
  • Options
    Straight to No Quater
  • Options

• Options
    It's time to walk away and start over again

Wanna walk awwwayyyyy
  • Options
    don't spin u2 often, but when I do.  It's darn good. Here a little in my tree drum vibe...rolling through some of these tunes
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,407

Some Americana / Country from the lead singer of Thrice. Love.
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,993
    Looking forward to some Dark Matter pics in the next week or two. 🤘
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    hot piece of wax. $ goes to HR. Ok with me
  • Options
    Hey ho you know. Really sweet 'rawmones' baby. Demos. Prefer to the polished. Kinda guy i am.
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    GlowGirl said:

review?

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    GlowGirl said:

review?
    I didn’t get a chance to listen to the whole thing. I put it on when I was finishing up work. Then a friend came by. I will finish it tomorrow. Only listened to side one so far. 
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,814
    Finally

• Options
    Woah!!! That looks so cool. Can I come over?
  • Options
    edited April 25

Slowly getting through my RSD purchases. So far this has a bit of a psychedelic sound to it. But only a few songs in.

Edit - I really like this one. It definitely has a 1960's psychedelic vibe to it.
    Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • Options
    one man mosh pit
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,814
    It's the wife's birthday, which means it's Brandi Day.
  • Options

• Options
    still sucky and unbelievable that cc (mental illness) took his life. Loss of my childhood rock star. Should be standing and living with all of us. F..k
  • Options
    Quick flashback. Lucky me at premiere of pj20 .  Look behind me and there is cc. Chilling. I had to get up to talk to him. Talked about seeing him play with voivod and fnm. Quick chat about how he climbed all over the beams and kicked the ceiling in right over my head!, I didn't want to bother him.  Went to walk away and he stuck his hand out to shake mine. So sweet. 
    That movie is heavy on cc.

Time just ran out I guess
  • Options
    dogmattdogmatt Posts: 105
    gdam..this is awesome!

• Options
    Oh yeah! I got that sucker. Wow.
  • Options
    Riot Act ❤️