Options

Fan To Fan

Comments

• Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,185
    ay235230 said:
    SHZA said:
    Those posts were shut down last time for circumventing the policy. Otherwise we might see a lot of them 
    I was wondering how long it would take to get pulled. Lasted longer than I expected.
    Makes no sense. I understand them enforcing anti-scalping measures. But for someone who is already taking a loss, and just doesn't want to eat all of their money, it's kind of bs.

@ay235230 try posting your offer on one of the many FB pages. You may have better luck.
    thanks for the heads up - sorry, just trying to find a solution here and hopefully helping the ticket go to a 10c member who would enjoy it! 

may be a dumb question, but which FB pages?
    Here's the one for that show: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pearljamsacramento
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,269
    CROJAM95 said:
    Please keep me in mind if you have a pair of LA2 GA

Thank Ya
    If you find someone, ask then to do a login Share, BOTS still seem to be grabbing all the GA, Even a timed drop may not work. We 10cers need to create a trusted network of people that we trust to share logins not drop on TM for them to show up on StubHub 20 min later. 
    Be willing to meet at the show, $400 cash
    best way

2022 I was successful day of 2 LAs and San Diego
    able to upgrade GAs

this year not too confident

• Options
    YoullseeDragonsYoullseeDragons Posts: 2,122
    PhartN said:
    Scored a single upper in Sec 203 for Baltimore. Thanks if someone posted from in here. Another BOT battle won! Unless they are picky and don't want uppers. 
    Hell ya!  Nice!

I do not think the bots are going for upper singles, but that doesnt make this win any less awesome!  See you there!
    Sounds good!
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,294
    CROJAM95 said:

Thank Ya
    If you find someone, ask then to do a login Share, BOTS still seem to be grabbing all the GA, Even a timed drop may not work. We 10cers need to create a trusted network of people that we trust to share logins not drop on TM for them to show up on StubHub 20 min later. 
    I have a tip here.  If you choose to share your login and are using iphones, make sure you access your tickets through the Ticketmaster app.  Do not try to put them into your wallet or the tickets will become disabled and its a pain to get it fixed.
    Thanks! This is good to know. And confirms what I heard from some other people who attempted (unsuccessfully) to do wallet drops for the TX shows last year. 
  • Options
    EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 729
    steven87 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

Thank Ya
    I have a tip here.  If you choose to share your login and are using iphones, make sure you access your tickets through the Ticketmaster app.  Do not try to put them into your wallet or the tickets will become disabled and its a pain to get it fixed.
    Thanks! This is good to know. And confirms what I heard from some other people who attempted (unsuccessfully) to do wallet drops for the TX shows last year. 
    Interesting. For Austin, I had zero issues doing wallet drops both nights. 
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,331
    Why would downloading the tickets from tm app to apple wallet cause a problem?
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,348
    Zod said:
    Apple wallet gets confused if it contains downloads from more than one TM account.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,230
    Zod said:
    Apple wallet gets confused if it contains downloads from more than one TM account.  
    Or in some cases the tickets were already deposited in the owners wallet, then the second person would get an error. I just used the app and not the wallet. You do not need to use the wallet, or the website. If the tickets are already in a wallet, they will still be in the app account. 
  • Options
    edited May 3
    Zod said:
    Or in some cases the tickets were already deposited in the owners wallet, then the second person would get an error. I just used the app and not the wallet. You do not need to use the wallet, or the website. If the tickets are already in a wallet, they will still be in the app account. 
    The Vancouver tickets are now available to access. And just FYI for those wondering, it does appear that TM has disabled wallet transfers. So it appears that the only way to do a transfer would be to share account info (and obviously only with someone you trust). 

• Options
    wierd, I have an android phone, and just downloaded the tickets from wife's account night 1 into my own google wallet, and no problem with my own violent femmes tickets for sunday night.   I guess it's an apple thing.

I've got friends using a pair on my account to get in, I was going to login on their phone and download them to their apple wallet, like I do on Android to my google wallet, but I'm guessing that won't work with apple devices?
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,677
    edited May 3
    Zod said:

Because Apple and TM are the worst, lol. I'm not even kidding at all. I wouod never trust either as far as apps go. I also won't trust the app on Android. It's terrible. I just un-installed the TM app the other day because it sucks so bad. Browser version only for me.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    Zod said:

Because Apple and TM are the worst, lol. I'm not even kidding at all. I wouod never trust either as far as apps go. I also won't trust the app on Android. It's terrible. I just un-installed the TM app the other day because it sucks so bad. Browser version only for me.

Well you need the app on your phone to get into the concert.. lol.   I haven't had any problems with digital tickets in the google wallet.  It always works.  I always download them to the google wallet though.  I've never gone to an event yet using the ticket via the TM app.  I guess I trust google more than TM :)
  • Options
    edited May 3
    Zod said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Zod said:

Well you need the app on your phone to get into the concert.. lol.   I haven't had any problems with digital tickets in the google wallet.  It always works.  I always download them to the google wallet though.  I've never gone to an event yet using the ticket via the TM app.  I guess I trust google more than TM :)

No, you can use the browser to access tickets too, luckily. I am literally unable to login on the app. No matter what I do, it just spins and spins (at best. Sometimes it's just a blank screen). I have changed my password, uninstalled and reinstalled, cleared the cache, etc etc. I would love to put my tix in my google wallet, but it is impossible.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 782
    PJ_Soul said:
    Zod said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Zod said:

No, you can use the browser to access tickets too, luckily. I am literally unable to login on the app. No matter what I do, it just spins and spins (at best. Sometimes it's just a blank screen). I have changed my password, uninstalled and reinstalled, cleared the cache, etc etc. I would love to put my tix in my google wallet, but it is impossible.
    Not sure that’s still the case.

• Options
    iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,341
    My spare Portland single sold
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• Options
    edited May 3
    danofun said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Zod said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Zod said:

You can just click on the listing under that and access the ticket directly to put it in google wallet. :)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 782
    PJ_Soul said:
    danofun said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Zod said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Zod said:

You can just click on the listing under that and access the ticket directly to put it in google wallet. :)
    ahhh. I see that now. Thank you!
  • Options
    Zod said:
    wierd, I have an android phone, and just downloaded the tickets from wife's account night 1 into my own google wallet, and no problem with my own violent femmes tickets for sunday night.   I guess it's an apple thing.

I've got friends using a pair on my account to get in, I was going to login on their phone and download them to their apple wallet, like I do on Android to my google wallet, but I'm guessing that won't work with apple devices?
    Hmmmm that’s interesting. So it sounds like it appears to be an apple-related issue. You can’t download your tickets from apple’s version of the TM app to your apple wallet without using your Face ID. So it sounds like on apple devices, your tickets are tied to your Face ID (and the login credentials for your personal TM account), whereas on android devices they’re not. 
  • Options
    DCJLA77DCJLA77 Posts: 6
    Just posted F2F Missoula Pit 🥲. Happy hunting.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,923
    DCJLA77 said:
    These were sold before you even posted here. 
  • Options
    DCJLA77DCJLA77 Posts: 6
    PJNB said:
    DCJLA77 said:
    Dang, they weren’t even live when I posted.
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    Zod said:

Hmmmm that’s interesting. So it sounds like it appears to be an apple-related issue. You can’t download your tickets from apple’s version of the TM app to your apple wallet without using your Face ID. So it sounds like on apple devices, your tickets are tied to your Face ID (and the login credentials for your personal TM account), whereas on android devices they’re not. 
    I've never even used face id on my s22.  I use fingerprint for a lot of things, but the TM app is oldschool on anrdoid, only seems to login with email/password.  

In another thread someone posted that they loathe the TM app, and go in via webbrowser on their phone, then download to their wallet.  I guess instead of using the app they're using the mobile version of the website. I wonder if that would work on an Apple device.

To be fair, that Apple FaceID thing, seems to block a major loophole in making tickets non-transferrable, where on Android you can give your tickets to anyone you know, simply by logging into their phone and download them to the wallet on the phone :)
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,374
    edited May 3
    Zod said:
    steven87 said:
    Zod said:

I've never even used face id on my s22.  I use fingerprint for a lot of things, but the TM app is oldschool on anrdoid, only seems to login with email/password.  

In another thread someone posted that they loathe the TM app, and go in via webbrowser on their phone, then download to their wallet.  I guess instead of using the app they're using the mobile version of the website. I wonder if that would work on an Apple device.

To be fair, that Apple FaceID thing, seems to block a major loophole in making tickets non-transferrable, where on Android you can give your tickets to anyone you know, simply by logging into their phone and download them to the wallet on the phone :)
    I don't think the app vs web browser makes a difference. The tickets/TM account are associated with an Apple ID. When the tickets are put in another user's wallet, there's an error message to the effect that the ticket is associated with a different Apple ID. 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • Options
    DCJLA77 said:
    PJNB said:
    DCJLA77 said:
    I saw someone post that their Fenways where listed instantly when they sold. Maybe the same thing happens for Missoula. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    DCJLA77 said:
    PJNB said:
    DCJLA77 said:
    I saw someone post that their Fenways where listed instantly when they sold. Maybe the same thing happens for Missoula. 
    Doubtful, More likely whomever was refreshing was not actually refreshing the selection list. They do sell super quick so can be missed if your browser is not refreshing the list and not just refreshing what was on the page previous to the drop. Meaning the data was static, and the not showing new data. 
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,374
    PJSwae said:
    Has anyone in the US successfully listed UK tickets on F2F?  I have a Wise account, which gives me a UK IBN (bank account), but I can't seem to get verified and the tickets I'm listing don't actually show up as available.  I'd hate for them to go to waste but not sure what to do if I can't F2F. (I know, I saw the fine print, but trying to find a reasonable solution).
    I was able to sell my spare and just got paid. I originally listed a US bank account but switched to a Wise account after the sale. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    DCJLA77 said:
    PJNB said:
    DCJLA77 said:
    Doubtful, More likely whomever was refreshing was not actually refreshing the selection list. They do sell super quick so can be missed if your browser is not refreshing the list and not just refreshing what was on the page previous to the drop. Meaning the data was static, and the not showing new data. 
    I am saying that once they hit the submit button they said that they were listed right away. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    DCJLA77 said:
    PJNB said:
    DCJLA77 said:
    I am saying that once they hit the submit button they said that they were listed right away. 
    I would say that is also very unlikely - just the way the system works, the quickest ive seen is a few minutes... the database has to set the tickets as forsale, the database sweep has to catch and post the listing, then the map has to update... 
  • Options
    Thats the quickest I have seen as well but just repeating what others have said when they sold. 

If anyone wants to test it out with GA for Fenway N1 I am game. 
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,185
    u504 x 3 and u521 on LA1 pit