Options

Vancouver N1 and N2 - Thread

Comments

• Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,444
    Got an extra in 107 R7 for N1 if anyone is interested.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    nc_jammer1nc_jammer1 Posts: 546
    Damn. Would have loved to score one of those GAs on N1.

On another note, am I supposed to do something when I see those 2 mini-payments hitting my account after I've sold a ticket? I feel like there is but I can't find anything on the TM site.
    you need to go into your ticketmaster account, follow the steps for selling, you should see a link to enter the amounts of the 2 mini payments. This will verify your account
  • Options
    Original_ShiftyOriginal_Shifty Posts: 280
    Damn. Would have loved to score one of those GAs on N1.

On another note, am I supposed to do something when I see those 2 mini-payments hitting my account after I've sold a ticket? I feel like there is but I can't find anything on the TM site.
    you need to go into your ticketmaster account, follow the steps for selling, you should see a link to enter the amounts of the 2 mini payments. This will verify your account
    Thanks but I don't see that. The only thing I see is doing the Tax form which I did.

I couldn't locate the specific steps to do that, but now that I clicked on Sell, and scrolled down all the way down, I saw the FAQ with the specific question of "How do I verify the two Ticketmaster deposits......" I was able to follow that to do the verification.
    2011: Vancouver
    2013: LA 1 & LA 2, Vancouver
    2018: Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    2022: LA 1 & LA 2
    2024: Vancouver 1 & Vancouver 2, Portland, Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
  • Options
    UseUrIllusionsUseUrIllusions Posts: 537
    I’m assuming no outside poster tubes allowed? 
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    ManOfTheHour75ManOfTheHour75 Posts: 339
    I want to say thanks to everyone, especially the regulars that have been posting in this thread for the past month or so. 
    I've gotten a lot of good information and help here, especially regarding selling tickets and navigating the whole f2f process that I had never dealt with before. 
     I can't believe we are so close to these shows! This is the most excited I've been to see the band in a long long time. Helps that I absolutely love the new album and can't wait to hear the new songs live. 
    I hope everyone enjoys themselves and has an awesome time 😎 

" Things were different then, all is different now "

Seattle 09-16-96, Vancouver 07-19-98, Seattle 11-05-00, Seattle 12-09-02, Vancouver 05-30-03, Vancouver 09-02-05, Gorge 07-23-06, Seattle 09-21-09, Seattle 09-22-09, Vancouver 09-25-09
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    I’m assuming no outside poster tubes allowed? 
    As long as it's empty and you can show that, they have been allowed in the past. 
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    Fallen AngelFallen Angel Posts: 23
    I want to say thanks to everyone, especially the regulars that have been posting in this thread for the past month or so. 
    I've gotten a lot of good information and help here, especially regarding selling tickets and navigating the whole f2f process that I had never dealt with before. 
     I can't believe we are so close to these shows! This is the most excited I've been to see the band in a long long time. Helps that I absolutely love the new album and can't wait to hear the new songs live. 

Well said.  I feel the same.  Thank you
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,737
    edited May 1
    They just pulled tickets for alternating rows at the back of the lower bowl for N2. I wonder if that means they will come back even cheaper, or that they relocated people from the upper decks?? I kind of suspect that latter.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,323

Can’t freaking wait!!! So excited to hear the debut of dark matter! And looking forward to hopefully meeting many of you at the shows! 🎸🤘
  • Options
    Yah, this is the first album in a while that I truly cannot wait to hear every song played. I've got 5 shows so I think it'll get done. Saturday Night's coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,737
    Agreed! If they decided to play the whole album in sequence in Vancouver I would be happy about it. I am bouncing off the walls waiting for Saturday!!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,378
    PJ_Soul said:
    They just pulled tickets for alternating rows at the back of the lower bowl for N2. I wonder if that means they will come back even cheaper, or that they relocated people from the upper decks?? I kind of suspect that latter.
    nah, maybe they went somewhere else like radio stations to give away or something.  or just to make it look less bad and try to redump them in a few days :)
  • Options
    julieferjuliefer New Westminster, BC Posts: 395
    edited May 1
    If anyone is interested, there is also a facebook group where people have been discussing and making plans. There's a group of people meeting up for a scenic walk/hike on the Sunday in between shows if you're looking for an activity:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/pearljamvancouver
    Post edited by juliefer on
  • Options
    Allright, who grabbed that Row 1 Floor seat for N1?

• Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 482

Hear, hear! Safe travels to everyone making their way in. Big thanks for my ticket upgrades to @ManOfTheHour75 ,
     @RatherStarved , & the mysterious stranger who gave up their Row 1s. 🍻 
    Let’s show the band these ain’t no warm up shows! Vancouver is ready to rock!
  • Options
    Single ticket Row 4 floor N2
  • Options
    juliefer said:
    If anyone is interested, there is also a facebook group where people have been discussing and making plans. There's a group of people meeting up for a scenic walk/hike on the Sunday in between shows if you're looking for an activity:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/pearljamvancouver
    Great group!
  • Options
    Fallen AngelFallen Angel Posts: 23
    If anybody's looking for me on Saturday night, I'll be the guy running down the stairs from 118 to give Zod a high five at the front of the floor when they play Who You Are!  Monday I'll be they guy front row in 118 encouraging his teenagers to get Eddie's attention when he's tossing out tambourines!  Gonna be a fun couple nights
  • Options
    edited May 1
    So pumped.  I was watching the documentary last night, and all of a sudden it start sinking in that I get to see PJ on Saturday, and they're touring for an album I've fallen in love with over the past 10 days.   It's going to be epic!  

Two shows in Vancouver for the first time ever.   How lucky are we? :)
  • Options
    chittychitty Posts: 608
    Wow didn't clue in it is the first time two shows here. Curious to see how they do the sets. I know it will be shorter then pre 2022, and the first two shows, the odds of getting full on crazy setlists is slim. New album is great, barring 2-3 skipped songs, so anyway they make the sets I will be one happy man. 
    Glad there is a night in between so I can fully enjoy both. Let's just hope I am not at Rogers Sunday as well for a game 7.
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 671
    Yah, this is the first album in a while that I truly cannot wait to hear every song played. I've got 5 shows so I think it'll get done. Saturday Night's coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!
    Whoop whoop!  5 for me, listening now again, hoping to get the full in five.  I would call it 5 against 1 for both of us.
    4498 minutes!
  • Options
    More tickets just released by 10 club
  • Options
    mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 869
    Awesome seats available.
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • Options
    mikesbri said:
    Awesome seats available.
    I saw those.  I'm tempted to buy some row 2's, but I have 1st row floor both nights.  Would be better for my wife as she would see over people, but the energy on the floor is often intoxicating :)

Still makes me sad all these tickets weren't part of the original 10c sale :(
  • Options
    Zod said:
    mikesbri said:
    Awesome seats available.
    I saw those.  I'm tempted to buy some row 2's, but I have 1st row floor both nights.  Would be better for my wife as she would see over people, but the energy on the floor is often intoxicating :)

It makes no sense
  • Options
    edited May 2
    Zod said:
    mikesbri said:
    Awesome seats available.

Not sure what to say about this 10C sale, have been scrambling since day one of the sale. 

But the shows will be awesome!
    Post edited by nc_jammer1 on
  • Options
    mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 869
    I'm sure they have alot more ready to sell after this batch sells. 
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • Options
    mcg.j.seanmcg.j.sean Posts: 70
    I bit on the 105 row 2s. Both nights was in 119 lower so this way got a night on stones side as well. Pretty sweet seats! 
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 482
    Zod said:
    mikesbri said:
    Awesome seats available.

It makes no sense
    None at all. Those used to be the seats we got if we didn’t win GA. Now many of us get put in the back half of the floor and have to battle our way closer through F2F. Really frustrating. 
  • Options
    I have just listed 3 seats F2F , Sec 118 Row 4 , Night 2. Awesome seats !!  2 together and a single. Hope someone here can use these