Options

Cohen Gives Analogs for DM Tracks

2»

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    I'm glad that Running is compared to the worst songs they've released. Very glad. 
    Yeah I was so happy to see this....remain baffled why they released it second though. 

This Stevie song better live up to the hype!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,304
    dwjmu84 said:
    I'm sorry this makes no sense how is in hiding like parting ways and how is force of nature like sleeping by myself. MFC like hail hail and life wasted?
    I've been lucky enough to hear this album and some of this is way off.
    I think his point is that he hears or feels elements of the listed songs in the corresponding DM tracks. It’s a very subjective thing and hey, if he hears it, that’s his reality.

also….didn’t you say you couldn’t really focus on the record much with Ed being right there and the sort of party-like atmosphere that was the London event?

Wait... What?! :open_mouth: Was Eddie present at the London listening party last week?
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Pap said:
    dwjmu84 said:
    I'm sorry this makes no sense how is in hiding like parting ways and how is force of nature like sleeping by myself. MFC like hail hail and life wasted?
    I've been lucky enough to hear this album and some of this is way off.
    I think his point is that he hears or feels elements of the listed songs in the corresponding DM tracks. It’s a very subjective thing and hey, if he hears it, that’s his reality.

also….didn’t you say you couldn’t really focus on the record much with Ed being right there and the sort of party-like atmosphere that was the London event?
    Wait... What?! :open_mouth: Was Eddie present at the London listening party last week?
    Nevermind, I just found the answer: Pearl Jam’s Dark Matter, a listening party with Ed Vedder in London. I'm only a 2h-train ride from London... :disappointed: