Options

Pearl Jam FB page toxicity.

brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,840
edited February 17 in The Porch
What the hell?  What a train wreck!  What's with the Pearl Jam FB page?  Sure, there's always been a certain amount of sarcasm, bating, trolling, etc., both here and there. But man, it's gotten toxic as hell on FB.  Is this what happens when people get old- they get cranky and jaded and start hating on each other more than ever?  Fuck that.  It makes the group look bad and the once oh-so-cool Pearl Jam  "family" vibe look like shit.  This is not right. 
“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,846
    I gave that app up a while back after a hack. Sucks! Least we have @Sea peace keeping here 😀
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Left there ages ago.
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,335
    10 years away from those shit pit sites.dont regret 1 day
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,840
    Spunkie said:
    I gave that app up a while back after a hack. Sucks! Least we have @Sea peace keeping here 😀
    Smart...
    Left there ages ago.
    ...smart...
    10 years away from those shit pit sites.dont regret 1 day
    ...and smart!

If it were not for a few people who for God know what reason only keep in touch with me via Facebook, I would do like you all! 

And yeah, things are way more cool here. 
    Sorry for the rant!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

This discussion has been closed.