Options

Pearl Jam Headlining BottleRock Festival

2»

Comments

• Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    Why so much hate for BottleRock? I have been twice and I think it's a fun festival and quite well organized over all. All festivals have crowds and traffic. Personally, I find Ohana disappointing in many ways since it's so tiny with extremely weak food and beverage selection and no re-entry. Fewer bands at Ohana too but more expensive. 

Seeing PJ at a festival is obviously not a regular PJ show but I'm looking forward to BottleRock and will be there the whole weekend and thoroughly expect to have a great time. Doesn't hurt that I like wine, beer and good food too...

More power to you. I just look at the $456 price and would rather put that toward two or three headlining shows.
    I'm with NiteLite10 on this. Bottlerock is loaded with amazing artists. I love a good festival. Not sure if I'm going to do the 3-day pass, but I'm guessing 1-day tickets will run around $200, and that feels more than worth it to see a headlining PJ set plus a whole bunch of additional talented acts throughout the day.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    Has anyone been able to get the bottlerock festival presale code to work?
  • Options
    ChrrieChrrie Posts: 96
    sampasser said:
    What error are you having? It worked for me 
  • Options
    sampassersampasser Posts: 5
    edited January 10
    Chrrie said:
    sampasser said:
    Code not valid. Please try again. - entering at the very bottom of the page where it says "Have a passcode? Alternate pricing may be available with a special code." (edit) I got it to work for GA... but won't work for VIP...  looks like that's what the issue was...
    Post edited by sampasser on
  • Options
    NEweatherNEweather Posts: 450
    edited January 10
    Single day GA subtotalled @ $233.00, then
    the shipping
    $16.38 = Total $268.38 for 1 person, single day @frontgate tickets for this Bottle Rock Fest.

I couldn't tell if the presale code went through or did anything. I had input [redacted. please do not post codes.], But it looked like it "disappeared" 
    when I submitted the order- not clear to me.
    Post edited by Sea on
  • Options
    NEweatherNEweather Posts: 450
    It was $233. + insurance @$16.38, then the shipping @ $19.00 for a Total of $268.38
    for one person single day-^^^^
  • Options
    VinniePVinnieP San Francisco Posts: 4
    edited January 10
    sampasser said:
    Chrrie said:
    sampasser said:
    Code not valid. Please try again. - entering at the very bottom of the page where it says "Have a passcode? Alternate pricing may be available with a special code." (edit) I got it to work for GA... but won't work for VIP...  looks like that's what the issue was...
    I heard [redacted. please do not post codes.] code only for GA tix.  AMEX users may have code for VIP 1-day tix, or another code?    
    Post edited by Sea on
    PJ MSG 1 - New York, USA 05-01-2016
    PJ MSG 2 - New York, USA 05-02-2016
    TOTD SF 1 - San Francisco, USA 11-11-2016
    TOTD - Los Angeles, USA 11-14-2016
  • Options
    StoveStove Posts: 316
    I've been spoiled by Ohana and wanna do VIP given the chance.
  • Options
    ChrrieChrrie Posts: 96
    Bottlerock has half the stage walled off for VIP but that is one pricey ticket 
  • Options
    involutionaryinvolutionary sun diego Posts: 105
    how much is the single VIP ticket?
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,478
    how much is the single VIP ticket?

Ticket Prices consist of $495 + $49 Fees

• Options
    involutionaryinvolutionary sun diego Posts: 105
    Oooo ouch. 😂
  • Options
    tcbztcbz Chicago Posts: 2
    edited January 10
    Passcode [redacted. please do not post codes.] not working for me. Am I missing something?
    Post edited by Sea on
  • Options
    VinniePVinnieP San Francisco Posts: 4
    edited January 10
    tcbz said:
    Passcode [redacted. please do not post codes.] not working for me. Am I missing something?
    That code only works for GA tix

Post edited by Sea on
    PJ MSG 1 - New York, USA 05-01-2016
    PJ MSG 2 - New York, USA 05-02-2016
    TOTD SF 1 - San Francisco, USA 11-11-2016
    TOTD - Los Angeles, USA 11-14-2016
  • Options
    rrvwmrrrrvwmrr Posts: 2
    Not sure if this is the place to sell tix but I bought 2 3-day GA passes and can now only go one day. I am selling at face value. Wanted to offer them to a PJ member first.
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,924
    The passcode is only valid for GA tickets

Reminder: Please do not post or share codes. Thank you

• Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    I do not get the hate for music festivals. Of course dedicated arena shows are preferable, but I have never had a bad time at a music festival. Hang with friends, hear a ton of live music and have a good time.  PJ playing is just a bonus. I always think of festivals as a party with friends and PJ as the house band.  Napa sounds like a good time and there is enough in the line up to make it worth it.
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,219
    Get_Right said:
    I do not get the hate for music festivals. Of course dedicated arena shows are preferable, but I have never had a bad time at a music festival. Hang with friends, hear a ton of live music and have a good time.  PJ playing is just a bonus. I always think of festivals as a party with friends and PJ as the house band.  Napa sounds like a good time and there is enough in the line up to make it worth it.
    Go for it then. 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    estarr31estarr31 Posts: 569
    edited January 12
    Only an hour drive for me, pumped to finally be able to see MMJ live, been waiting on them and missed out on their tour last year. Still will try and pull off Sacramento if I can but arena/festival are def two different experiences, just gotta enjoy it and adjust expectations appropriately. 
    Mansfield 6/30/08 -  Wrigley Field 7/14/13 -  Worcester I 10/15/13 -  Global Citizen 9/26/15 -  MSG II 5/2/16 -  Fenway I 8/5/16 -  Fenway II 8/7/16 -  Fenway II 9/4/18 - LA I 5/6/22 - LA II 5/7/22 - MSG 9/11/22 - Nashville 9/16/22 - St. Paul I and II 8/31/23-9/2/23
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Get_Right said:
    Go for it then. 

Thought about it, but the timing is not good from a work perspective. Friends in Napa have been trying for many years to get me out there for bottle rock. One of these years I will do it.
  • Options
    SALLYROOSALLYROO Posts: 51
    estarr31 said:
    Only an hour drive for me, pumped to finally be able to see MMJ live, been waiting on them and missed out on their tour last year. Still will try and pull off Sacramento if I can but arena/festival are def two different experiences, just gotta enjoy it and adjust expectations appropriately. 
    I managed to see MMJ seven times last year. They’re playing on another level now, you won’t be disappointed! To get them and PJ on the same day is awesome. They give it their all even if it’ll be a shorter set than usual. 
  • Options
    Who won the Bottlerock ticket contest?
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    JD29648JD29648 Denver Posts: 29
    I have two 3-day general admission tickets I'm looking to unload.  Subtotal was $912.00 total for both.  If interested PM. 
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,478
    2 hour set: 7:45 to 9:45