Options

Tattoos...

2»

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    hope you find the way to do it..
    if u need ideas i have like 550 pj tattoo at my facebook,maybe you find there some ideas..feel free to add me..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    Anyone have a tattoo on the inside of your bicep? I'm thinking of getting one there as I've run out of space on my forearm. The last one I had done was 3 hours long and hurt pretty good. I've heard this spot of the body can be pretty painful. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,834
    edited January 23

Post edited by Loujoe on
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,801
    Anyone have a tattoo on the inside of your bicep? I'm thinking of getting one there as I've run out of space on my forearm. The last one I had done was 3 hours long and hurt pretty good. I've heard this spot of the body can be pretty painful. 
    I have a full sleeve and the inner bicep was the worst part followed by the elbow. Mine is black and gray and has a ton of shading which sucks on a sensitive area. 
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,478
    Here is the one I got on inner bicep. I didn’t find it too bad, but the worse part was around the back side of the bicep, that prolly was the worse part for pain, for me anyways
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,993
    I have . It was not too bad. As it gets near the arm pit it's a bit worse but ok.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,993

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -