Options

What show did you get the most trashed for????

Comments

• Options
    I've never been trashed to see Pearl Jam, but I think it would have been kind of fun. I was too young the first time & it certainly would have helped a little by drinkin beer at Alpine in 2000.
  • Options
    NYbenbenNYbenben Posts: 1,020
    Aerosmith & Dokken- 1988... was blind drunk...it was my first Aerosmith show ever and i was very excited to see it... i hardly remember being there.
    4/12/92, 8/11/92, 9/28/96, 9/11/98, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 7/9/03, 4/30/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 12/9/05, 5/12/06, 5/17/06, 5/28/06, 6/3/06, 12/9/06, EV LA 4/12-4/13/08, 6/12/08, 6,19,08, 6,20,08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 7/1/08

and still jonesing for another show....
    "the waiting drove me mad..."
  • Options
    I wish ya could get drunk without having to pee :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    cincinnati 06 i had so much trash in my room the maids must have been in there for hours cleaning it.
    f*ck cincy....
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    dmb '01 i think....had shit seats at dodger stadium.....my buddy brought this nuclear powered joint....i was comatose for most of the show....
  • Options
    NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    I should also mention the hippie at Bridge School last year. A lot of us board members were at the totem pole and an old hippie shows up and rolls a joint worthy of Cheech & Chong. He got every member of the board (who was there) stoned, and we only smoked half of it.

I wasn't trashed, but I was pretty high for a while after that. If I could, I would pay over face value for tickets to get seats next to him at a concert.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,021
    Vote for Change- 2004- Kissimmee, FL
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    I was tripping pretty hard on mushrooms at the 2005 Philly show
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    pearl jam? may 10th, 2006, air canada centre. didn't remember the middle part of the show 'til about midnight the next day. i have therefore vowed to not excessively drink at any pj show again...

but i should have vowed not to drink excessively at ANY show ever again. september 26th of that same year, i had seventh row floor seats for the chili peppers. i got kicked out before the show began. never even saw my seats. i remember buying alcohol during the mars volta set, then going for a smoke, then not being allowed back in. i guess i shouldn't blame alcohol for that. if i hadn't needed that cigarette, i'd have been okay.

so maybe i'll continue to drink excessively at some shows.
  • Options
    Reading Festival....

Was drinking ALL day. During Slayer I was going mental in the mosh pit and didnt seem to care that my friend had burned all my armpit hair off with his lighter.

I remember that the gig was incredible.

I still find myself walking down the street and going 'oh yeah! I remember that now.' Good times - although I was shaking like a shitting dog for about a week after.

Then 5 days later i got nearly as drunk again at the Barcelona gig and nearly died in the sweatiest, hottest gig ive ever been to.
  • Options
    Iron maiden 1990 King's Hall Belfast.... all i can remember is "WHOE TO YOU O'EARTH AND SEA!!"
  • Options
    i like to get a good buzz before PJ shows, but if i get to drunk i won't remember it. i have been to a few shows for other bands where i got so wasted before and during the openers that i dont even remember them playing. the worst time i can remember ended ugly. my friend dropped me off at my house after, and i felt the need to vomit. for some reason, i ran INTO the house instead of just letting it rip outside(damn drunk!). so as i ran into the bathroom, my girl had left a laundry hamper in the middle of the room. i tripped on that SOB and landed face first on the tile floor. woke up the next morning on that same floor wondering why my face hurt. i looked in the mirror and had two lovely black eyes. never did throw up though!! that was fun to explain at work that day...
    VHC member #155***

Ft Lauderdale '96:::West Palm Beach '98:::Tampa '00:::Tampa '03:::Camden 1&2 '06::: DC '06:::West Palm Beach '08:::Tampa '08:::Columbia '08:::Virginia Beach '08

• Options
    London 07, can't remember anything after the 1st encore break. Apparently we travelled the tube for a couple of hours after serenading other passengers. Booze is evil!
    London - Oct 1996 (I Think, it was so long ago)
    Manchester - June 2000
    Leeds - Aug 2006
    Reading - Aug 2006
    Croatia - Sep 2006
    London - June 2007
    Manchester - 2009
    Hyde Park - June 2010
  • Options
    Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
    NeilJam wrote:
    I should also mention the hippie at Bridge School last year. A lot of us board members were at the totem pole and an old hippie shows up and rolls a joint worthy of Cheech & Chong. He got every member of the board (who was there) stoned, and we only smoked half of it.

I wasn't trashed, but I was pretty high for a while after that. If I could, I would pay over face value for tickets to get seats next to him at a concert.

Crazy frat boy reefer puts you out, but find an old guy that grows his own in his garden, and it will be the best, longest lasting buzz you ever have. Perfect for shows. Old school reefer comes from old school seeds.
  • Options
    I drank an entire bottle of Drain-O prior to the United Center in '03, and I couldn't help vomiting blood all over the people in front of me. One girl got annoyed, but her boyfriend said, "Hey, that's rock and roll, babe," and then smashed a glass beer bottle over his own forehead. And this was before they'd even finished "Release." Best show ever.
  • Options
    Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
    I drank an entire bottle of Drain-O prior to the United Center in '03, and I couldn't help vomiting blood all over the people in front of me. One girl got annoyed, but her boyfriend said, "Hey, that's rock and roll, babe," and then smashed a glass beer bottle over his own forehead. And this was before they'd even finished "Release." Best show ever.

Hey long time no see. It's been over 4 years now, and actually, I shattered an aluminum bottle.

All kidding aside, coincidentally, that was the most wasted I have ever been at a show. Had a long roadie, and I don't mix the smoke and the drink too well. I made it through the main set. Luckily Ed was sick and the break between the main set and the encore was pretty long, and I got my yakkin outta the way before Ed came out for Arc. Come to think of it, maybe I just had some sorta sympathy illness for Ed.
  • Options

Don't worry I'm not skeptical of your story at all.
  • Options
    ate some shrooms did some coke drank about a fifth and some expensive beer the whole show...never been in such good spirits in my life.... hey atleast im honest

pittsburgh06
  • Options
    mfc22mfc22 Posts: 106
    definately cleveland in 03... my buddy and i got to cleveland like 4 hours before the show. we ended up drinking at some bar with a guy who looked like al pachino until right before pj came on.

p.s.- quit protesting in a graveyard hippies!!!
    ...if she's gone i can't go on feelin' 2 foot small...
  • Options
    Weed (lots of it), Hash (lots of it), Shrooms & Ecstasy all in one mindfuck of a night that was Nijmegen 07.
    2004 - 10/1, 10/11
    2005 - 9/15, 9/16, 9/30, 10/1, 10/3
    2006 - 5/5, 5/12, 5/13, 5/27, 5/28, 5/30, 6/1, 6/3, 6/23, 7/22, 7/23, 12/2
    2007 - 6/27, 8/3
    2008 - 6/14, 6/19, 6/20, 6/22, 6/24, 6/25, 6/27, 6/28, 6/30, 7/1
  • Options
    spryguy09spryguy09 Posts: 446
    Can't remember; too drunk
    Toronto Sept 96. Barrie Aug 98. Toronto Oct 00. Toronto June 03. Hamilton Sept 05. Toronto May 06. Toronto Aug 09. Toronto Sept 11. London July 13. Toronto May 16 (I & II).
    Eddie solo. Aug 08 (Massey Hall II)
  • Options
    PJ-wise, Marseilles 9.09.2006. An eight hour train journey through Switzerland and France encouraged me and my companion to drink half a case of cheap red wine and a few Kronenbourg's in between. I can remember Long Road, but the rest is a complete blur. Shame really, considering that set list.
  • Options
    ha!
    Definitely the first San Francisco show 2006. I almost got thrown out twice for smoking indoors, and I woke up with red nail polish streaks on my wall that to this day I have no idea how they got there. Also I left the show early to go to a bar, and I'd have to be drunk to do that.
    "If you're looking for someone to pull you out of that ditch, you're out of luck."
  • Options
    Stereophonics at Slane in 2002. Started drinking at about half five in the morning waiting for our bus to pick us up. Drank most of my crate of dutch gold before going in the gates around half 12. Drinking the pissy watered down Heineken (dont get me wrong, I love Heineken, but the tents at slane were shocking!) all day and ended up leaving about five songs into Stereophonics to go back the bus with two girls to eat stinger bars and drink more dutch!!

2 day hangover followed!
  • Options
    Quintesential high bar none, @ a Seattle Areana Show in the early 90's, the entire floor was an intense mosh pit of awe! They played with Hater.

Most trashed was this past summer at the Gorge. I was the one that you see at every show and think whoa!!!! Let me know I can't party like I once did. Thanks to those who took care of me.
  • Options
    Stereophonics at Slane in 2002. Started drinking at about half five in the morning waiting for our bus to pick us up. Drank most of my crate of dutch gold before going in the gates around half 12. Drinking the pissy watered down Heineken (dont get me wrong, I love Heineken, but the tents at slane were shocking!) all day and ended up leaving about five songs into Stereophonics to go back the bus with two girls to eat stinger bars and drink more dutch!!

2 day hangover followed!

3 things wrong with your story:

1. Dutch Gold (watered Heineken has to be nicer!!)
    2. Stinger bars..... what are you?? 12??
    3. Stereophonics!!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    Las Vegas '03. holy shit I was slamdanced
    Matt and I are friends.
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    my first (and only, thank god) phish show in 2000 in hartford. i did some concoction of intoxicants and passed out on the lawn at the meadows during some long-ass jam. i woke up during what i thought was the same song, but apparently it was like 5 songs later.
  • Options
    detroit 1, 03. took a limo there, had about 8 beers in 20 min, a few there, and that was it. somehow i managed to find the limo we were in and sleep.
    i think the limo driver must hae saw me stumbliing around and grabbed me.

london ont 05. wasnt suuuuper wasted but i managed to get kicked out for standing on my chair taking pics.
    but the after party was sweeeeeeeet
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    JITJIT Posts: 47
    MSG NY, 7/8/03(I think) 5 liquid hits of acid!!!! oh boy what a night