Options

A possible reason behind why there are no bootlegs

2»

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    They will release the Europe shows eventually, but I think they want to mix them back in the States over a period of time where they can do it properly.

Wembley will be released 21st July... for my birthday :D;) Gives them plenty of time to do a great job on the boot! :D
  • Options
    svanzonsvanzon Posts: 28
    Damn, a huge cd set of all these Europe 2007 shows, that would be amazing!

You know, if these bootlegs are going to be out at some point in the future.. I'd rather have them do a great job on the mixing instead of rushing it.. I'll happily wait if it means better quality :)
    13/06/2007 - Katowice, Poland

... may there be many more to come
  • Options
    MineMine Posts: 556
    I'd like to have a properly mixed bootleg to, expecialy since there were some problems with the sound on some shows.
    I knew who I was before other people started telling me who I was. J.Joplin
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    svanzon wrote:
    Damn, a huge cd set of all these Europe 2007 shows, that would be amazing!
    A Euro set, just like the Gorge one! That would be sweeeeeet!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    I think they are trying to teach us a lesson. So many people moaned about the digital bootlegs. The band often get hear to what goes on, on this board so I think word got back to them. Just my twopence :)

can't see them doing that to teach us a lesson, though after all the whinging i wouldn't be surprised. maybe, as has been said, they want to mix them properly rather than rushing them out... fingers crossed!

i'm sure some audience recordings will surface soon-ish and they'll keep us going until any official releases come out ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Lisa81Lisa81 Posts: 132
    At Wembley after Idlewild had been on a member of the PJ crew brought out a couple of mics on a stand and pointed them towards the crowd, so I def think they were recording the gig.
    www.flickr.com/photos/ljrw
  • Options
    There was so much whining going on though, remember all those threads like,

"Petition to remix Athens"
    "Marseille has too much bass"
    "Re-release this one with the preset"
    "The audience are too loud"
    "No more soundboard boots"
    "We want CDs"
    "Artwork sucks"

We were blessed with decent recordings of concerts, and half the people on here were complaining about them. Surprised?

im glad someone said it...
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpX3i9HYFxw

This gives hope to a dvd for london though

:eek:

that footage is amazing!!!

*crosses everything*
    CornishMan wrote:
    Also found this due for release in September, which is listed as DVD:
    http://www.play.com/Music/MusicDVD/4-/3386588/Pearl-Jam-An-American-Tour-2000/Product.html

Is that not the Touring Band 2000 DVD?
    Dublin - August 23rd 2006
    Wembley - June 18th 2007
    Hopefully many more to come...
  • Options
    CornishManCornishMan Cornwall, UK Posts: 442
    Is that not the Touring Band 2000 DVD?

No it's not the Touring band 2000 DVD (that's on a separate page). It says it is due for release September 24. :)
    London #1 2000, Reading 2006, London 2007, London 2009, London 2010, Manchester #1 2012, Manchester #2 2012, Manchester 2012 (EV), Milton Keynes 2014, London #2 2017 (EV), London #1 2018, London #2 2018, London #1 2022, London #2 2022.
  • Options
    MineMine Posts: 556
    it could be a re-issue of the same thing
    I knew who I was before other people started telling me who I was. J.Joplin
  • Options
    CornishManCornishMan Cornwall, UK Posts: 442
    Mine wrote:
    it could be a re-issue of the same thing

Yeah you could be right. I just started a new thread on this, since we've strayed away from the original thread topic!!
    London #1 2000, Reading 2006, London 2007, London 2009, London 2010, Manchester #1 2012, Manchester #2 2012, Manchester 2012 (EV), Milton Keynes 2014, London #2 2017 (EV), London #1 2018, London #2 2018, London #1 2022, London #2 2022.