Face Value Ticket Exchange (F2F)

Comments

• pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    2-3 weeks after 10c on sale and people are already selling? nice to see people get tickets on the chance they 'might' actually go :confused: 

for all the bitching about seat locations maybe they would be better if people only put in for shows they are almost guaranteed to attend. I know life happens but 2-3 weeks later already can't make it?....i don't get people.
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,105
    Wow, I scored an amazing upgrade for St. Paul N1- Section 103, row 1. Thanks to whoever out there posted those! 
  • jwc6160jwc6160 Posts: 321
    dmbolp said:
    Unloaded both my Austin Uppers in 4 minutes.  Let the general public happily buy these Uppers, don't stick them on 10C members that don't want them in the first place.

is upper in Austin that bad? I'm in 217 and have passed on some lowers that are further from the stage than 217.
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

EV@ Innings Festival in AZ 2023
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,617
    Let the games begin
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • ChrrieChrrie Posts: 96
    pjhawks said:
    2-3 weeks after 10c on sale and people are already selling? nice to see people get tickets on the chance they 'might' actually go :confused: 

for all the bitching about seat locations maybe they would be better if people only put in for shows they are almost guaranteed to attend. I know life happens but 2-3 weeks later already can't make it?....i don't get people.

I mean if they offered a GA only option people like me wouldn’t have to do this. My bf has a better 10c number and we only need one pair, but obviously both put in for the chance at GA. 
  • dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,187
    jwc6160 said:
    dmbolp said:
    Unloaded both my Austin Uppers in 4 minutes.  Let the general public happily buy these Uppers, don't stick them on 10C members that don't want them in the first place.

is upper in Austin that bad? I'm in 217 and have passed on some lowers that are further from the stage than 217.
    I'm old, I only want to be close or I just won't go
    dmbolp said:
    jwc6160 said:
    dmbolp said:

I'm old, I only want to be close or I just won't go
    same, I guess that's what i'm asking. never been to the arena. 217 higher, but "closer to the stage" than some of the lowers posted. Is it worth the move down?
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

• kaw753kaw753 Posts: 741
    Why do the F2F have no fees in Austin? Shouldn't the original buyer be refunded 100% and then the next buyer pay the fees?
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,072

Good day so far. Someone go buy my St Paul 1 section 114 😃
  • pjhawks said:

For me, i thought there wasn't any way i was going to get all 3 I put in for.  I wanted to hit 2 shows, for sure, between Indy and Chicago. Im coming from SE Michigan, and figured, Chicago is going to be drawing people from all over, in a smaller venue than Wrigley. Thought it would still be a tough win, even with more fan club seats. After the first draw, I hit Chi 2 and Indy, and was elated as that was best case scenario. Then the redraws hit and i ended with Chi 1. 
    auuhhh. this is the worst. just had GA in the card and submitted payment and got......something went wrong. 3 times now not including the other times i've gotten the someone beat you to it message. 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

• camhendycamhendy Posts: 145
    jwc6160 said:
    auuhhh. this is the worst. just had GA in the card and submitted payment and got......something went wrong. 3 times now not including the other times i've gotten the someone beat you to it message. 
    Hah Austin 1? I thought I had them too
    2013: London
    2016: Ottawa
    2018: Wrigley 1 & 2
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Innings Fest (EV), Ft Worth 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2

• JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,872
    Anyone else getting error code 533 when they try to check out?
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • deb1211deb1211 Posts: 961
    jwc6160 said:
    Austin ga? I saw those but want night 2 ga
    JojoRice said:
    every time. I've gotten 3 different pairs in my cart and I get this error every time. Totally fine if I get the someone beat you message, but its frustrating getting them in the cart and still not being able to purchase. 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

• KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,167
    jwc6160 said:
    JojoRice said:
    every time. I've gotten 3 different pairs in my cart and I get this error every time. Totally fine if I get the someone beat you message, but its frustrating getting them in the cart and still not being able to purchase. 
    i got an error for awesome seats. bummer
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,092
    Slightly upgraded from aisle floor seats to aisle lowers for MSP N1.

If anyone is interested in my aisle floor seats (in the back), let me know and we can try a timed drop tomorrow.
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,872
    jwc6160 said:
    JojoRice said:
    Agreed. Very frustrating. I had the same issue last year too. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • deb1211deb1211 Posts: 961
    Last year I always had the annoying credit card text message to confirm so lose tickets by time that happens 
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,167
    anyone parting with N1 in chicago?
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    Anyone have a fix for the pardon the interruption we think you are a bot login? Tried a bunch of things 
  • mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,158
    Available for Chicago too, even though it said it wouldn't be. I'm sure I won't find anything better than what I have, but doesn't hurt to check in every once in a while just in case.
  • goblues82goblues82 Posts: 260
    Looking for lowers for St. Paul, Chicago and Indy if someone can time a drop of their tickets for me, I can pick up merch for you at the shows I go to!

thanks!!! 
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    PJNB said:
    Anyone have a fix for the pardon the interruption we think you are a bot login? Tried a bunch of things 
    Less frequent webpage refreshing should avoid that. Also turn off VPN if your internet's set up through one.
  • mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,158
    Chrrie said:
    pjhawks said:

I mean if they offered a GA only option people like me wouldn’t have to do this. My bf has a better 10c number and we only need one pair, but obviously both put in for the chance at GA. 
    It's for this reason I kinda wish they didn't have F2F at all, so people would only put in for GA if they're willing to pay for the reserved tickets they get instead. It would even the playing field for those of us who don't have multiple accounts. Obviously getting rid of the GA only option didn't help with that.

• JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    mattcoz said:
    Chrrie said:
    pjhawks said:

It's for this reason I kinda wish they didn't have F2F at all, so people would only put in for GA if they're willing to pay for the reserved tickets they get instead. It would even the playing field for those of us who don't have multiple accounts. Obviously getting rid of the GA only option didn't help with that.

I like the flexibility fan 2 fan provides, but I definitely hear you. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • kaw753kaw753 Posts: 741
    JimmyV said:
    mattcoz said:
    Chrrie said:
    pjhawks said:

It is tough to know I can be in Austin, TX on a Monday night in 4 months time. At these prices, I would have put in for 0 shows without the F2F option.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    kaw753 said:
    JimmyV said:
    mattcoz said:
    Chrrie said:
    pjhawks said:

It is tough to know I can be in Austin, TX on a Monday night in 4 months time. At these prices, I would have put in for 0 shows without the F2F option.
    Yep. It's reassuring. I like that flexibility. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Sugarloafer04Sugarloafer04 Telluride CO // Brooklyn NY Posts: 228
    well looks like I'll be having 4 tabs open for the F2F shows trying to upgrade tickets for the next 4 months..
    2016: Telluride, CO
    2018: Fenway night 1
    2021: Sea.Hear.Now
    2022: San Diego, MSG, Camden 
    2023: Ft. Worth 1, Ft. Worth 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,689
    edited May 2023
    Upgraded to section 103 for St. Paul 1. Thanks to whomever posted those. Just sold my section 106s.
This discussion has been closed.