Options

* Whose Goin Right To The Front At Lolla And Not Moving Thread *

2»

Comments

• Options
    faceinthecloudsfaceintheclouds Posts: 1,739
    ill be right up there in front. gonna suck not having a beer for 10 plus hrs. butt itll be all the sweeter after.
    cya all there
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    im going to be doing something similar to this..we'll definitely be at PJ's stage all day but im sure we'll move around eventually. i just want to have decent seats

but to others under 21 that arent going...how easy do you think it will be to get alcohol into the show? i see the "2 factory sealed water bottles" thing...do you think we could fill 2 water bottles with rum and get away with it? also, do you think smoking will be difficult at this festival?

im not trying to get shitfaced but it would be cool to have an nice buzz going when pj gets up there
    find me!
    seriously, I'll have a Euro flag unless Ed stoles it at the Vic, and i'll go get you some booze as long as you hold my spot..
    I'm from a country where I could go down a bar and order beer legally even at 12.. I think age-related licensing laws are dumb, because when you're 16 for example, you don't have enough money to get pissed anyway, and as long as you don't drive drunk, who cares you get plastered once in a while.. you get over it.. quicker if you've learned earlier.

and you can drive, vote, be sent to the army, executed before you can drink?!? how dumbass is that?
    stupid laws are no laws in my book..
  • Options
    loves2jamloves2jam Posts: 7
    lawguy wrote:
    If I dont get a Vic ticket(its not looking good), then I might go to Lolla and try to get up front just because I would feel like I would need something extra special for my PJ show. If I can't do the Vic, then I might as well do front row.

And I am sorry if I do that because I am 6'5. But it might be my one and only chance to see PJ front row.

I didn't get Vic tickets either, but am planning/hoping to get the closest possible for the Lolla show; I think a petite 5'2 female could fit nicely in front of you (or a taller gentleman), or maybe to the side of you just a bit, but in front of you? You wouldn't even know I was there (except for the dancing/jammin' of course)!
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine. I am mine...

Summerfest 7-9-95; Austin, TX 9-16-95; The Woodlands 10-14-00, 10-15-00; SA TX 4-5-03; The Woodlands 4-6-03; MN 6-26-06 (STILL can't believe I didn't stay an extra day for 6-27-06!); Lolla 8-3-07; Tennessee '08; Columbia,SC '08; ACL 10-04-09 (what a wonderful 35th BDAY!)
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    find me!
    seriously, I'll have a Euro flag unless Ed stoles it at the Vic, and i'll go get you some booze as long as you hold my spot..
    I'm from a country where I could go down a bar and order beer legally even at 12.. I think age-related licensing laws are dumb, because when you're 16 for example, you don't have enough money to get pissed anyway, and as long as you don't drive drunk, who cares you get plastered once in a while.. you get over it.. quicker if you've learned earlier.

and you can drive, vote, be sent to the army, executed before you can drink?!? how dumbass is that?
    stupid laws are no laws in my book..

if you seriously want to do that we can...im going up there with my buddy and we're gonna stay in front of that stage..ill hold your (our) spot if you get us some beer

ill even give you my cell if you want it
    Any new realizations would have to wait until he had more time. More time.
  • Options
    just piss your pants, all the cool people are doing it these days
  • Options
    salt_creepsalt_creep Posts: 72
    I don't think camping out at one stage is a good idea...

you'll get hot and thirsty real fucking quick...

by the time MMJ is over you'll give up your spot to some asshole (like me) that is ready to fight the good fight...

So, I say, save you energy.... enjoy the rest of the festival. Don't miss out on some good bands. Get something to eat. Get good and hydrated...

Then, when it comes about that time for PJ... be prepared for things to get crazy...

Nobody is going to be polite at a show like this.... either fight for the front... or lay back and just enjoy the show...

But if you stay up front... you'll be fighting all day.... I don't see how you could keep that up. I think you'll totally miss out (on a lot of things)
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    PJammin' wrote:
    maybe he's going to wear a diaper like the woman astronaut who drove from houston to florida. :p

Damn that just made me LAUGH! :D
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    ..do you think we could fill 2 water bottles with rum and get away with it?

No. That is why they say factory sealed. They usually look and toss. They won't even bother to check if it's rum, water, vodka or whatever. If they're not factory sealed *chances are* they are throwing your little water bottles right into the trash. You could try but having been to MANY concerts and festivals....My advice? If you want to sneak in a little bit of something you had best be a little more creative than that!
  • Options
    Are you a veterinarian? Or just someone who likes to have fun w/the animals?

Both. Love to work with them/treat them. Human medicine is icky, though.
    Don't mind animal urine on my leg,but will lose it big time if anyone eliminates in my vicinity at the rail.
  • Options
    MelissaphishMelissaphish Posts: 150
    No way! It is going to be hot and squishy up there, and the sound is always alot better further back, like near the board. I don't need to see the individual beads of sweat dripping off of Ed's head.
    Boston Garden 5/25/06
    Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Madison Square Garden 6/24/08 and 6/25/08
    Mansfield 6/30/08
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The answers are fatal......
  • Options
    idratherbeidratherbe Posts: 367
    Solat13 wrote:
    You wearing one of these ... lol ?

http://www.stadiumpal.com/what-makes-it-work.htm

;)

LMAO!!! "And yes in this particular case size is important, but all one needs to do is to print out the SIZING GUIDE, cut out the half moons, and there is no guessing. This is a girth measurement, and has nothing to do with length."

Cheese and rice.

Depends seem much easier, and no measuring required! Wonder what the capacity of the average Depends is. :D

~peace~
    Never allow someone to be your Priority,
    While allowing yourself to be their Option.

‹^›_‹(ô¿ô)›_‹^›

Please visit daily: www.theanimalrescuesite.com
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    im bringin in a bookbag:

- a bottle of soco

- some water

- sun block

- 10 joints

- a pack of smokes

- a lighter

- my lolla ticket