Fox News

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,408

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    Wow! This is really shining the light on how unhinged and ignorant the left is. The left turn into even bigger idiots in their brainwashed cult. 
    Says the QtRUmplican posting on a Pearl Jam fan site
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    Wow! This is really shining the light on how unhinged and ignorant the left is. The left turn into even bigger idiots in their brainwashed cult. 
    why don't you post another comic slide about it?
    Give him a break, You know ya gotta dumb it down for a rotten brain crowd…..
    Linda, what do you know about the Dominion lawsuit? Are you familiar with it?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    static111 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:
    also most cable subscribers are paying for fox news even if they do not watch it. fox comes on most standard cable tv packages while other news outlets do not, meaning that every cable subscriber is paying for fox news and directly paying fox news. we should be able to tell our cable companies that fox should be optional for all packages or we are finding other means to watch tv. there is a big movement about that on twitter, which i am surprised musk has not shut down yet.
    Don't most the big cable news channels come with the basic subscriptions, not just Fox? We always just get basic cable and we have gotten CNN, MSNBC and a few others as well.

cable companies STILL pay to air. thats how fox earns in the face of dropping ad revenue. they dont give a shit. their money comes from carriage fees.
    Yes, but gimme said Fox was one of the only ones that is offered under a basic cable plan. I was saying arent most of the big ones offered?
    So what your saying is all news networks are the same?
    No. Someone claimed that only fox is part of a basic cable package. I said I don't think thats true, most major ones I'm pretty sure are.
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:
    also most cable subscribers are paying for fox news even if they do not watch it. fox comes on most standard cable tv packages while other news outlets do not, meaning that every cable subscriber is paying for fox news and directly paying fox news. we should be able to tell our cable companies that fox should be optional for all packages or we are finding other means to watch tv. there is a big movement about that on twitter, which i am surprised musk has not shut down yet.
    Don't most the big cable news channels come with the basic subscriptions, not just Fox? We always just get basic cable and we have gotten CNN, MSNBC and a few others as well.

cable companies STILL pay to air. thats how fox earns in the face of dropping ad revenue. they dont give a shit. their money comes from carriage fees.
    Yes, but gimme said Fox was one of the only ones that is offered under a basic cable plan. I was saying arent most of the big ones offered?

Fox represents themselves as a news channel when in fact they lie to promote propaganda, often to incite violence. The evidence in the dominion case proves this. There is no comparison on the left’s news cable outlets. 

Cable subscribers should be outraged their money is being used to fund violent propaganda. That is likely closer to gimmes point.
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:

Fox represents themselves as a news channel when in fact they lie to promote propaganda, often to incite violence. The evidence in the dominion case proves this. There is no comparison on the left’s news cable outlets. 

Cable subscribers should be outraged their money is being used to fund violent propaganda. That is likely closer to gimmes point.
    Again, not what was being discussed.
    Someone made a claim that Fox is the only news channel offered under basic cable. And that anyone paying for basic cable is supporting Fox be default and not any of the others. I just said I usually have basic cable and have always had many cable news channels. 
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:

Someone made a claim that Fox is the only news channel offered under basic cable. And that anyone paying for basic cable is supporting Fox be default and not any of the others. I just said I usually have basic cable and have always had many cable news channels. 
    I think the issue is that Fox demands more for cable/satellite companies to carry their channel so by supporting virtually any TV service we are paying more for their garbage.

Fox used to have a legitimate newsroom run by Shepard Smith and others before him. Bret Bair is about as close as they get to a legitimate news guy right now but he has made suspect reports as well.

The whole network is just a video version of the national enquirer. Just watch their advertisers at primetime. It's a fucking joke.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:

I think the issue is that Fox demands more for cable/satellite companies to carry their channel so by supporting virtually any TV service we are paying more for their garbage.

Fox used to have a legitimate newsroom run by Shepard Smith and others before him. Bret Bair is about as close as they get to a legitimate news guy right now but he has made suspect reports as well.

The whole network is just a video version of the national enquirer. Just watch their advertisers at primetime. It's a fucking joke.
    I liked it more when they had Bill O'Riley. I didn't watch it regularly, but I liked it more then and it didn't come off as a tabloid as much. He'd have more reasonable conversations from what I remember and not just weirdly laugh at everything or spring up accusations at everyone on the left. 
    What gets me now are the running headlines during a show. When I watch Tucker, it looks like the National Inquirer is typing up those catchy phrases on the bottom.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:

I liked it more when they had Bill O'Riley. I didn't watch it regularly, but I liked it more then and it didn't come off as a tabloid as much. He'd have more reasonable conversations from what I remember and not just weirdly laugh at everything or spring up accusations at everyone on the left. 
    What gets me now are the running headlines during a show. When I watch Tucker, it looks like the National Inquirer is typing up those catchy phrases on the bottom.
    Tucker Carlson is a performance artist not interested in providing his viewers with the truth. 

It used to be Hannity and Colmes back in the day. I used to watched that every now and then. Like 15-20 years ago where you had a view from the right and the left, albeit a much louder voice on the right. Now Hannity has a laugh track. I am not kidding. Find a clip and you will hear audience members laughing during his show. It's not news, yet 3 million people think it is. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:

No. Someone claimed that only fox is part of a basic cable package. I said I don't think thats true, most major ones I'm pretty sure are.
    not all of them. i do know that fox is on all cable carriers are part of the most basic package and cnn and msnbc are not.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:

I was being sarcastic and wanted to twist your words in a humorous way before someone else took them out of context.  I should have signified the sarcasm
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
    static111 said:
    mace1229 said:
    static111 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:

I was being sarcastic and wanted to twist your words in a humorous way before someone else took them out of context.  I should have signified the sarcasm
    Ha. Well,  I’ve had that accusation for essentially an equivalent comment before. So hard to tell sometimes.
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,476
    This must make some of you so proud and so very much informed. Winning.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CplREDKDgNr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    This must make some of you so proud and so very much informed. Winning.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CplREDKDgNr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
    What a total POS human as if he owned Ukraine! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

Carlson comes up short on Jan. 6 bombshells 

by Rebecca Beitsch and Emily Brooks - 03/12/23 8:00 AM ET
    Tweet
    ... More

Fox News host Tucker Carlson promised never-before-seen footage of the Jan. 6 riot that would reveal new details and alter public perceptions of the Capitol breach. But in his first shows dedicated to the topic, he largely came up short in delivering smoking guns. 

Carlson gained access to some 44,000 hours of the attack by House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), a move that was opposed by former members of the Jan. 6 committee and alarmed Capitol Police who said it had remained unaired due to security concerns. 

Carlson featured footage of Trump supporters milling about the Capitol, exploring the building after rioters had smashed windows and forced their way in. 

“The video record does not support the claim that Jan. 6 was an insurrection. In fact, it demolishes that claim,” Carlson said on the opening night of his program. 

continues....

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

mickeyrat said:
    Bartiromo is another one that surprised me. I remember her being fairly legit as a newsperson several years ago. She went total magat.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,169
    mickeyrat said:
    Bartiromo is another one that surprised me. I remember her being fairly legit as a newsperson several years ago. She went total magat.
    I swear she bangs Trump after she interviews him. She has puppy dog eyes for him. I'll never understand it.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    lara logan went off the maga deep end too. 
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

It’s all in the snap of the suit jacket.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
    It’s all in the snap of the suit jacket.

the forward lean...

Yes...another good example. 

mickeyrat said:
    Isn't the combined 4 bn just chump change to Murdoch?  Seems like a low price for taking over the minds of an entire country.
    Scio me nihil scire

static111 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Isn't the combined 4 bn just chump change to Murdoch?  Seems like a low price for taking over the minds of an entire country.
    still though, no business likes to have a 4 billion judgement against them. i believe they could get punitive damages assesed in one of those two cases as well, so could maybe be more.

fox seems to be screwed. maybe they might finally come clean and explain to their audience that they are facing multiple high dollar lawsuits.

bah who am i kidding?

static111 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Minus one.

Brilliantati©
    static111 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    still though, no business likes to have a 4 billion judgement against them. i believe they could get punitive damages assesed in one of those two cases as well, so could maybe be more.

fox seems to be screwed. maybe they might finally come clean and explain to their audience that they are facing multiple high dollar lawsuits.

bah who am i kidding?
    At the very least they should have to pay the full amounts due, plus punitive damages, fire Fucker Carlson, Handity, and the rest, relinquish control of the news division and be put on super secret probation.

Brilliantati©
    static111 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Minus one.
    Which person that lives in the United States hasn't had their brain affected in someway by Fox News?
    Scio me nihil scire

static111 said:
    mickeyrat said:

bah who am i kidding?
    At the very least they should have to pay the full amounts due, plus punitive damages, fire Fucker Carlson, Handity, and the rest, relinquish control of the news division and be put on super secret probation.
    how funny would it be if they got fined a billion, plus 100 billion in punitive damages? lol that would be great.