Some sweet Pearl Jam items being sold by Kelly Curtis over @ Rockaway Records

Comments

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,596
    Good to know. Woah
  • TKeTKe Posts: 24
    The SE Asia ‘95 itinerary was a score for whoever snagged it! 
     B) 
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    edited January 2023
    TKe said:
    The SE Asia ‘95 itinerary was a score for whoever snagged it! 
     B) 

Sweet!
    Another Pearl Jam Kelly Curtis item up on their eBay page.

PEARL JAM Ten Prototype Artwork Mockup For 2009 12" Vinyl Reissue 2LP Set

Pearl Jam - Ten
    Original art mock-up for Pearl Jam's 2009 2LP reissue of "Ten," issued by Epic/Legacy. Compared to the released version, it has spacing differences on the track listing inside the gatefold, as well as some differences in wording and spacing on the credits inside the gatefold. The back cover text at the bottom of the prototype also differs slightly from the eventually-released version. Overall, the coloring is lighter on the prototype than the official version.The front and back of the gatefold cover have slicks glued to them, and opens to show two more slicks on each side of the gatefold. The spine print appears at the bottom of the front cover because the manufacturer could not print a strip thin enough to glue to the spine separately.
    A prototype of the circular insert is also included, but it is printed on thinner stock paper and is also lighter in color than the final version that came with the 2LP set. Two records are included with the prototype which appear to be the normal version of the album(s).A rare and unique item! 100% guaranteed authentic. From the collection of Kelly Curtis, Pearl Jam's manager from 1990-2020. 100% of Kelly's share and a portion of Rockaway Records' share will be donated to the Global Citizens Curtis Fellowship Program
     Condition: VG++
    This is a mock-up, and as such some of the glue used to construct and present it has dried or started lifting in different places.

• Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,342
    demetrios said:

Pearl Jam - Ten

Original art mock-up for Pearl Jam's 2009 2LP reissue of "Ten," issued by Epic/Legacy. Compared to the released version, it has spacing differences on the track listing inside the gatefold, as well as some differences in wording and spacing on the credits inside the gatefold. The back cover text at the bottom of the prototype also differs slightly from the eventually-released version. Overall, the coloring is lighter on the prototype than the official version.

The front and back of the gatefold cover have slicks glued to them, and opens to show two more slicks on each side of the gatefold. The spine print appears at the bottom of the front cover because the manufacturer could not print a strip thin enough to glue to the spine separately.

A prototype of the circular insert is also included, but it is printed on thinner stock paper and is also lighter in color than the final version that came with the 2LP set. Two records are included with the prototype which appear to be the normal version of the album(s).

A rare and unique item! 100% guaranteed authentic. From the collection of Kelly Curtis, Pearl Jam's manager from 1990-2020. 100% of Kelly's share and a portion of Rockaway Records' share will be donated to the Global Citizens Curtis Fellowship Program

This is a mock-up, and as such some of the glue used to construct and present it has dried or started lifting in different places.

I don’t see it. Was it an auction? 
    demetrios said:

Pearl Jam - Ten

Original art mock-up for Pearl Jam's 2009 2LP reissue of "Ten," issued by Epic/Legacy. Compared to the released version, it has spacing differences on the track listing inside the gatefold, as well as some differences in wording and spacing on the credits inside the gatefold. The back cover text at the bottom of the prototype also differs slightly from the eventually-released version. Overall, the coloring is lighter on the prototype than the official version.

The front and back of the gatefold cover have slicks glued to them, and opens to show two more slicks on each side of the gatefold. The spine print appears at the bottom of the front cover because the manufacturer could not print a strip thin enough to glue to the spine separately.

A prototype of the circular insert is also included, but it is printed on thinner stock paper and is also lighter in color than the final version that came with the 2LP set. Two records are included with the prototype which appear to be the normal version of the album(s).

A rare and unique item! 100% guaranteed authentic. From the collection of Kelly Curtis, Pearl Jam's manager from 1990-2020. 100% of Kelly's share and a portion of Rockaway Records' share will be donated to the Global Citizens Curtis Fellowship Program

I don’t see it. Was it an auction? 

• lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,873
    Probably just me, but I can't imagine paying 1k for this. It would be cool to have, but a mockup for the reissue wouldn't hold a lot of value for me. Now, if it were the original... Of course, it would have gone for a helluva lot more than 1k.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    Damn. Some of the laminates went for some decent money. I got the Australian, NZ, Maui ‘98, Istanbul ‘96, and the Japan ‘95. 

• TKeTKe Posts: 24
    Damn. Some of the laminates went for some decent money. I got the Australian, NZ, Maui ‘98, Istanbul ‘96, and the Japan ‘95. 

Congrats!! I was trying for the Istanbul and Japan ones as well. Some of those went for crazy amounts of money compared to the itineraries!

• demetrios said:

Pearl Jam - Ten

This is coooooool
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Sweet score! :) 

Some new itinerary goods are up on their eBay page.

PEARL JAM Summer 1995 Concert Tour Itinerary From KELLY CURTIS Small

• nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,426
    nuzzer1 said:
    @tempo_n_groove - check out the box! 
    Yep that's the fourth one I've seen now, lol.
    Sadly, I think we are down to 3. I am 99% sure I just lost mine in my recent move. 
    Itinerary booklets from Kelly Curtis.

Items still available from Kelly Curtis.

From the collection of Kelly Curtis, Pearl Jam's manager from 1990-2020. 100% of his share of the proceeds, and a portion of Rockaway Records' share, will be donated to the Global Citizens Curtis Fellowship program.

The Ten RIAA Diamond Award has been purchased.
    Ending soon ..

Yeeeeouch!!!!!
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    demetrios said:
    Ending soon ..

Always baffles me how laminates are not worth much compared to other collectibles.  

Yeeeeouch!!!!!

WOW!!! :o
    More goodies added.

Another batch with some heavy hitters! The rarity of the Budokan venue poster can’t be over stated enough. You just don’t see those come up very often. 
    Into The Wild picture disc has been taken.
    demetrios said:
    They have a stack of them. 
    demetrios said:
    Sweet zombie jebus!  :o
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    Sweet zombie jebus!  :o
    They’re $350 on their site I think. 
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,596
    edited March 2023
    Peeked there and gonzo
    Post edited by Loujoe on

^ Sweet score!
    I do like this item he has up on eBay.