Options

Beware Alert - belinda27

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    Coshie said:
    I was told by a person close to the band, that PJ won't tour Australia or NZ until her debt is settled. So disappointed this has dragged out for 9 years now 😭
    lol, Shut up Adam.
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
    “Mental Health issues” has become the new go to strategy of the manipulator.

In my experience, which isn’t clinical, most people suffering from mental health problems are people pleasers because they already feel like a burden to others and are ashamed and frustrated with their limitations or letting people down. 

Ironically, they don’t spend enough time or energy focused on their own needs.

Unless someone is hospitalized, I don’t see how they can justify not being able to refund money because of mental health issues.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    Evel KEvel K Posts: 516
    Drawing from personal life experience, this sounds more like self-medicating (drug abuse) than mental health issues. They run hand in hand and when you're good you try to make things right. When you're down every dollar feeds the addiction. Although $20-30 for postage doesn't seem like alot, you've already neglected your utility bills, your credit cards, your oil changes, everything. I'm praying for her because even though she's not in good standing she was definitely one of us at one time.
    Things were different then
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
    Evel K said:
    Drawing from personal life experience, this sounds more like self-medicating (drug abuse) than mental health issues. They run hand in hand and when you're good you try to make things right. When you're down every dollar feeds the addiction. Although $20-30 for postage doesn't seem like alot, you've already neglected your utility bills, your credit cards, your oil changes, everything. I'm praying for her because even though she's not in good standing she was definitely one of us at one time.
    That’s an excellent point. My brother’s best friend fell to addiction and he had robbed my brother and his roommate when he was desperate. 
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    The only thing we can all agree on is this woman is a total fraud. Don’t believe a word she says.
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    Coshie said:
    I was told by a person close to the band, that PJ won't tour Australia or NZ until her debt is settled. So disappointed this has dragged out for 9 years now 😭
    This is hilarious. Thanks. Lol
  • Options
    LoveboatKmanLoveboatKman Australia Posts: 289
    Coshie said:
    Hahahahaha, at least we have a reason why we haven't had a tour in so long