Donald Trump

1196319641965196619671969»

Comments

• nicknyr15 said:
    ikiT said:
    That's what YOU look like.
    Understand that english, you dumb motherfucker? Probably another foreigner who obsesses over American politics. 
    I understand your point but you have to chill with the name calling. Makes you look ignorant and will just you banned. 
    Im certainly trying to be as ignorant as possible.  I’m obviously out of patience when it comes to anything Donald Trump. Thats why I said the thread should have died long ago to start the whole debacle. And still these radical liberals assume I support donald trump.  It’s hilarious at this point, they don’t understand that not everyone is entrenched on one side. I hate them all, and i hate politics. Fuck them and fuck Donald trump. Imagine that. 
    Can you tell us how you feel about candy corn?
    Send me your phone number and we can discuss it you dork
    1-888-324-7448.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141

Donald Trump NFTs Lose 73% Value In A Month As Investor Interest Wanes (msn.com)

Donald Trump NFTs Lose 73% Value In A Month As Investor Interest Wanes

Donald Trump Digital Trading NFT cards have plummeted by a whooping 73% since their initial launch on Dec. 16.

Donald Trump NFTs Lose 73 Value In A Month As Investor Interest Wanes
    Donald Trump NFTs Lose 73% Value In A Month As Investor Interest Wanes© Provided by Benzinga

What Happened: After a historic low in activity, the floor price of Trump NFTs has plummeted to just $0.181 Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH). 

The NFTs had a remarkable first week of launch, peaking at an astounding $0.677 ETH but since then the floor price has been falling. 

See MoreBest Crypto Day Trading Strategies

Data from LunarCrush reveals a significant drop off in overall social mentions over the last month. Activity has declined by 30% to 2,840 mentions, while social contributors have dramatically reduced by 97%.

Trump NFTs consisted of 45,000 trading cards, featuring a wide range of creative cosplay costumes, such as an astronaut, cowboy and superhero. Originating on Polygon (CRYPTO: MATIC), the NFTs offered buyers a chance to win exclusive rewards, such as dinner or a meet-and-greet with Trump.

According to OpenSea data, sales of Trump NFTs reached an all-time high of 5100 on Dec. 19. However, on Sunday this dropped dramatically to only 131 units — a decrease of 97%. 

Trump Digital trading cards have 14,811 owners, which means they have a unique ownership rate of 33% and a total volume of 822 Ethereum.

The same wallet that previously sold Trump NFT Digital Trading Cards is now minting NFT Tokens that act as access passes to the sweepstakes prizes. These NFTs show an image of Trump holding a sign resembling a ticket which contains information about the prizes, for example, a dinner with Trump in Miami, a group cocktail at Mar-A-Lago, a one-on-one conversation with Trump, an hour of golf with Trump and two friends, and a Zoom call.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,384

Donald Trump NFTs Lose 73% Value In A Month As Investor Interest Wanes (msn.com)

Donald Trump NFTs Lose 73% Value In A Month As Investor Interest Wanes

Donald Trump Digital Trading NFT cards have plummeted by a whooping 73% since their initial launch on Dec. 16.

Donald Trump NFTs Lose 73 Value In A Month As Investor Interest Wanes
    Donald Trump NFTs Lose 73% Value In A Month As Investor Interest Wanes© Provided by Benzinga

What Happened: After a historic low in activity, the floor price of Trump NFTs has plummeted to just $0.181 Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH). 

The NFTs had a remarkable first week of launch, peaking at an astounding $0.677 ETH but since then the floor price has been falling. 

See MoreBest Crypto Day Trading Strategies

Data from LunarCrush reveals a significant drop off in overall social mentions over the last month. Activity has declined by 30% to 2,840 mentions, while social contributors have dramatically reduced by 97%.

Trump NFTs consisted of 45,000 trading cards, featuring a wide range of creative cosplay costumes, such as an astronaut, cowboy and superhero. Originating on Polygon (CRYPTO: MATIC), the NFTs offered buyers a chance to win exclusive rewards, such as dinner or a meet-and-greet with Trump.

According to OpenSea data, sales of Trump NFTs reached an all-time high of 5100 on Dec. 19. However, on Sunday this dropped dramatically to only 131 units — a decrease of 97%. 

Trump Digital trading cards have 14,811 owners, which means they have a unique ownership rate of 33% and a total volume of 822 Ethereum.

The same wallet that previously sold Trump NFT Digital Trading Cards is now minting NFT Tokens that act as access passes to the sweepstakes prizes. These NFTs show an image of Trump holding a sign resembling a ticket which contains information about the prizes, for example, a dinner with Trump in Miami, a group cocktail at Mar-A-Lago, a one-on-one conversation with Trump, an hour of golf with Trump and two friends, and a Zoom call.

Any word on who won the exclusive dinner or meet & greet with trump? 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    90% of the country obsesses over politicians who couldn’t care less about you. The amount of attention donald trump garners from the radical right and left is solely why he still exists. Obviously the radical right isn’t going to stop, but if the radicals like yourselves would stop obsessing over him then we might get somewhere. But we have the Halifax Maxes of the world. And the ikiTs of the world who cant go 2 minutes without relating everything in life to the guy
    Your assessments are off.  A minority of the country obsesses about politics.  For example, Fox's biggest audience in a big week (last week) was 4MM people on Tucker.  That's less than 1% of the population.  The midterms was further proof that people are not obsessing over the tit for tat that happens in daily politics.  

And I find it interesting that you are blaming posters here (on the left) and the hard right citizens for what is wrong today.  When in actuality, it's the media that has effectively monetized nightly anger that bears responsibility for the state of affairs between politics and the citizens.  If you want things to change, getting annoying with H2M isn't going to solve it.  It won't be until Fox (and to much lesser extent) MSNBC's business model changes.  
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    nicknyr15 said:
    ikiT said:
    Understand that english, you dumb motherfucker? Probably another foreigner who obsesses over American politics. 
    I understand your point but you have to chill with the name calling. Makes you look ignorant and will just you banned. 
    Im certainly trying to be as ignorant as possible.  I’m obviously out of patience when it comes to anything Donald Trump. Thats why I said the thread should have died long ago to start the whole debacle. And still these radical liberals assume I support donald trump.  It’s hilarious at this point, they don’t understand that not everyone is entrenched on one side. I hate them all, and i hate politics. Fuck them and fuck Donald trump. Imagine that. 
    Can you tell us how you feel about candy corn?
    Send me your phone number and we can discuss it you dork
    1-888-324-7448.

Careful that number is the fraud of Nova Scotia Bank.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    In before the LOCK and TIMEOUT or maybe a BANnning
    mrussel1 said:
    90% of the country obsesses over politicians who couldn’t care less about you. The amount of attention donald trump garners from the radical right and left is solely why he still exists. Obviously the radical right isn’t going to stop, but if the radicals like yourselves would stop obsessing over him then we might get somewhere. But we have the Halifax Maxes of the world. And the ikiTs of the world who cant go 2 minutes without relating everything in life to the guy
    Your assessments are off.  A minority of the country obsesses about politics.  For example, Fox's biggest audience in a big week (last week) was 4MM people on Tucker.  That's less than 1% of the population.  The midterms was further proof that people are not obsessing over the tit for tat that happens in daily politics.  

And I find it interesting that you are blaming posters here (on the left) and the hard right citizens for what is wrong today.  When in actuality, it's the media that has effectively monetized nightly anger that bears responsibility for the state of affairs between politics and the citizens.  If you want things to change, getting annoying with H2M isn't going to solve it.  It won't be until Fox (and to much lesser extent) MSNBC's business model changes.  
    Stop Making Sense streaming where to watch online
    mrussel1 said:

Stop Making Sense streaming where to watch online
    And you may ask yourself...why such a large suit?  And you may tell yourself.. this suit can be taken in a bit...
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    mickeyrat said:
    ikiT said:
    quoting for posterity....

This made me laugh out loud. Is that the first time you didn’t post a 17 page novel that no one is reading?
    You seem like someone who has been banned before and is now back with a new account.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    mickeyrat said:
    ikiT said:

This made me laugh out loud. Is that the first time you didn’t post a 17 page novel that no one is reading?
    You seem like someone who has been banned before and is now back with a new account.

I had the same thought a couple days ago when I saw the account started in August and (at the time) had only 10 comments in its history. 
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    mickeyrat said:
    ikiT said:

100%
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    ikiT said:

100%
    And too familiar with what happens here for a first timer.

Should we contact the FBI?
    chinese-happy.jpg
    nicknyr15 said:
    ikiT said:
    Im certainly trying to be as ignorant as possible.  I’m obviously out of patience when it comes to anything Donald Trump. Thats why I said the thread should have died long ago to start the whole debacle. And still these radical liberals assume I support donald trump.  Its hilarious at this point, they don’t understand that not everyone is entrenched on one side. I hate them all, and i hate politics. Fuck them and fuck Donald trump. Imagine that. 
    yeah well that's not going to happen...if you hate politics this might not be the forum for you. Maybe stick to the Porch or AET

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    mickeyrat said:
    ikiT said:

i thought so too.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    mrussel1 said:

Although I agree with your conclusions, we can do so much with interpretations of maths. 4M may not sound like a lot, but the right has built an impenetrable ecosystem based off of fox and the conservative radio networks in rural, exurban America and many smaller cities. Even in NYC suburbs that have a history of voting dem.

Those 4M interact with their extended families, friends, barbers, bartenders and on and on, so that mushrooms into perhaps a 30M block of voters that are completely unreachable for the Dems. These folks, including the right leaning ‘bomb droppers’ who occasionally show up here simply to vent and not discuss, have zero idea about the huge list of Bidens legislative accomplishments that will help out many in the middle and right. Even moderate voters on here dismiss the Biden legislative accomplishments list to lump him in with ‘bad presidents.’

Here in blue NYS, in districts that voted dem for decades, the right was able to flip four seats and the speakership based on an absurd bail reform belief that has almost nothing to do with congress, and nobody seemed to notice except the voters here and fox. Although bail reform got little coverage nationwide on cnn and msnbc, it did on fox, and it spread like wildfire here and single-handedly flipped the house.

TL;DR - Biden actually did a decent job in his first congressional session, but few outside the left seem to notice. And fox created a bail narrative that flipped the house
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    ikiT said:

100%
    And too familiar with what happens here for a first timer.

Should we contact the FBI?
    Yes exactly and I already did. 
    edited January 2023
    mickeyrat said:
    ikiT said:

i thought so too.
    Although they would surely know they are going to get banned again. Not sure if it would be worth the hassle to sneak back and then get banned again.

It's just perplexing

mrussel1 said:

Although I agree with your conclusions, we can do so much with interpretations of maths. 4M may not sound like a lot, but the right has built an impenetrable ecosystem based off of fox and the conservative radio networks in rural, exurban America and many smaller cities. Even in NYC suburbs that have a history of voting dem.

Those 4M interact with their extended families, friends, barbers, bartenders and on and on, so that mushrooms into perhaps a 30M block of voters that are completely unreachable for the Dems. These folks, including the right leaning ‘bomb droppers’ who occasionally show up here simply to vent and not discuss, have zero idea about the huge list of Bidens legislative accomplishments that will help out many in the middle and right. Even moderate voters on here dismiss the Biden legislative accomplishments list to lump him in with ‘bad presidents.’

Here in blue NYS, in districts that voted dem for decades, the right was able to flip four seats and the speakership based on an absurd bail reform belief that has almost nothing to do with congress, and nobody seemed to notice except the voters here and fox. Although bail reform got little coverage nationwide on cnn and msnbc, it did on fox, and it spread like wildfire here and single-handedly flipped the house.

TL;DR - Biden actually did a decent job in his first congressional session, but few outside the left seem to notice. And fox created a bail narrative that flipped the house
    Few things..

1. I agree that the right wing echo chamber is effective, and there's a portion of the population that has been radicalized in this country, more so than ever before.  
    2. However, I do think it's still a small minority.  I'm not suggesting it's 1%, but used that as an illustration as to how small even the largest network's direct reach is.  
    3. I don't live in NY so not sure how effective that bail reform issue was, but for every one of those, there were corresponding crazies in AZ, NV and other places that won districts that should have gone red historically (due to mid term trends plus the economy) that did not turn red because of independents being turned off from the crazies. 

For NY, I think it's probably similar to the issue VA had in 2021.  Gov Youngkin made 'parents rights' an issue and flipped some NOVA votes that moved the election in his favor.  But since then, things reverted back, as the fever on the issue broke.  People are realizing it was silly here, and since then the Democrats protected house seats and won a key state senate seat last week that expanded the D majority.  Youngkin campaigned heavily for it, and lost.  Don't despair, it may be a one time thing up there where D's have to figure out how to blunt the issue. 
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Few things..

1. I agree that the right wing echo chamber is effective, and there's a portion of the population that has been radicalized in this country, more so than ever before.  
    2. However, I do think it's still a small minority.  I'm not suggesting it's 1%, but used that as an illustration as to how small even the largest network's direct reach is.  
    3. I don't live in NY so not sure how effective that bail reform issue was, but for every one of those, there were corresponding crazies in AZ, NV and other places that won districts that should have gone red historically (due to mid term trends plus the economy) that did not turn red because of independents being turned off from the crazies. 

For NY, I think it's probably similar to the issue VA had in 2021.  Gov Youngkin made 'parents rights' an issue and flipped some NOVA votes that moved the election in his favor.  But since then, things reverted back, as the fever on the issue broke.  People are realizing it was silly here, and since then the Democrats protected house seats and won a key state senate seat last week that expanded the D majority.  Youngkin campaigned heavily for it, and lost.  Don't despair, it may be a one time thing up there where D's have to figure out how to blunt the issue. 

That’s a good comparison to VA but I am a bit concerned it’s more significant here. Zeldins former House seat in eastern LI was actually dem for over ten years before trump appeared on the political stage. That district used to be powered by the libs in the hamptons, now it’s controlled by voters  in a “rural/exurban” region in central Suffolk county (not the glitzy hamptons and too far to be a NYC suburb). That seat appears to be solidly red for the long term. Also, In 2021, an off year, the republicans swept the local government elections. So the red trend has endured a two year election cycle so far, and eight years on the east end.
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Few things..

That’s a good comparison to VA but I am a bit concerned it’s more significant here. Zeldins former House seat in eastern LI was actually dem for over ten years before trump appeared on the political stage. That district used to be powered by the libs in the hamptons, now it’s controlled by voters  in a “rural/exurban” region in central Suffolk county (not the glitzy hamptons and too far to be a NYC suburb). That seat appears to be solidly red for the long term. Also, In 2021, an off year, the republicans swept the local government elections. So the red trend has endured a two year election cycle so far, and eight years on the east end.
    I thought all those fuckers moved to Florida already. 
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Few things..

A lot of union cops and firefighters (ironically working in nyc boroughs although not considered a true suburb) who are married to LI teachers. Many in the trades also. Essentially the epicenter for voters Dems have lost touch with last ten years or so. Dems lost  ground with teachers here also with the pandemic wars, similar to what is now playing in our virus thread.
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Few things..

A lot of union cops and firefighters (ironically working in nyc boroughs although not considered a true suburb) who are married to LI teachers. Many in the trades also. Essentially the epicenter for voters Dems have lost touch with last ten years or so. Dems lost  ground with teachers here also with the pandemic wars, similar to what is now playing in our virus thread.
    There is a cultural shift happening with the parties.  This is normal in US politics, as it happened in the 50-70's with the Southern Strategy and it's happening again. Republicans were able to hold onto the business vote due to their tax policies for a number of years.  But the new dividing line in politics is education level.  For years it was rural vs urban, then it was north vs south, but now it's education.  There's really no stopping it. You're going to see seats in NY go to red, but also see more seats in Dallas, Houston, Atlanta go blue.  
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    edited January 2023
    This thread is done. It's ok to start a new one. Please keep in mind...
    Discuss, disagree and debate politely. Discuss the topic, not the people discussing the topic. If you see a problem post, report and ignore.  Please do not respond to trolls. Thank you.

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/228366/forum-posting-guidelines
    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/67751/bombs-dropping-down-all-ages-forum

Post edited by Sea on
This discussion has been closed.