______ is on my turntable right now.

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,427

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,701

I love this album so much. I heard they were working on the next one. 

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

• chrisr211977chrisr211977 Posts: 20
    edited January 2023
    Yield PJ
    Presence LZ

• MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    GlowGirl said:
    MedozK said:
    mickeyrat said:
    og 94....
    One of the many OG copies that kill the reissues. I think this one is one that really shows the difference. The reissue on 2LP should on paper be great, but it is not.
    I have an OG of this as well that I play. What is your take on the OG No Code? I have a sealed one and have been listening to the reissue. I also have a sealed clear. If the OG is vastly better I have no problem with unsealing and listening to it. I am a bit curious what card set is in there anyway. Any thoughts? 
    It has been a while since I played my OG No Code. May have to do a little A/B this weekend.
    MedozK said:
    GlowGirl said:
    MedozK said:
    mickeyrat said:
    og 94....
    One of the many OG copies that kill the reissues. I think this one is one that really shows the difference. The reissue on 2LP should on paper be great, but it is not.
    I have an OG of this as well that I play. What is your take on the OG No Code? I have a sealed one and have been listening to the reissue. I also have a sealed clear. If the OG is vastly better I have no problem with unsealing and listening to it. I am a bit curious what card set is in there anyway. Any thoughts? 
    It has been a while since I played my OG No Code. May have to do a little A/B this weekend.
    Great. Let me know what you think. 
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,842

Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,609
    small reminder why I like/really liked pj

Loujoe said:
    small reminder why I like/really liked pj

mine has finally been picked up.....

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Love this album.

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,643
    mfc2006 said:
    Love this album.

Front to back amazing album. 
    ^^What is it?
    Loujoe said:
    ^^What is it?

a record?

• May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,643
    Kevin Morbys latest album. 

According to Discogs this is my second most valuable record right after my sealed OG Ten. 
  • mickeyrat said:
    Loujoe said:
    ^^What is it?

a record?
    One lame attempt at witty sarcasm 
  • BlackCircleBlackCircle Charlotte, NC Posts: 371
    Rolling Stones Live Charlotte, NC July 6th, 1972
    I'm like a tab
    inspired by @pjpjpaul recent acquisition. Reminded me I love the walrus especially ;) 
    Pretty little policcccesman inarow. I'm cryyyyyyyyyyyin. Koocooocachooo. Waiting for the sun don't come I get a tan by standing in the f..king rain. Hoho ho he he he he ha ha.
    Love you all
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • JUST LIKE THAT!!!!!
  • Really, best Ament album