• brewdog123brewdog123 ATL Posts: 635
    MayDay10 said:
    The member shirt is the best one to date
    totally agree
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    Great design. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Yes!
    This one and the geoburst are my favorites.I would wear those.
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,465
    Parksy said:

45" Vinyl (Additional Cost to 10C)

That's a big vinyl.

• mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,158
    The 75% increase is a shock, that's for sure. When I saw that there were changes, I was expecting a price increase. I thought, maybe a 25% increase, that would be fine. Then I opened the link, yikes. I guess we do get the bootleg code, but I don't buy many of those. We'll see what the exclusive merch and discounts are like, maybe they'll make it worth it. I have until April to decide, but I can't imagine giving up my ticket priority.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Are the annual member shirts going away?
    Annual member-item T-shirts are staying. Moving forward, the shirt will not be included with the price of the membership and will be available for purchase exclusively for Ten Club members at a specially discounted price.

Beginning in 2023 all current members will be eligible to purchase any of that years’ exclusive items. They can be purchased individually or as a discounted bundle. 

*Note: Member items will be available all year to current members regardless of renewal date. Even if your membership doesn’t renew until later in the year, you can purchase the new member items beginning January 1, 2023.
    Annual Ten Club T-Shirt - $15

Ten Club Metal License Plate - $15

Ten Club Sticker - $1

Ten Club Member Item Bundle - $20

Will the Ten Club Member items be in the European shop? 
    We have seen the feedback regarding the Ten Club member items being in the UK store. We are working with our UK store partners to better serve Ten Club members outside of the U.S.

Will my membership auto-renew? 
    Yes, as long as your billing info is up to date, your membership will still auto-renew with the same payment information in your account. The new membership offering will take effect upon your 2023 renewal date.  You can see your renewal date on your membership page in your account. Your Ten Club seniority level will NOT be affected upon your next renewal date.

• hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,055
    Parksy said:

(Side Note:  If any of you are aware of a neat app or something that let's you upload mp3s onto a modern smart phone, let me know!) 

You can use youtube music, and on your desktop you can drag files to it and it uploads it into your library for you to listen on your phone. Don't need the premium version to do this.
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    hihobibo said:
    Parksy said:

(Side Note:  If any of you are aware of a neat app or something that let's you upload mp3s onto a modern smart phone, let me know!) 

You can use youtube music, and on your desktop you can drag files to it and it uploads it into your library for you to listen on your phone. Don't need the premium version to do this.
    Must be loads of apps out there, I guess it depends on your phone if you didn't get one free with it. I can just drag mp3s just about anywhere on my phone and they appear in and can play through Samsung Music. I've not really messed about with playlists and stuff but does the job just fine.

• ParksyParksy Posts: 1,675
    Parksy said:

That's a big vinyl.

lol  
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    FR181798 said:
    hihobibo said:
    Parksy said:

Must be loads of apps out there, I guess it depends on your phone if you didn't get one free with it. I can just drag mp3s just about anywhere on my phone and they appear in and can play through Samsung Music. I've not really messed about with playlists and stuff but does the job just fine.

When I uploaded the Ottawa show to Apple Music needed a laptop for that. A little clunky and glitchy, got all but two songs up there. Having it on my AM available on all of my AM and android devices is super convenient.

Anyone know a way to get purchased shows uploaded onto Apple without a laptop? thanks!
  • TinaETinaE Germany Posts: 1,214
    MayDay10 said:
    The member shirt is the best one to date
    totally agree
    + 1
    Berlin 07/05/2018; Berlin 06/21/2022; Frankfurt 06/28/2022
    Eddie Vedder Düsseldorf 06/30/2019
    "The future ain't what it used to be..."
  • Looking forward to grabbing the bundle! 
  • Parksy said:
    For clarification... and correct me if I'm wrong here... but we used to pay into a membership and get:

Priority Ticketing (no additional cost to 10C)
    Physical magazine (Additional Cost to 10C)
    T-Shirt (Additional Cost to 10C)
    Bootleg code (no additional cost to 10C) 

Now we get:

Priority Ticketing 
    Bootleg code 

So.... why not lower the membership fee to a more reasonable level if they're cutting a lot of their operational costs? 

And also... I could be in the minority here... but over the past 5-6 years... the value of a bootleg code has diminished substantially. Streaming and physical media are my only means of listening to music nowadays. I have a library of mp3s that I never see or use anymore. 

As a suggestion.... It would be nice to see if they can find a way to add more value:

Offer free or "steeply discounted" XM Sirius PJ Radio instead of website PJ Radio. Or provide us somehow with access to the exclusive interviews and shows from PJ Radio on Sirius XM. 

Offer free commemorative tickets. 

Just a couple ideas. 

And I mean.. my usage of the word 'free' here isn't exactly accurate... we're all still paying $35USD. 

The jury is out on what kind of value the exclusive videos will hold... and I'm not discounting that yet. Could be very worth the cost... but we shall see. 

Regarding the priority ticketing, imagine thousands of requests to sift through, determine who wins/loses and then to arrange all the winners by 10C number.

Yeah, it's probably a lot easier than it was 10-20 years ago since (I'm assuming) TicketMaster runs it now, but there definitely was a cost back then with manual labor. There probably still are people running that system somewhere. I'm sure it's not all automatic. Even though tickets are all digital, I'm sure there's still 10C employees at the venues "just in case" something goes haywire.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • demetrios said:

We have seen the feedback regarding the Ten Club member items being in the UK store. We are working with our UK store partners to better serve Ten Club members outside of the U.S.

A great concern for all non-UK-members in Europe is, that the „European“ store is still based in the UK and all non-UK-members are getting hit with import duties when ordering from the UK. It would be great, if Tenclub could also address this issue.
  • TinaETinaE Germany Posts: 1,214
    axeljohan said:
    demetrios said:

A great concern for all non-UK-members in Europe is, that the „European“ store is still based in the UK and all non-UK-members are getting hit with import duties when ordering from the UK. It would be great, if Tenclub could also address this issue.
    I totally agree with that. Customs and the high shipping costs often prevent me from ordering.
    Berlin 07/05/2018; Berlin 06/21/2022; Frankfurt 06/28/2022
    Eddie Vedder Düsseldorf 06/30/2019
    "The future ain't what it used to be..."
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    So this is interesting.

A lot of people have already bought their 2023 bundle. I guess it'll avoid a lot of confusion, anxiety and other feelings for people who can't renew until later in the year.

But as for this bundle, anyone who was a 10C member on 1/1/2023 can buy it... apparently even if they don't renew their membership later on.

Technically, I suppose someone could have two membership packs for the price of one.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • TW3766TW3766 Posts: 57
    Might as well close the UK Shop...It was a great idea to start with, but given the assortment and complexities for supporting a 2nd warehouse for a small eCom site post Brexit, it must just eat up resources with little return.

Just give non US based TC members a shipping discount code that works 365 days
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,694
    edited January 2023
    Do both ita not hard. They  make plenty of money 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    2023 Member Items
    The 2023 membership items are out now! These items are available to purchase for all current members, regardless of your renewal date.

Get yours today!
    2023 MEMBER ITEMS
    Out for delivery!  :)

TW3766 said:
    Just give non US based TC members a shipping discount code that works 365 days

Yes please. 
  • What about the 2022 member t shirt ? Do I get a code to get it for free ? I will I have to pay for the 2023

• So no xmas single, no t-shirt, no tour where I live so priority tickets, a free boot download that is available free everywhere, contests that are impossible to win. I'm not sure where the benefit is in being a member.
  • HenriettaLowellHenriettaLowell Cologne, Germany Posts: 33
    TinaE said:
    axeljohan said:
    demetrios said:

I totally agree with that. Customs and the high shipping costs often prevent me from ordering.
    Same...
  • axeljohan said:
    demetrios said:

Should have an EU shop for sure, 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • I am disappointed that the shirt is no longer included. Being a Canadian member I am order from the "North America" store but have to pay in US dollars. $20 for the member  bundle plus shipping means that the cost it isn't worth it. 

How about creating a Canada only store to order from?
  • BMo-643BMo-643 Posts: 220
    Shirt was literally the only thing justifying the cost of keeping the membership because they've not played anywhere drivable for me since 2016 so tickets are no longer a driving force. Combine that with the fact that their "members exclusive" content is just insanely expensive shirts and records and I guess 2023 is probably the year I lose my 21 year seniority status.  
    Cincinnati 06'
    Lollapalooza 07'
    Bonnaroo 08'
    Columbus 10'
    Noblesville 10'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Music Midtown 12'
    Wrigley Field 13'
    Cincinnati 14'
    Lexington 16'

How about creating a Canada only store to order from?

The shipping prices to Canada and the delivery time IMO are fantastic. Would be cool though if there was an official Pearl Jam Canada store.