Options

Anyone want to see my prized PJ collection?

Comments

• Options
    no, i think he just danced around in a small, studded pouch.

;)
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,178

;)

No it wasn't a studded pouch....it was a studded marble bag...
  • Options
    my mistake... i obviously wasn't looking close enough ;):D
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    aaaaahhhhh freeworld.... what have you landed into??? Welcome to our world :D:D:D Run while you can.... or join us... muaaaaahahahahaha *evil laugh*
  • Options
  • Options
    ... let us entice you..... or, as Alice Cooper would say... "welcome to my nightmare" muaaaahahahaha again *another evil laugh*...

Kidding... we're not like that... :D

Would you by any chance be coming to London for PJ at Wembley? I'd love to see your collection, but my webcam is being particularly finnecky at the moment.....
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613

;)

hahahah :D Maybe he's Terry in disguise? ;)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    ... let us entice you..... or, as Alice Cooper would say... "welcome to my nightmare" muaaaahahahaha again *another evil laugh*...

Kidding... we're not like that... :D

Would you by any chance be coming to London for PJ at Wembley? I'd love to see your collection, but my webcam is being particularly finnecky at the moment.....

Oh, I don't need to be enticed let me tell you. Buy I can't do Wembly (pardon the pun) but I am going to Palooza any chance any of you will be attending. By the way you guy's are cracking me up.....some people on this website are so uptight it's good to see fans with a sense of humor.
  • Options
    SylSyl Posts: 149
    But......you must have over a 120 post's. No half steppers allowed......Sorry Ghost's.....

Now I know how you all got so many posts...
  • Options
    Rocks wrote:
    Now I know how you all got so many posts...

;) Yep you guessed our secret. Now we have to kill you :D

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options

Yeah but killing someone is the kind of thing that goes on your record and kinda follows you around everywhere. I say we make'em watch me in my studded marble bag danceing to??????? I don't know stonesgstring can pick the song......
  • Options
    Yeah but killing someone is the kind of thing that goes on your record and kinda follows you around everywhere. I say we make'em watch me in my studded marble bag danceing to??????? I don't know stonesgstring can pick the song......

Ooooh I get to chose the song! :D *does dance*

Hmm let's see, how about something cheesy. Culture Club?

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    Ooooh I get to chose the song! :D *does dance*

Hmm let's see, how about something cheesy. Culture Club?

I was thinking more of......like......Andy Gibb. The song "Shadow Dancing".
  • Options

English humor? That will be fun at Wembley!
  • Options
    RabbitrocksRabbitrocks Posts: 101
    I can't help but think of this...! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gso5bHPLHg
  • Options
    Youtube made my day!
  • Options
    Oh, I don't need to be enticed let me tell you. Buy I can't do Wembly (pardon the pun) but I am going to Palooza any chance any of you will be attending. By the way you guy's are cracking me up.....some people on this website are so uptight it's good to see fans with a sense of humor.

Shame about Wembley.. Up to now, those Europeans that have posted aren't going to Palooza BUT..... Helen (Heineken Helen) is!!!! She's just on holiday at the moment so away from the pit. I think a couple of Irish are going too. So make sure you meet Helen.... she knows us well... Of course it would be a hundred times better if you met us all, but I guess Helen will have to do for the moment... :D

But I have an idea... when everybody comes for Wembley... we'll gather around a PC with webcam and give you a ring... then we can all check out your 'collection'. Given to Fly will expect you to wear your studded pouch.... personally, I have a thing for leather... what about you???

OMG... this thread is descending into the depths of the other threads we're on.... sorry :o
  • Options

Can't kill Rocks.. he's (or she's) from near Rotterdam.. .he/she might be coming to Wembley!
  • Options

That's freeworld in disguise!!!!!
  • Options
    OH Yeh I'll be in London, haha so please let me enjoy the party first and then I can die in peace, or wait, I also want to enjoy Dusseldorf, Nijmegen and Werchter too.. and please be gentle (and watch out), I'm a she.

I just want to be an ANIMAL....
  • Options
    Rocks wrote:
    English humor? That will be fun at Wembley!

LOL yes that was English humour or was it? ;):D

Be ncie to meet you at Wembley :)

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    Be ncie to meet you at Wembley :)

Well I'm NOT so sure about that!!
    And do I look for a boy or a girl then, stonesgstring?!
  • Options
    Rocks wrote:
    OH Yeh I'll be in London, haha so please let me enjoy the party first and then I can die in peace, or wait, I also want to enjoy Dusseldorf, Nijmegen and Werchter too.. and please be gentle (and watch out), I'm a she.

I just want to be an ANIMAL....

I'm a she too.... :D
  • Options
    Oke this is getting better, but isn't it a little bit dangerous to reveal my identity up here? Or maybe the discrimination of being a ghost will be less...well, in some cases.
  • Options
    RabbitrocksRabbitrocks Posts: 101
    redrock wrote:
    That's freeworld in disguise!!!!!
    That's what I was thinking!!
    We don't know what he looks like though, he may be an Ed doppelganger - in that case I'm sure we'll be lined up at our webcams!!!
    Oh, I'm a she too by the way!
  • Options
    Rocks wrote:
    Well I'm NOT so sure about that!!
    And do I look for a boy or a girl then, stonesgstring?!

Aww we're harmless really :D

I'm a female, you can call me Caz if you so wish :cool:

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    Rocks wrote:
    Oke this is getting better, but isn't it a little bit dangerous to reveal my identity up here? Or maybe the discrimination of being a ghost will be less...well, in some cases.

Well Rocks... if you're coming to Wembley, you have to get your pic on the London Blog... there is a thread somewhere about it.... you'll see what some of us look like too! :D

Here it is... http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=231848&highlight=london+crew go to the first page, there is a link to the blog and instructions on how to get yourself on it!
  • Options
    Gender AND photo...wow!! Let me think about that! I'm moving on to 'London crew', have some fun!
    I forgot, what was this threat all about? Didn't understand it in the first place exept that I wasn't welcome haha
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options

LOL,LOL,LOL!!!!! That was funny as hell!!! I must admit he might have better moves than me but can he swing nipple tassels? Gosh with all of these ladies on here I am starting to blush. Well I just might have to meet Ms. Helen because if she is anything like the lovely people on this thread than it is a must.