Options

Anyone want to see my prized PJ collection?

13»

Comments

• Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Yes you must meet Helen! She is a great laugh and very Irish indeed :D She's so lovely :)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,178
    Yes you must meet Helen! She is a great laugh and very Irish indeed :D She's so lovely :)

Sounds good I would love to meet Heineken Helen. Does she drink? LOL
    Because I am Polish (if u did not get the memo we drink)or as my Lantino co-workers call me "Pincha Polocko."

Anyway, I was listening to Music last night and do you guy's remember the UK band Placebo?

"A friend in need is a friend indeed
    a friend with weed is better"

I love that song!!!!!!! Was that song considered to pop rock back then?
  • Options
    Haha, oh yes Helen does indeed drink :D

Hmm not sure about Placebo. Never been a big fan myself. I'm guessing pop rock was the category they fell into :confused:

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    Yeah not a fan of all of their music just that one song "Pure Morning". Anyway Stonesgstring are you working? I am and it is a bit boring today just waiting for the weekend to finally get here. Shit !!!I forgot I have to be here tomorrow for a couple of hours. Well could be worse.
  • Options
    Yeah not a fan of all of their music just that one song "Pure Morning". Anyway Stonesgstring are you working? I am and it is a bit boring today just waiting for the weekend to finally get here. Shit !!!I forgot I have to be here tomorrow for a couple of hours. Well could be worse.

Hey you can call me Caz if you want :)

No I've finished working for today. In the UK it's 6:20 pm :)

What do you do?

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    Hey you can call me Caz if you want :)

No I've finished working for today. In the UK it's 6:20 pm :)

What do you do?

Awww that's right that whole time difference thing. I am a Director of Sales of a SpringHill Suites Marriott Chicago/O'Hare. It is a bit slow today and to be honest I just want to get the hell out of here. Working at a hotel is fun and my sales team cracks me up. They are also really good sales managers which makes my job a lot easier. I could possibly get Ms. Helen a discounted room for the Palooza but we are away's from Grant Park where the concert is. I am by the airport. Oh by the way my name is Derek.
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Oh thank you Caz dearest :) . I will indeed be at Lolla and I will indeed be drinking :) .

Thanks for the offer of a discount Derek :) . I think I may be sorting the accommodation today but, yes, somewhere more central may be better :o . Anywhere you could recommend?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Oh thank you Caz dearest :) . I will indeed be at Lolla and I will indeed be drinking :) .

Thanks for the offer of a discount Derek :) . I think I may be sorting the accommodation today but, yes, somewhere more central may be better :o . Anywhere you could recommend?

I personally like staying in the "River North" area when I stay downtown Chicago. There are a bunch of great restaurants, a solid nightlife; you’re within a $7 cab ride to Grant Park. You are also within walking distance to Michigan Ave a.k.a The Magnificent Mile. Which has great shopping and great history. Also you are right by the House of Blues where Eddie has played several times with the Who. But if you want to stay at Grant Park I would go with that "Best Western" everyone is talking about. Oh, two hotels in the River North area are the Homewood Suites and the Hampton Inn and Suites.
  • Options

No probs. I hope the cheque is in the post though ;):p

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    I personally like staying in the "River North" area when I stay downtown Chicago. There are a bunch of great restaurants, a solid nightlife; you’re within a $7 cab ride to Grant Park. You are also within walking distance to Michigan Ave a.k.a The Magnificent Mile. Which has great shopping and great history. Also you are right by the House of Blues where Eddie has played several times with the Who. But if you want to stay at Grant Park I would go with that "Best Western" everyone is talking about. Oh, two hotels in the River North area are the Homewood Suites and the Hampton Inn and Suites.
    Ah thanks a million for your help :) . I believe a drink will be in order... or several :rolleyes: :D

I think the booking accommodation may be put off for a while :( but I'll keep those in mind. Ah, I'm so fucking excited... got all my flights booked and all :)

Cheque in the post stoney :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you