______ is on my turntable right now.

Comments

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,596
    Always had sabbath on cd. Picked up vinyl over the past 10 years. Sounds so darn rich. Like hearing it for the first time. Vol 4 up next I think. Got that from a friend dumping his collection. Damn good.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,409

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

^^Yo. M rat. I still haven't opened mine. Maybe today.

Mmmkay

Uniquely great, damn depressing as I imagined. Maybe since I read his book backwards and weep it adds to the sadness & depth of it all.

edited December 2022
    Loujoe said:
    Uniquely great, damn depressing as I imagined. Maybe since I read his book backwards and weep it adds to the sadness & depth of it all.

mood music for me.  what I have of his seems appropriate for for a xmas sunday and 15°   

its incredibly helpful knowing he found some peace in sobriety...

Good point^^

• BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,027
    Loujoe said:
    Good point^^

Good one! I didn't purchase this repress.
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
    ^Never heard it before. I didn't have the other one so got it. Did side A.  Strange as expected. I work in a darn chocolate factory and love primus so it's about time. Always sing that ommpah loopa song all day. Couldn't find my groove yesterday.

Found this sucker mixed in a box of junk records for 50 cents. Love those surprises when digging. Very hard to do these days. Jacket nicely beat up. Wax is fine. About this.......... .long ago.

who cares. Good record.
    side b. Yummy. Packed the DL card (a discrete golden ticket) in a phat box of candy for my friend. Big primus fan, but just clulesss enough like me he may not know what it is. Hope he uses it and doesn't just eat it.
    Love You all,
    Lou Cesspool
  • Loujoe said:
    side b. Yummy. Packed the DL card (a discrete golden ticket) in a phat box of candy for my friend. Big primus fan, but just clulesss enough like me he may not know what it is. Hope he uses it and doesn't just eat it.
    Love You all,
    Lou Cesspool
    Lou Cesspool haha. Brilliant 
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    og 94....

• MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    mickeyrat said:
    og 94....
    One of the many OG copies that kill the reissues. I think this one is one that really shows the difference. The reissue on 2LP should on paper be great, but it is not.

first record has 2 side 2 labels....

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,689
    MedozK said:
    mickeyrat said:
    og 94....
    One of the many OG copies that kill the reissues. I think this one is one that really shows the difference. The reissue on 2LP should on paper be great, but it is not.
    I have an OG of this as well that I play. What is your take on the OG No Code? I have a sealed one and have been listening to the reissue. I also have a sealed clear. If the OG is vastly better I have no problem with unsealing and listening to it. I am a bit curious what card set is in there anyway. Any thoughts? 

waist deep in the river of records and tend to always pull a stones out. Easily jives with me. 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,689

just listened...