I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com

• May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,643
    mfc2006 said:

Very nice choice!!!

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,607

• Loujoe said:

Nice!  Not a go to Queensryche album for me, but a reminder I need to pull out Operation Mindcrime again and give it a spin 😎
    That sucker kept me company as a kid. Made metal ok to sound more lightweight. Now that I'm on side b. Just mildly into it. Once in a blue moon spin. I saw that mindcrime tour. Went with some wild friends so it's not as clear as I'd like to remember it. I guess I was a reckless kid too every now and then. 

• Every time I play this album I think of ML threatening to beat the shit out of Bruce Pavitt for using that photo on the album cover. 

• ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018

some girls into this sucker. Darn good. Ya know.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,696

• MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    GlowGirl said:

This has always eluded me.... enjoy.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,696
    MedozK said:
    GlowGirl said:

Thanks I got very lucky with this big collection my record store guy acquired. So many good sealed 90s stuff was in there. He knows when to text me to come right over =)

• BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,841
    MedozK said:
    GlowGirl said:

Me too! Wow! 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
    Just for the hell of it I picked up a super cheap Ultrasonic cleaner on Amazon....and all I can say is WOW. Spent $165 for the Vevor Ultrasonic, it is a very industrial "not cool" looking unit, but wow. I am currently going through my Discogs collection of records I graded VG and 90% of them after a session are now VG+ and some are playing NM. It is actually incredible. I have had an Okki Nokki for a few years and all I can say is this thing gets rid of the crackle and pop from about 90% of the ones I have cleaned so far.

Now of course it will not help scratches, but if your record looks perfect but still plays with annoying noise... this thing fixes most. I have had some that still play with crackle, but I swear the fidelity is better, even on the really scratched up records.

I'm going to continue going through my collection and see how many G or VG records I can make play VG+ now.

Just as an example I had a great looking RL cut of Back in Black that played with noise during the opening of Hells Bells and it annoyed the piss out me.... but now it plays dead silent. Now I am sure you can spend a lot for other models.. Degritter, etc. but for $165 i am more than happy.
  • MedozK said:
    Just for the hell of it I picked up a super cheap Ultrasonic cleaner on Amazon....and all I can say is WOW. Spent $165 for the Vevor Ultrasonic, it is a very industrial "not cool" looking unit, but wow. I am currently going through my Discogs collection of records I graded VG and 90% of them after a session are now VG+ and some are playing NM. It is actually incredible. I have had an Okki Nokki for a few years and all I can say is this thing gets rid of the crackle and pop from about 90% of the ones I have cleaned so far.

Now of course it will not help scratches, but if your record looks perfect but still plays with annoying noise... this thing fixes most. I have had some that still play with crackle, but I swear the fidelity is better, even on the really scratched up records.

I'm going to continue going through my collection and see how many G or VG records I can make play VG+ now.

Just as an example I had a great looking RL cut of Back in Black that played with noise during the opening of Hells Bells and it annoyed the piss out me.... but now it plays dead silent. Now I am sure you can spend a lot for other models.. Degritter, etc. but for $165 i am more than happy.
    Good into 👍
    Thanks!
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Yeah really good to know, I've been debating buying something like this.

Just received TMR's Vault #54 today, 

• ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    MedozK said:

what do you put in it?  Just water?
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    edited December 2022
    ikiT said:
    MedozK said:

what do you put in it?  Just water?
    Distilled Water, Triton x-100 surfactant, and some Audio Intelligent cleaner.
    Post edited by MedozK on

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,422

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,422

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Pretty cover m rat.
    lesser spun goats head soup. Good 1.
    between the buttons. Lovely lovely lovely