Options

Comprehensive Pearl Jam 45's for sale including all Xmas singles and Boxsets Part 2

pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,697
edited July 2023 in Lost Dogs

45 singles continued - Part 2

Full list of 45 singles for sale - I believe this is the complete collection outside of test press issues. 

Some records have been reserved by a fellow collector and marked pending, however if anything is noted there that is of interest a good friend may be willing to let his go and I am happy to discuss this for you. Also happy to note interest in case anything changes. 

I have photographed every record, jacket and record for condition purposes so please drop me a PM or email at pdalowsky@yahoo.co.uk if you need anything, it would be even easier by whatsapp if that is an option. 

Shipping from the UK - i will place in sturdy cardboard packages. Shipping charged at cost and tracking will be optional at the buyers discretion. 

Let me know of any questions - already listed are LP's, 12 inch singles, 10 inch singles and boxsets.

Will combine all items into one package to keep things simple and hopefully cheaper than paying multiple times

Xmas singles

2000 - crown of thorns $15

Side Projects/Solo

EV - eat pray love - better Days - 2213/5000 $20

Love boat Captain - EV $20

Mason and Stone G - signed by Stone - caught in a mess and knife fight $25

RSD

State of love and trust sealed made in the EU x 2 $30 each

Post edited by pdalowsky on

Comments

• Options
    Messaged/emailed with Xmas singles needed list. Thanks
  • Options
    Yamrider said:
    Messaged/emailed with Xmas singles needed list. Thanks
    Thanks - and marked sold
  • Options
    Star Anna red and blue please.
  • Options
    Star Anna red and blue please.
    I was told these are cheap, LOL, PM incoming
  • Options
    Great price for the Xmas 1991 single. Someone should grab this fast. 
    One hand will wash the other!
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 3,927
    Count me in for Let Me Sleep, Who Killed Rudolph & SoL/Last Kiss, good sir! I'll FINALLY complete the set! :o
    Also down for Citizen Dick, LBC signed by Danny, the '97 R.E.M. single, a 2000 Crown of Thorns for my boss, and I'm waiting to hear back on Love Reign O'er Me :D you remain, THE MAN :hang_loose:
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

• Options
    Updated again
  • Options
    bump, happy to do deals

(all sold and pending now removed for ease of viewing)
  • Options
    lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    pdalowsky said:
    bump, happy to do deals

(all sold and pending now removed for ease of viewing)
    pm sent
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
  • Options
    updated again