______ is on my turntable right now.

Comments

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,607
    I don't like lets play two because I enjoy a seemless live record. Not songs from a show/shows broken up. Maybe if they fused them together to sound like one show it would be more appealing. Cool package though.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    Loujoe said:
    I don't like lets play two because I enjoy a seemless live record. Not songs from a show/shows broken up. Maybe if they fused them together to sound like one show it would be more appealing. Cool package though.
    This is absolutely part of it.  It was lazy that they didn't mix the crowd into a continuous flow.  
    hotness
    One (old) man mosh pit!!
    loved that the cromags covered two BB songs. Damn & gosh Damn!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Saw bb once in Asbury park, likely early 90s. HR was there. Would love to go back to that one night. Honestly a blurrrrr. Just mashin it up. I heart this junk.
    Would have gone to see them another time before that, but the dude who asked me to go would bring a hammer around with him to shows. Saw him outside a show with a handful of rocks he was going to rub into someones face. Didn't spend much time with him. Not sure what was up with him. Likely not from the most loving household.
    I remember they wanted to go to beat on deadheads waiting for dead tix. Messed up.  I was like no way! I prob know people lined up and. ...why?  Wonder where he is today?
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,422
    Loujoe said:
    Would have gone to see them another time before that, but the dude who asked me to go would bring a hammer around with him to shows. Saw him outside a show with a handful of rocks he was going to rub into someones face. Didn't spend much time with him. Not sure what was up with him. Likely not from the most loving household.
    I remember they wanted to go to beat on deadheads waiting for dead tix. Messed up.  I was like no way! I prob know people lined up and. ...why?  Wonder where he is today?

prison?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Likely. Was a creative guy. Too bad he was f..ked up!!

ok
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 737

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

• ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    ikiT said:

Always a good choice
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694

edited November 2022

Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • GlowGirl said:

Classic! 

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 said:

Niiiiiiice. I am going to spin mine sometime this week. You have inspired me 😁