______ is on my turntable right now.

Comments

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,708

• 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited November 2022
    mickeyrat said:
    ^^ Agreed.  It’s a damn fine album and CB did a great job mastering this for vinyl. Makes Chocolate Chip Trip sound awesome, getting lost in Carey’s drumming. Cool song, bit of a nod to DC and MJK’s early days with Green Jelly I think. 

yours have dishing on any of the 5?
    No sir! Mine are flat and sound wonderful
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,609

• ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    MONO OG

LOUDER

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    edited November 2022
    Test pressing of Hello Fiasco’s debut. My buddy (the bassist) wanted me to be one of the quality control people. Never spun a test pressing before. 

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,429

how do the GnR's sound, being used?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,027
    One of favorite albums for the early 90's!
    2lp, 4cd set.

Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • mickeyrat said:

Sounds great. Lies look almsot brand new. Illusions is more rugged. Now wished I would have picked up Illusions I when I saw it used for 15-16 dollars. Well oh well. II is better.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,603
    mickeyrat said:

Sounds great. Lies look almsot brand new. Illusions is more rugged. Now wished I would have picked up Illusions I when I saw it used for 15-16 dollars. Well oh well. II is better.
    Is that Lies an original or a bootleg?  I'd love to get a real one. 
  • mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Is that Lies an original or a bootleg?  I'd love to get a real one. 
    Very sure an original. Both seem to come from the same ”old” collection from the 90s
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

edited November 2022
    MedozK said:

You’re a better man than me, muscling through that record.  Is Blow Up Your Video up next?

Edit,  I take that back.  I thought that was Razors Edge.  
    Post edited by mrussel1 on
    mrussel1 said:
    MedozK said:

You’re a better man than me, muscling through that record.  Is Blow Up Your Video up next?

Lol, Who Made Who is amazing.. one of my favs. I even love the movie, just for the soundtrack, cause we know Maximum Overdrive is not Citizen Kane..lol
    found this cut out from a mag stuffed in this record I got a few years back. Nice little bonus detritus!
    MedozK said:
    mrussel1 said:
    MedozK said:

Lol, Who Made Who is amazing.. one of my favs. I even love the movie, just for the soundtrack, cause we know Maximum Overdrive is not Citizen Kane..lol
    Yeah that was pretty good, because it's not new stuff other than Who Made Who, right?  

I do remember that movie.  I don't remember it being good even for the 14 year old me. 

^^That sounds great. Spun mine once.
    Loujoe said:
    ^^That sounds great. Spun mine once.
    I agree, it sounds great.  

What a contrast to that POS Let's Play Two.  That thing is lifeless in every way.  And both nights were great, so I don't know how they fucked that up. 
  • BOOTLEG LOOKING DARK AND MURKY COVER THOUGH

DON'T GIVE PEARL JAM A PASS

YOU HAVE BOTH  BEEN OFFICIALLY WARNED

Heard about Let's Play Two. I don't think I have ever spun it. But I do have a slipmat that I think came with the album. So I must own it.
    Bood Money baby. Tom Waits is getting entangled back into my brain. For better or for worse.
    Still waiting to spin Alice for the first time. Never heard it. Maybe when I tie a few flies tonight.