______ is on my turntable right now.

Comments

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,602
    sup
    grooviest gatefold. Sh.t was loaded with mildew. Cleaned up nice. Nothing wrong with a little extra funk.

Tuned into Ventures and was finding mad lps for a while. Will spin every now and then wondering why I ever collected them. Who could pass up above? Sorry not me.  Kinda fun music.
    digging deep into the hand me down records. Fresh for the earballs. Might be time to warm up the lava lamp. Any 20+minute song is good for me if it doesn't make me vomit 10 in.
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    Loujoe said:
    sup
    I bought that one in the late 70's, maybe early 80's, and it's a GREAT Album.
    True^^love the blind faith lp too

child in time is some song. Would like to track down that sabbath record with Ian Gillian on vocs.
    Was shooting pool one night and picked 'child of time'. My bud was like wtf is this. Wamted to get my 25 cents worth. 12:19 seconds. Yooooo
    Space Truckin 20 minutes live. Duuude

Good one^^
    Had one of their records. 'First and last' and traded it off a while ago. Not that good of a record if I remember.

Still space truckin...yeah yeah yeah yeah YEEEAAAHHHH
  • Loujoe said:
    Good one^^
    Had one of their records. 'First and last' and traded it off a while ago. Not that good of a record if I remember.

Still space truckin...yeah yeah yeah yeah YEEEAAAHHHH
    Keep trucking Lou! 

I picked up their first 2 albums off AP. 2021 45RPM REs.  My gawd, if only all records sounded this amazing. 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    edited October 2022

This was my Discogs random today. I was thinking of giving it a spin tonight as well.

• GlowGirl said:

This was my Discogs random today. I was thinking of giving it a spin tonight as well.
    I just saw that! Sure a great album. 

edited October 2022
    GlowGirl said:

I remember my older cool cousin playing free bird on acoustic.  He said if you can play this you can play anything. Super detailed flashback. They had that poster on the wall of that baby covered in pasta and sauce with 'why me?' on it. Also had lots of those kick as. velvet black light posters.
    Where does all that time go...I should reach out to him.

Edit...Maybe it was stairway to heaven?

Sh.t
    Post edited by Loujoe on
    gatefold or go home sessions
    Can't get that art impact from a cd. Yaaaaknoooowww

• MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

My favorite. Sounds of the South label..... sound is SO good
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Alright let's give this a whirl...

• Attaway77Attaway77 Posts: 2,848

1998 Dallas (7/5) 2006 San Fran (7/15,7/16) 2009 San Fran (8/28) 2010 Bristow (5/13) NY (5/21) 2011 Alpine Valley (9/3,9/4)
    2012 Missoula (9/30) 2013 Chicago (7/19) Pittsburgh (10/11) Buffalo (10/12) Baltimore (10/27) Dallas (11/15)
    2014 Austin (10/12) Memphis (10/14) St. Paul (10/19) Milwaukee (10/20) Denver (10/22)
    2016 Ft. Lauderdale (4/8) Miami (4/9) Hampton (4/18) Philly (4/28,4/29) NY (5/1,5/2) 2018 Seattle (8/10) Missoula (8/13) 2022 Nashville (9/16)

E.V. - 2008 Berkeley (4/8) 2012 Austin (11/9,11/12)
    Temple of the Dog - 2016 Upper Darby

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410

sounds so good on vinyl
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • ^^ Agreed.  It’s a damn fine album and CB did a great job mastering this for vinyl. Makes Chocolate Chip Trip sound awesome, getting lost in Carey’s drumming. Cool song, bit of a nod to DC and MJK’s early days with Green Jelly I think. 

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    ^^ Agreed.  It’s a damn fine album and CB did a great job mastering this for vinyl. Makes Chocolate Chip Trip sound awesome, getting lost in Carey’s drumming. Cool song, bit of a nod to DC and MJK’s early days with Green Jelly I think. 

yours have dishing on any of the 5?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14