Donald Trump

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    edited October 2022
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Hey, buh, buh, buh Hunter’s tax avoidance and illegal gun possession! And his laptop! Nice to see Obama is finally paying the price for that fruit from the poisonous tree!

We still don’t know just what is in those documents, and who else has seen them. This is an unfortunate wild card as Biden is trying to rebuild alliances to defend democracy. In the trial of Thomas J. Barrack Jr., an investor and Trump backer being prosecuted for secretly working for the United Arab Emirates during Trump’s term, former secretary of state Rex Tillerson today said he did not know about the contacts between Barrack, Jared Kushner, and representatives for Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates that are coming to light in trial testimony. 
    Lol. Keep trying. Keep trying. Maybe stick too easier thougts. Like the sun may come up tomorrow.  Then your chances of being correct may increase. 
    I think I speak for most Americans and say that we are all glad we didn't vote for Hunter.  Who fucking cares what the president's son does.  Please,  make a case why these charges,  should they come,  matter to me or the country at large.
    They don't "matter" in terms of Biden's presidency. But he's a high profile character. Did OJ's trial make any difference to your life? Yet it was televised live for 8 months. People are interested because he's the president's son.
    Yes, some are trying to connect Biden to it. But even without that connection, its still a headline story.
    Hunter Biden is a high profile character? Lol...news to me. Was Roger Clinton a high profile character? 

These people are only considered high profile to the people on the far right looking for anything to smear the president with. To most people, he's just considered one of those family members who is always getting into trouble. We all have them. 
    The president's son isn’t a high profile character? Tom Brady getting a divorce is headline news, I think we’d care if the president’s son is potentially getting charged.
    Again...was Roger Clinton a high profile character in the 90's? No. He was Bill's brother and was always in trouble. 

So, no, man. It's a troubled family member. We all got them. Way more important things to be concerned with. 

I also don't give a shit about Tom Brady's marriage. lol. wtf?! And where is that considered "headline news?"
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Hey, buh, buh, buh Hunter’s tax avoidance and illegal gun possession! And his laptop! Nice to see Obama is finally paying the price for that fruit from the poisonous tree!

We still don’t know just what is in those documents, and who else has seen them. This is an unfortunate wild card as Biden is trying to rebuild alliances to defend democracy. In the trial of Thomas J. Barrack Jr., an investor and Trump backer being prosecuted for secretly working for the United Arab Emirates during Trump’s term, former secretary of state Rex Tillerson today said he did not know about the contacts between Barrack, Jared Kushner, and representatives for Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates that are coming to light in trial testimony. 
    Lol. Keep trying. Keep trying. Maybe stick too easier thougts. Like the sun may come up tomorrow.  Then your chances of being correct may increase. 
    I think I speak for most Americans and say that we are all glad we didn't vote for Hunter.  Who fucking cares what the president's son does.  Please,  make a case why these charges,  should they come,  matter to me or the country at large.
    They don't "matter" in terms of Biden's presidency. But he's a high profile character. Did OJ's trial make any difference to your life? Yet it was televised live for 8 months. People are interested because he's the president's son.
    Yes, some are trying to connect Biden to it. But even without that connection, its still a headline story.
    Hunter Biden is a high profile character? Lol...news to me. Was Roger Clinton a high profile character? 

These people are only considered high profile to the people on the far right looking for anything to smear the president with. To most people, he's just considered one of those family members who is always getting into trouble. We all have them. 
    The president's son isn’t a high profile character? Tom Brady getting a divorce is headline news, I think we’d care if the president’s son is potentially getting charged.
    Again...was Roger Clinton a high profile character in the 90's? No. He was Bill's brother and was always in trouble. 

So, no, man. It's a troubled family member. We all got them. Way more important things to be concerned with. 

I also don't give a shit about Tom Brady's marriage. lol. wtf?!
    Keep your passport handy and up to date.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:

I agree. Unless there's a connection that ties Biden into some fraud, then I don't really care. Just saying why is anyone surprised this is making news? Whether he wants it or not, he's a president's son and people will be looking at him and paying attention to what he does.
  • mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:

I agree. Unless there's a connection that ties Biden into some fraud, then I don't really care. Just saying why is anyone surprised this is making news? Whether he wants it or not, he's a president's son and people will be looking at him and paying attention to what he does.
    Who’s surprised? It’s a joke. It’s glaringly obvious. I’m comforted that you’re keeping an eye on Hunter to preserve democracy. No one is above the law. Thank you.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,384

Hunter Biden's character is a problem, meanwhile the GOP can't prop Herschel Walker up enough. 

Anyone else tired of the contrived bullshit? 
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072

Hunter Biden's character is a problem, meanwhile the GOP can't prop Herschel Walker up enough. 

Yup.  Walker is a nut.  Hunter certainly has character issues...what a douce.  But at least he isn't running for senate!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:

I'm not going to argue whether it's newsworthy or not.  What it is NOT is an indictment of Biden or his presidency.  The right wing obsession with it is clearly not becuase it's interesting, rather an opportunity to smear Joe.  
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:

I'm actually hoping Hunter is indicted.  It will show yet AGAIN, that Biden and the DOJ follow the law and I can stop hearing about the corrupt DOJ (for about 3 min) in comparison to Trump.  Fox won't stfu about Trump being raided, and not Biden.  Good, charge Hunter and then let the new twisting in teh wind by the GOP begin.  

Yup.  Walker is a nut.  Hunter certainly has character issues...what a douce.  But at least he isn't running for senate!
    Hunter absolutely has character issues, no argument here. 

That some people are more concerned with him than say tfg fucking around with classified documents or his SIL taking $2B from the Saudis shows how perfectly the RW media machine plays their base. 

We literally have the former president stealing and doing god knows what with classified documents and people would rather talk about the current president's junkie son. 

What a country. 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

ahem
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:

it would be a big story. but the right trying to attach it to Biden's presidency is laughable. how much money did Ivanka grift off her daddy's presidency, while she WORKED IN THE WHITE HOUSE? the right conveniently just considers that free market bullshit. when it's technically illegal. or at least not allowed. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

edited October 2022
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:

it would be a big story. but the right trying to attach it to Biden's presidency is laughable. how much money did Ivanka grift off her daddy's presidency, while she WORKED IN THE WHITE HOUSE? the right conveniently just considers that free market bullshit. when it's technically illegal. or at least not allowed. 
    I remember her getting a couple patents approved by China for her company WHILE her Dad was negotiating that failed trade deal. 

They're all hypocrites. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:

I remember her getting a couple patents approved by China for her company WHILE her Dad was negotiating that failed trade deal. 

They're all hypocrites. 
    bUt HuNtEr'S lApToP
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Speaking of VOTING

https://youtu.be/vwoAxuZYclo
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    edited October 2022
    VOTE "D" up and down the ballot.

Tell your friends to do the same.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    ikiT said:

Common sense would tell anyone with a brain to vote D up and down, left and right, and crossways
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,409
    ikiT said:

and twice on sunday!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,390
    I’d like to see a study done on the average IQ of the MAGA supporters. 
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,586

The very serious debate club has concerns about Hunter Biden. 
    Not sure why Amy Carter gets to walk around scot-free. 
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Ha! Clearly you’re all MSM pawns. Joe has been selling access and getting kicbacks from Hunter’s deals for years and has been in bed with China for decades! It’s all in the laptop! Soon! 

• The very serious debate club has concerns about Hunter Biden. 
    Not sure why Amy Carter gets to walk around scot-free. 
    I raise my Billy Beer to that, here, here!

Brilliantati©
    So Trump offered to return some classified documents to NARA in exchange for them giving him the Russia Investigation classified documents...

Yeah, let's instead focus on troubles of the President's son. That's the ticket!
    chinese-happy.jpg
    edited October 2022
    So Trump offered to return some classified documents to NARA in exchange for them giving him the Russia Investigation classified documents...

Yeah, let's instead focus on troubles of the President's son. That's the ticket!

gift article.

this occured at the outset of nara attempting retrieval...

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    I mean sure, we know tfg stole classified documents, but hunter’s laptop could have anything on it. Including stolen classified documents!!!!!!
    gift article.... op-ed

Opinion | Trump’s flirtation with the n-word cannot be ignored
    Opinion by Jonathan Capehart
    October 08, 2022 at 7:00 ET
    We have long known that former president Donald Trump is the kind of racial arsonist who brings a gas can to an inferno. But not even I thought he would fool around with an accelerant like the n-word.
    What? You didn’t hear about this? I’m not shocked. The actual n-word is so noxious that even its equally loaded euphemism can discomfit people into moving along and pretending nothing ever happened. For others, the euphemism offers just enough cover for them not to have to speak up.
    Well, I’m in neither of those groups, and I refuse to let Trump slide on this one.
    The incident happened two weeks ago at a rally in North Carolina for Rep. Ted Budd, the MAGA Republican candidate for U.S. Senate. I only heard about it thanks to a tweet from Brennan Murphy of the Recount that I happened upon last week. Surrounded by his adoring flock, Trump bellowed, “You know Putin mentioned the n-word. Do you know what the n-word is?”

continues....

• Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094

ahem

ahem2
    mickeyrat said:
    gift article.... op-ed

Opinion | Trump’s flirtation with the n-word cannot be ignored
    Opinion by Jonathan Capehart
    October 08, 2022 at 7:00 ET
    We have long known that former president Donald Trump is the kind of racial arsonist who brings a gas can to an inferno. But not even I thought he would fool around with an accelerant like the n-word.
    What? You didn’t hear about this? I’m not shocked. The actual n-word is so noxious that even its equally loaded euphemism can discomfit people into moving along and pretending nothing ever happened. For others, the euphemism offers just enough cover for them not to have to speak up.
    Well, I’m in neither of those groups, and I refuse to let Trump slide on this one.
    The incident happened two weeks ago at a rally in North Carolina for Rep. Ted Budd, the MAGA Republican candidate for U.S. Senate. I only heard about it thanks to a tweet from Brennan Murphy of the Recount that I happened upon last week. Surrounded by his adoring flock, Trump bellowed, “You know Putin mentioned the n-word. Do you know what the n-word is?”

continues....

Cannot be ignored? Who’s gonna tell Jonathan? 
  • What does it say about the 74,222,958 of ‘Muricans that voted for POOTWH and those who attend his hate rallies and pine for his return? From the same opinion piece above:

That Trump stunt, though, is just one recent instance of how he weaponizes his personal grievances to undermine our democracy. You’ll recall that a week after the North Carolina rally, Trump declaredthat Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) had a “DEATH WISH” and nicknamed Elaine Chao, McConnell’s wife and Trump’s former transportation secretary, “his China loving wife, Coco Chow!” McConnell’s sin? Voting yes on keeping the government funded.

Brilliantati©
This discussion has been closed.