Options

ISO: OKC Poster

They sold out while I was in line. Would really love to find an OKC poster from my FIRST PJ show! Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    I just bought one from eBay for $200.00. I missed out on a poster by 8 people at the merch booth. Sucks because everyone was buying two posters a piece. Good luck!
    Dallas, Texas (November 12, 1993)
    Austin, Texas (September 16, 1995)
    Dallas, Texas (July 05, 1998)
    Dallas, Texas (October 17, 2000)
    Dallas, Texas (June 09, 2003)
    Austin, Texas (October 03, 2009)
    Austin, Texas (October 04, 2009)
    Seattle, WA (December 06, 2013)
    Oklahoma City (September 20, 2022)
  • Options
    First off great show still recovering from that and STL. 2nd Ouch no need to but one on ebay for 200.00 I can trade you one I have an extra.  I am looking for a number of prints so let me know what you have to trade.  I don't really like selling them make me feel like a flipper.
    Kansas City 1998  /\  Kansas City 2000  /\  Kansas City 2003  /\  St. Louis 2014
    Ohana Encore N1 & N2 2021 /\ St. Louis 2022  /\  OKC 2022  /\  Chicago N1 & N2 2023

• Options
    Man, I can't put into words the concert experience. Truly incredible. What are you looking for in prints? If I don't have it, would you be willing to sell it to me at a lower cost than eBay? Thanks so much for reaching out!
  • Options
    Well I am iSO St. Louis 2014 & Bonner Springs 2003.  Beyond that what do you have you would be willing to trade me.
    Kansas City 1998  /\  Kansas City 2000  /\  Kansas City 2003  /\  St. Louis 2014
    Ohana Encore N1 & N2 2021 /\ St. Louis 2022  /\  OKC 2022  /\  Chicago N1 & N2 2023

• Options
    I have a fridge magnet and a ticket from Bonner in ‘03. I’d be willing to throw in cash too (if you even want these items). I also have Touring Band 2000 on DVD. It’s amazing. 
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,551
    Were you able to find a poster?
  • Options
    thezachwoodthezachwood KC Posts: 13
    I haven't yet. eBay is pretty high right now so I'll likely wait until I can find one on the PJ Shop (hopefully).
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,551
    I haven't yet. eBay is pretty high right now so I'll likely wait until I can find one on the PJ Shop (hopefully).
    I have one that I was hoping to trade for a Nashville shirt, but haven't received any responses from anyone interested in the trade. It has a small section ( about 2 inches) on one edge that has a little bit of crinkle, but it is hard to see when it is flat. This post has pictures of the poster. https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/296400/ft-okc-2022-poster-looking-for-a-nashville-2022-xl-shirt#latest
    Take a look at it and see what you think. If you are still interested, I would sell it to you for what I paid for it ($45) plus shipping.   
  • Options
    thezachwoodthezachwood KC Posts: 13
    Man, that is incredible! Thank you! I'll definitely take you up on that offer. I'll send you a PM. 
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,390
    I have one that I was hoping to trade for a Nashville shirt, but haven't received any responses from anyone interested in the trade. It has a small section ( about 2 inches) on one edge that has a little bit of crinkle, but it is hard to see when it is flat. This post has pictures of the poster. https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/296400/ft-okc-2022-poster-looking-for-a-nashville-2022-xl-shirt#latest
    Take a look at it and see what you think. If you are still interested, I would sell it to you for what I paid for it ($45) plus shipping.   
    Awesome!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com