ISO: OKC Poster

They sold out while I was in line. Would really love to find an OKC poster from my FIRST PJ show! Thanks in advance!

Comments

• I just bought one from eBay for $200.00. I missed out on a poster by 8 people at the merch booth. Sucks because everyone was buying two posters a piece. Good luck!
  • bzouidenbzouiden KC AreaPosts: 31
    First off great show still recovering from that and STL. 2nd Ouch no need to but one on ebay for 200.00 I can trade you one I have an extra.  I am looking for a number of prints so let me know what you have to trade.  I don't really like selling them make me feel like a flipper.
    Kansas City 1998
    Kansas City 2000
    Kansas City 2003
    St. Louis 2014
    Ohana Encore 1&2 2021
    St. Louis 2022
    OKC 2022
  • Man, I can't put into words the concert experience. Truly incredible. What are you looking for in prints? If I don't have it, would you be willing to sell it to me at a lower cost than eBay? Thanks so much for reaching out!
  • bzouidenbzouiden KC AreaPosts: 31
    Well I am iSO St. Louis 2014 & Bonner Springs 2003.  Beyond that what do you have you would be willing to trade me.
    Kansas City 1998
    Kansas City 2000
    Kansas City 2003
    St. Louis 2014
    Ohana Encore 1&2 2021
    St. Louis 2022
    OKC 2022
  • I have a fridge magnet and a ticket from Bonner in ‘03. I’d be willing to throw in cash too (if you even want these items). I also have Touring Band 2000 on DVD. It’s amazing.