Covid Nashville

Comments

• treestrees Columbus OHIO Posts: 1,799
    Sorry to hear the grave news. You only have a 99.9 chance of survival at this point. I'll write in your obituary that you went out rocking at a pearl jam concert. Would you prefer for indifference or yellow ledbetter as your send off?
    As someone who recently had Covid, is fully vaccinated and still almost ended up dying and in the icu, I raise my middle finger to you on both hands. Now I’m only being nice as to not have this thread locked and my post removed. I’m sure others don’t really see the humour in your post as they may have or know someone else who has been affected by Covid. Maybe instead of a being  a jackass, have some compassion. The world has enough dicks already, no need to add to the total. 
    I am glad you made it through.  People are crazy....they believe in some weird being in the sky based on faith but unless something terrible happens directly to them they don't believe it's a big issue.  And they also are unable to read and understand data. 
    U ARE CORRECT 

PJ Cuyahoga Flalls OH 8/26/1998
    PJ Noblesviile IN 8/18/2000
    PJ Cincinnatti OH 8/20/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 8/21/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 6/24/2003
    PJ Hamilton Ontario 9/13/2005
    PJ Phiadelphia PA 10/3/2005
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/20/2006
    PJ Columbia SC 6/16/2008.....
    e.V Chicago IL 8/21/2008
    e.V Philly PA 6/11/2009
    e.V Bailtimore MD 6/14/2009...
    PJ Chicago IL 8/23/2009
    .PJ...Philly PA 10/27/2009 PJ.Philadephia PA 10/28/2009.
    PJ Columbus OH 5/6/2010
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/9/2010.
    BRAD Columbus OH 10/5/2010
    e.V St.Louis MO 7/1/2011
    .PJ.. East Troy WI 9/3/2011..PJ..East Troy WI 9/4/2011
    Neil Young & Crazy Horse Cleveland OH 10/8/2012
    RNDM Chicago IL11/13/2012
    Alice In Chains/SoundGarden Columbus OH 5/19/2013
    AIC Fort Wayne IN 5/21/2013
    PJ Pittsburgh PA 10/11/2013
    AIC Cincinnati OH 5/17/2014
    AIC Cleveland OH 5/19/2014
    AIC Indianapolis IN 8/19/2014
    PJ Cincinnati OH 10/1/2014
    AIC Cincinnati OH 8/06/2015
    RNDM Chicago IL 3/15/2016
    PJ Columbia SC 4\21\2016
    PJ Lexington KY 4/26/2016
    PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2016
    Soundgarden Columbus OH 5/20/2017 Canceled RIP Chris
    AIC Columbus OH 5/18/2018 
    PJ Chicago IL 8/18/2018 PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2018
    PJ St Louis Missouri 9/18/2022
    AIC Cuyohoga falls Oh. 8/16/2019
    SHAWNSMITH Rip 2019Mark Lanegan Band 5/18/19
  • Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 3,920
    PJ1973 said:
    Live your life. Hide in a bubble if you are afraid of covid. I went to Fresno and Nashville, no rona. I have attended a half dozen other crowded concerts, no rona  I have been out of the country five times since the inception of the pandemic, no rona. Been to Mickey mouse world a half dozen times, no rona. At this point it is no worse than getting the common cold. 
    My point is we are  I AM tired of hearing about this. Ten or fifteen years ago did we post, hey I got a cold following a show? No. It is a non-factor now, the CDC no longer requires a mandatory five day quarantine. 
    If you are scared of this, stay home. If my post triggered you, good luck in life. Remember, it makes much more sense to live in the present tense. 
    Corrected it for you
    Thank you. 
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

• Thanks for posting such a depressing topic let’s ruin it for everyone going to the next show. Jesus Christ. Covid is here, we get it. Can we take 3 hours to enjoy life for a change instead of listing everyone  got sick. I believe in Covid and hope everyone is ok but Jesus, enough
  • RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,009
    Thanks for posting such a depressing topic let’s ruin it for everyone going to the next show. Jesus Christ. Covid is here, we get it. Can we take 3 hours to enjoy life for a change instead of listing everyone  got sick. I believe in Covid and hope everyone is ok but Jesus, enough
    Were you forced to read this thread?
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    As others pointed out, skip the thread if you don't like the topic.  Pretty sure all of the people sharing here chose to enjoy the 2+ hours and enjoy life.

Waaaaaa.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    edited September 2022
    Thanks for posting such a depressing topic let’s ruin it for everyone going to the next show. Jesus Christ. Covid is here, we get it. Can we take 3 hours to enjoy life for a change instead of listing everyone  got sick. I believe in Covid and hope everyone is ok but Jesus, enough
    Wow what is it with people opening threads on topics they don't want to read about?  Newsflash: When the word "Covid" is in the title of the thread, it's likely going to be about Covid. Why did you open it if you know going into it you want nothing to do with it?  It's ridiculous to have a hissy fit about a topic you find depressing when you choose to read something about that topic. 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    JH6056 said:
    Wow what is it with people opening threads on topics they don't want to read about?  Newsflash: When the word "Covid" is in the title of the thread, it's likely going to be about Covid. Why did you open it if you know going into it you want nothing to do with it?  It's ridiculous to have a hissy fit about a topic you find depressing when you choose to read something about that topic. 
    It is similar to how some people like to smell bad smells.
    Ever notice if someone says "oh, that smells awful!" that there are always people who immediately take a big sniff.
    I don't, I try like heck not to smell whatever it is.
    Most want to share the experience,  I think.
    "OH, it smells like someone ate some eggs for lunch"
    "I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit"
    Etc. 

I can't think of why else.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 2,976

For the rest of us, yes, it's probably "just like the flu." My boys -- now adults -- both trotted out that comment back in March 2020. (Remember, the flu kills tens of thousands of Americans each year, as well.)

The flu kills tens of thousands of Americans each year, but COVID-19 has killed hundreds of thousands of Americans in each of three consecutive years: over 300,000 in 2020, over 400,000 in 2021, and over 300,000 in 2020 with more than three months to go.  The largest death toll from the flu in any year between 2010 and 2019 was 61,000.  One year, it was only 12,000.

It's not "just like the flu."  It is much, much more contagious.  More infections mean more deaths.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
    DEGBTI said:
    BF25394 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    last week recorded Covid deaths in San Diego County,

9 deaths total
    6 over 80 years old
    2 over 70 years old
    1 over 60 years old

All 9 had underlying conditions per 10 News, ABC News affiliate

Don't shoot the messenger, just posting the facts on current Covid situation in my home town.
    What's the point?  That the people who are dying are expendable?  That it's their own fault for having underlying conditions?  That we shouldn't take basic precautions to protect them and ourselves?
     you missed the part where I said this was per the news? I have no point other than to post something I saw on the news regarding Covid in my area. This is a discussion about covid correct? So it's not ok to report facts anymore? serious question to you? Can I post a fact even if you disagree with the premise? Am I somehow a bad guy for posting a fact from my city? Not arguing with you, just trying to understand your question to me. Oh, and the complete quote I posted was verbatim on my television screen. I did not add the "underlying condition" part, it was literally written out just like I posted on my TV. 
    Disagree with what premise?  That's what I'm asking you.  Why did you feel the need to share these facts regarding this sample size of nine people in one county?  What do you think it illustrates or adds to the discussion?  You say "don't shoot the messenger," but what was the message?
    I took three hours to enjoy Pearl Jam seven times this past May.  I wore a mask while doing it.  It wasn't hard.  The shows were awesome.  I didn't get COVID, and I didn't transmit it to anyone else.  If someone reads the original post and takes the same precaution, they might avoid getting sick and getting others sick.  That's a good thing.  The only way to decrease the spread is for people to take steps to stop being vectors for the spread.

The original poster is trying to help other people avoid getting sick.  How can anyone have a problem with that?

• URthekey said:
    It’s not a negative thought, I’m positive.

Positive! Positive!
  • Best topic. 
    By far. 
  • Just tested positive and was in the pit at St. Louis. People should get tested if you have symptoms. 

Still worth whatever I have to go through the next few days! It was beautiful! 
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,384
    edited September 2022

Maybe don't read the thread if you're this big of a snowflake.
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,771

Maybe don't read the thread if you're this big of a snowflake.
    They should probably disable that browser extension that automatically opens each new thread and forces them to read it before they can close it.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 875
    edited September 2022
    BF25394 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    BF25394 said:
    DEGBTI said:

9 deaths total
    6 over 80 years old
    2 over 70 years old
    1 over 60 years old

Don't shoot the messenger, just posting the facts on current Covid situation in my home town.
    What's the point?  That the people who are dying are expendable?  That it's their own fault for having underlying conditions?  That we shouldn't take basic precautions to protect them and ourselves?
     you missed the part where I said this was per the news? I have no point other than to post something I saw on the news regarding Covid in my area. This is a discussion about covid correct? So it's not ok to report facts anymore? serious question to you? Can I post a fact even if you disagree with the premise? Am I somehow a bad guy for posting a fact from my city? Not arguing with you, just trying to understand your question to me. Oh, and the complete quote I posted was verbatim on my television screen. I did not add the "underlying condition" part, it was literally written out just like I posted on my TV. 
    Disagree with what premise?  That's what I'm asking you.  Why did you feel the need to share these facts regarding this sample size of nine people in one county?  What do you think it illustrates or adds to the discussion?  You say "don't shoot the messenger," but what was the message?
    i felt that it was something relevant to the COVID discussion and was something other than an opinion. There are a lot of opinions when it comes to covid and I believe facts are important. Those are my feelings, you don't have to agree. That being said I have every right as you do to post in this thread. Have a great day!

one more thing, both my wife and I got the new booster yesterday. Feeling it all night and this morning. I made it to work, barely. Shes still in bed. Cant even lift my right arm and I am pretty active/in shape. Just letting others know, please dont yell at me more!
    Post edited by DEGBTI on
  • vant0037vant0037 Posts: 6,061
    Add one more to the list.  Wore a mask the whole Nasvhille show, on the plane, but didn't at a couple other parts of the weekend.  Been very careful for two years and hadn't caught it.  First vacation in a bit.  Just stinks because of the sheer luck of it. Or bad luck of it.  However you want to phrase it, it stinks because while I got my updated booster about two weeks before the show,  so thankfully, so far, its just a cold, I'm also living in the basement away from my family for a few days.  

If you don't want Covid, wear a mask and get vaxxed.  If you don't wear a mask somewhere, accept that you might get it.  If you don't like to read about Covid, don't read about it.  No one cares about your opinion.

Wear a mask.  Get vaxxed.  Be kind for godsakes.
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2010-05-01 NOLA (Jazz Fest)
    2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-07-11 Milton Keynes, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
    2022-09-16 Nashville
    2023-08-31 St. Paul
    2023-09-02 St. Paul
    2023-09-05 Chicago 1
  • JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    DEGBTI said:
    BF25394 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    BF25394 said:
    DEGBTI said:

9 deaths total
    6 over 80 years old
    2 over 70 years old
    1 over 60 years old

i felt that it was something relevant to the COVID discussion and was something other than an opinion. There are a lot of opinions when it comes to covid and I believe facts are important. Those are my feelings, you don't have to agree. That being said I have every right as you do to post in this thread. Have a great day!

one more thing, both my wife and I got the new booster yesterday. Feeling it all night and this morning. I made it to work, barely. Shes still in bed. Cant even lift my right arm and I am pretty active/in shape. Just letting others know, please dont yell at me more!
    Which booster did you get, Pfizer or Moderna?
  • vant0037 said:
    Add one more to the list.  Wore a mask the whole Nasvhille show, on the plane, but didn't at a couple other parts of the weekend.  Been very careful for two years and hadn't caught it.  First vacation in a bit.  Just stinks because of the sheer luck of it. Or bad luck of it.  However you want to phrase it, it stinks because while I got my updated booster about two weeks before the show,  so thankfully, so far, its just a cold, I'm also living in the basement away from my family for a few days.  

If you don't want Covid, wear a mask and get vaxxed.  If you don't wear a mask somewhere, accept that you might get it.  If you don't like to read about Covid, don't read about it.  No one cares about your opinion.

“If you don’t want covid, get vaxxed and wear a mask” says the person who just got a booster and got covid lol. “No one cares about your opinion” says the person who just gave theirs and told ppl what to do. I’m not vaxxed, don’t mask, never had covid, but don’t care if others vax or mask. To each their own. I’m not anti-vax but rather refuse to get something Trump pushed so hard and rushed through testing so he could be the hero. My wife and son got it last year with no symptoms except loss of taste and smell for a coupe weeks, and I still didn’t get it. Doesn’t mean I am the rule, more like the exception and just lucky i guess. But if others feel it’s best to vax and mask, go for it. Your body, your choice. Wishing all who got it a speedy recovery and mild symptoms!
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    So many selfish “freedom lovers” out there. You people don’t get it, it’s not about YOU, its about the other people. Yes, its mostly people with comorbidities  that get really sick or die but thats a lot of people.  You may only get the sniffles or a cough but you might pass it on to someone with comorbidities that dies.  Your actions affect other people. A very small percent of all the drunk drivers out there actually seriously hurt or kill someone, does that mean we should all go drink and drive? 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 875
    JH6056 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    BF25394 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    BF25394 said:
    DEGBTI said:

9 deaths total
    6 over 80 years old
    2 over 70 years old
    1 over 60 years old

Which booster did you get, Pfizer or Moderna?
    It was Pfizer, the new one
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,376
    Horse2345 said:
    So many selfish “freedom lovers” out there. You people don’t get it, it’s not about YOU, it’s about the other people. Yes, it’s mostly people with comorbidities  that get really sick or die but thats a lot of people.  You may only get the sniffles or a cough but you might pass it on to someone with comorbidities that dies.  Your actions affect other people. A very small percent of all the drunk drivers out there actually seriously hurt or kill someone, does that mean we should all go drink and drive? 
    Yeah… and even better if you drive drunk and kill someone with an underlying condition.  Because then it wasn’t really the drunk driving that killed them. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• on2legs said:
    Horse2345 said:
    So many selfish “freedom lovers” out there. You people don’t get it, it’s not about YOU, it’s about the other people. Yes, it’s mostly people with comorbidities  that get really sick or die but thats a lot of people.  You may only get the sniffles or a cough but you might pass it on to someone with comorbidities that dies.  Your actions affect other people. A very small percent of all the drunk drivers out there actually seriously hurt or kill someone, does that mean we should all go drink and drive? 
    Yeah… and even better if you drive drunk and kill someone with an underlying condition.  Because then it wasn’t really the drunk driving that killed them. 
    😂😂😂

• vant0037vant0037 Posts: 6,061
     JM39842 said:
    vant0037 said:

“If you don’t want covid, get vaxxed and wear a mask” says the person who just got a booster and got covid lol. “No one cares about your opinion” says the person who just gave theirs and told ppl what to do. I’m not vaxxed, don’t mask, never had covid, but don’t care if others vax or mask. To each their own. I’m not anti-vax but rather refuse to get something Trump pushed so hard and rushed through testing so he could be the hero. My wife and son got it last year with no symptoms except loss of taste and smell for a coupe weeks, and I still didn’t get it. Doesn’t mean I am the rule, more like the exception and just lucky i guess. But if others feel it’s best to vax and mask, go for it. Your body, your choice. Wishing all who got it a speedy recovery and mild symptoms!
    Cool story.  Thanks for stopping.
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2010-05-01 NOLA (Jazz Fest)
    2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-07-11 Milton Keynes, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
    2022-09-16 Nashville
    2023-08-31 St. Paul
    2023-09-02 St. Paul
    2023-09-05 Chicago 1
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,384
    edited September 2022
    JM39842 said:
    vant0037 said:

Not for nothing, but they now have 30 months worth of data on the Covid vaccine (first trials began in March of 2020). I think traditionally, vaccine trials would last 2 years. I'm not trying to change your mind, I'm just pointing out that had they gone through the standard 2 years of testing that they do with other vaccines, this would have been approved 6 months ago. 
  • Horse2345 said:
    So many selfish “freedom lovers” out there. You people don’t get it, it’s not about YOU, its about the other people. Yes, its mostly people with comorbidities  that get really sick or die but thats a lot of people.  You may only get the sniffles or a cough but you might pass it on to someone with comorbidities that dies.  Your actions affect other people. A very small percent of all the drunk drivers out there actually seriously hurt or kill someone, does that mean we should all go drink and drive? 
    When you mention "selfish freedom lovers," do you refer to 98-99% of PJ fan base that attended concerts this September? Only 1%, maybe 2% had a mask on at MSG, Camden or STL.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Trump tried to push it to get it out in time before the election but it didn't work. nothing was rushed. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,012
    getting the new shot today, im a week plus a day after Camden, tested negative.... will give me a lil pc of mind as the weather cools down & more indoor get togethers
  • alphawolf said:
    Live your life. Hide in a bubble if you are afraid of covid. I went to Fresno and Nashville, no rona. I have attended a half dozen other crowded concerts, no rona  I have been out of the country five times since the inception of the pandemic, no rona. Been to Mickey mouse world a half dozen times, no rona. At this point it is no worse than getting the common cold. 
    My point is we are tired of hearing about this. Ten or fifteen years ago did we post, hey I got a cold following a show? No. 
    Actually yes.

Philadelphia Spectrum run in 2009

It was crazy how many of us got the Philly flu after that run!
    That might've been the sickest I ever was in my life. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • 10 shows in 20 days - no arena GA
    Minimal mask usage 
    Most recent booster in April 
    Had Covid one time before
    Negative test today, no symptoms at all
    Just one person’s experience 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023