Pearl Jam, Thank you!

PJ5a1PJ5a1 Oceanside, NY Posts: 400
Ed, Mike, Stone, Jeff, Matt, Boom, Josh & Crew

I was able to attend MSG & Camden. Like all of us, we were blown away! You guys sound better than ever and we are so grateful for the last 32 years...

Your music is so important to so many. Saying those two shows I went to were needed is an understatement. Every year there's a new twist of life - different songs apply to given circumstances. The highlight for me was Present Tense at MSG. I never heard the garden that loud and bounce that much when you guys hit the break. The lyrics hit harder than they ever did... Thank you for that moment.

Thanks to Ed and the band for recognizing our first responders on 09/11 and really highlighting them throughout the show. One of those first responders was my buddy Frank who was one of the lucky ones to be with John Feal prior to the show and got a surprise visit from Ed. The Feal Good Foundation really does great work and the casualty count continues to climb due to complications from working at ground zero. These responders and civilians still need help. 

Thank you to the crew - who work  tirelessly to have the band set for success and a great fan experience.

It was great hanging with fellow fans on merch lines in NY and the parking lot in Camden. 

Hopefully we see you guys & crew just around the bend...

Take care

John
If I were Eddie Vedder, would you like me any better? - Local H

Comments

• steven87steven87 Posts: 1,105
    Hear, hear! I was fortunate enough to attend Ottawa, the Apollo, MSG, and Camden, and all of the shows were just incredible! It’s amazing to me how good the band sounds, and how they can still put on such a high-quality show after 30+ years. I’ve seen shows on many prior tours, but I honestly think I had the best time I’ve ever had on this tour. Thank you to the band and crew for an incredible run of shows, and can’t wait for the next time! I was also fortunate enough to meet and hang out with so many awesome people at the shows, in the merch lines, at the pre-parties, etc.! I feel very grateful to be a part of such an incredible community!
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440
    Thats the thing about this band. Just when you start to think they may be mailing it in a bit, BAM BAM BAM! Kings of hard rock IMHO.
  • PJ1973PJ1973 Winston-Salem, NC Posts: 398
    Get_Right said:
    Thats the thing about this band. Just when you start to think they may be mailing it in a bit, BAM BAM BAM! Kings of hard rock IMHO.
    Lol, BAM! made me think of this: 
    https://youtu.be/Z2El5ttjM9I?t=19

• PJ5a1PJ5a1 Oceanside, NY Posts: 400
    PJ1973 said:
    Get_Right said:
    Lol, BAM! made me think of this: 
    https://youtu.be/Z2El5ttjM9I?t=19

Hysterical!
  • PJ5a1PJ5a1 Oceanside, NY Posts: 400
    DON'T BE SAD THAT IT'S OVER BE HAPPY IT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!