Options

PHILLY (Loosely Related to The Philadelphia Phillies)

Comments

• Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,733
    The Patco station is only a little farther away than the parking lot. The worst thing about it is service infrequency after the show is over. But it will get you back to Philly.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18;
    Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22; Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,458
    It will be reminiscent of the 4/28/03 Spectrum show weather. Absolutely perfect tailgating conditions. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,827
    Putting it here, too, because why not. If you have a GA ticket and for some reason really, really, really want two seats instead, hit me up. Buddy of mine bailed at last minute here so trying to see if I can swap.
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,547
    Putting it here, too, because why not. If you have a GA ticket and for some reason really, really, really want two seats instead, hit me up. Buddy of mine bailed at last minute here
  • Options
    cutz said:
    I have a Lawn Ticket if anyone on here is interested 

It looks like I'll have to Post this on Live Nation if no one wants it?

Like to see a Local get the ticket(and I ONLY want $50.00.)
  • Options
    It will be reminiscent of the 4/28/03 Spectrum show weather. Absolutely perfect tailgating conditions. 
    Any decision where the Tailgate will be?
  • Options
    cutz said:
    Main lot somewhere. My friends ended up not getting the bus.

Also, turns out I don't need that extra GA ticket I got so I'm in the same boat as you guys
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,231
    Still debating how i should get there. I'll probably be hanging out at the wishlist party on the battleship, volunteering.

take the ferry over? Park in the lot? Someone suggested PATCO but never used them.... :confounded:
    Really depends on what would be most convenient for you. I have no idea what parking is like near the SS NJ. But I'd say, if I wasn't getting in on a bus, I'd either take a) the ferry or b) PATCO. But I live in the city so I don't know what you're plan would be to park a car on either side of the river. But there's plenty of parking around the city, and that you could possibly get for free, too.

But PATCO is easy. You could take any car/bus/train/what-have-you into the city, and then pick up PATCO at the Broad & Walnut station. Last station (closest to NJ) I believe is at 7th or 8th & Locust. It's easy and super convenient. I believe you would take on of the first two stops. And there's a RiverLine train that runs up and down the river from that point that could get you to and fro.
    Thanks for the info/input!

I think i' might try and risk taking the ferry over. I do have one place near the ferry where i can park (that parking lot near south street off columbus blvd.) I parked there a few weeks ago o a saturday night and there was no one there to take the money. Although i think you had to use the machine, but the gate was up so i just went in there and exited through the entrance, lol.That's within reasonable walking distance to the ferry i think. I might leave a tad early to get back at a reasonable hour. I do work kinda early now (like 4 AM)
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,653
    Still debating how i should get there. I'll probably be hanging out at the wishlist party on the battleship, volunteering.

take the ferry over? Park in the lot? Someone suggested PATCO but never used them.... :confounded:
    Really depends on what would be most convenient for you. I have no idea what parking is like near the SS NJ. But I'd say, if I wasn't getting in on a bus, I'd either take a) the ferry or b) PATCO. But I live in the city so I don't know what you're plan would be to park a car on either side of the river. But there's plenty of parking around the city, and that you could possibly get for free, too.

But PATCO is easy. You could take any car/bus/train/what-have-you into the city, and then pick up PATCO at the Broad & Walnut station. Last station (closest to NJ) I believe is at 7th or 8th & Locust. It's easy and super convenient. I believe you would take on of the first two stops. And there's a RiverLine train that runs up and down the river from that point that could get you to and fro.

I think i' might try and risk taking the ferry over. I do have one place near the ferry where i can park (that parking lot near south street off columbus blvd.) I parked there a few weeks ago o a saturday night and there was no one there to take the money. Although i think you had to use the machine, but the gate was up so i just went in there and exited through the entrance, lol.That's within reasonable walking distance to the ferry i think. I might leave a tad early to get back at a reasonable hour. I do work kinda early now (like 4 AM)
    Damn that’s early. The ferry can take a little while after. I always feel if you don’t leave during the last song you’ll risk missing the first ferry as it gets busy in a hurry. It still takes a few minutes since they make sure it’s full packed before leaving 
  • Options
    cutz said:

Also, turns out I don't need that extra GA ticket I got so I'm in the same boat as you guys
    Man, I haven't been there in so long(think last time was PJ in 2008?) and I'm not sure where the Main Lot is located(I usually parked out near where the Baseball Stadium use to be. (I still have you # so I'll Text you tomorrow on location?)

• Options

Damn that’s early. The ferry can take a little while after. I always feel if you don’t leave during the last song you’ll risk missing the first ferry as it gets busy in a hurry. It still takes a few minutes since they make sure it’s full packed before leaving 

yeah i work at UPS loading the trucks. I don't mind missing the last song or two. I left during the last song at MSG in '16 so i wouldn't miss the train. Not like they're gonna surprise us with something we rarely hear on the last song or two.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    Last song every once in a while you'll get Little Wing or Fucking Up but yeah it won't be a shocker. Seems like there are a lot more things they could do with that.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18;

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    Updated my PJ Stat Tracker app with the SeaHearNow show. I've now seen Pearl Jam in 5 states, and I've seen half of Gigaton.

I need Who Ever Said, Alright, Buckle Up (I was trashing this song, so it's guaranteed to be played), Comes Then Goes, Retrograde & River Cross.

The "B" side that shall not be named, which I've seen 3x, must not be played tonight.

• Options
    cutz said:
    cutz said:

Man, I haven't been there in so long(think last time was PJ in 2008?) and I'm not sure where the Main Lot is located(I usually parked out near where the Baseball Stadium use to be. (I still have you # so I'll Text you tomorrow on location?)

I haven't been there in years either. I think that's the one I am talking about. Yeah let me know
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Let’s. Fucking. Go!!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    This show on a Wednesday night has made it brutally hard to get anybody to go to this show. So looks like I'm gonna list this ticket. This is the only thread where I'll put it out there for a personal transaction, otherwise going to list on TM.

If anyone wants a seat to the show - $150, section 104, Row R. I would assume you would have to walk in with me since I can't transfer the ticket. Gonna list it on TM at 2:30.
  • Options
    What time do you guys plan on rolling in? (I'm meeting someone around 4:45-5:00 at a Hotel near the Venue)
  • Options
    Seems like they haven't been going on until like 9? So probably will head in around 8/815. Early enough to get a beer without worrying about missing the beginning. 
  • Options
    This show on a Wednesday night has made it brutally hard to get anybody to go to this show. So looks like I'm gonna list this ticket. This is the only thread where I'll put it out there for a personal transaction, otherwise going to list on TM.

If anyone wants a seat to the show - $150, section 104, Row R. I would assume you would have to walk in with me since I can't transfer the ticket. Gonna list it on TM at 2:30.
    Good luck. I tried to sell a ticket here too, though it's a Lawn Ticket, so I Posted it on TM last night.

Ticket still has NOT sold as of now. So, if anyone knows someone who may  want to go I'll take the listing down and we can meet up.
  • Options
    cutz said:

Good luck. I tried to sell a ticket here too, though it's a Lawn Ticket, so I Posted it on TM last night.

Ticket still has NOT sold as of now. So, if anyone knows someone who may  want to go I'll take the listing down and we can meet up.
    Yeah looks like there are other seated 10C Tix hitting TM so I would think it'll take longer for lawn to sell until those ones are all scooped up. 
  • Options
    That's the show. 
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,282
    that show exceeded expectations.  Just fucking great night.  Too many highlights to list here.  Like this band. As good as ever. 
  • Options
    I just don't know who else goes on stage and talks about how "we paid the fine for breaking the curfew so we're gonna be here a while."

Philadelphia, still the capital of Pearl Jam.

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,799
    That was a good time.
    Retrograde was the only stinker.  At this point I could probably not have written a setlist which they had any chance of playing, any better.  
    Not sure it is a top 10 show for me but it certainly was an amazing way to spend an evening.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Great show. Great setlist. And it was nice to be back at Camden, which I prefer over the 76ers arena. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Yeah cannot complain at all, great show; two songs I was hoping for were Breath and Not For You. And it would've been cool to get Wash or Hard to Imagine. And by God we got all of them. Great night.
  • Options
    awesome show as usual. Solid setlist, surprised not too many Gigaton songs though, only three although two of them are my favs, Quick Escape and Whoever Said,.

I got there around 1:30 and parked by the ferry and was going to take it over. Slight problem the ferry wasn't operating until 4:00, D'oh! Met another PJ fan there and he decided to just drive to the venue and asked if i wanted to join. SO that went ok, I paid for his PJ wishlist ticket. I thought I could sneak onto the ferry after the show but didn't want to risk it and so i texted a friend and asked if she could drive me back to the lot, she said yes. By the time I met with her and got to her car it was like 12:30 and with traffic and all getting ut was kinda a pain, but not too bad. my GPS was acting wonky on how to get back to penn's landing though (plus she drives really cautiously/slow). Eventually got to my car at about 1. I got home around 2am and woke up at 3:30 to get ready for work. Just got done and now i'm gonna take a nap.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    My buddy really came through - he made room for me to park in his city row house garage and his brother-in-law was working the merch stand so we were able to skip the line and get the cool Camden t-shirts. We used PATCO and it was very efficient.

I really lost my mind when Inside Job started. As JP said, Wash + H2I is just more than you have any right to ask for. I was hoping for the traditional It's Okay tag on Daughter - well that's a real first world problem kids. 2 new Gigaton songs plus hadn't seen Inside Job = 3 new tracks for my stats. Nice. Nobody here could've come up with a better setlist. That's why those guys get paid the big bucks.

• Options
    So yeah, that was a lot of fun
  • Options
    I haven't been that banged up in a reeeaal long time. 
    chinese-happy.jpg