______ is on my turntable right now.

Comments

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    PJ Day. Gonna be a great day.

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,601
    Poltergeist gid. Getting ready for the spooky season
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600

I going to a Coltrane Revisited show at the Birdland in NYC next week.  Apparently they have been doing it for 21 years.   I’ve been to Blue Note and the Village Vanguard but this will be the first time to this club.  

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600

Very nice.   She's wonderful.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    This arrived today and sounds awesome!

Marcus Mumford - Self Titled

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com

So glad I was a metalhead in the 80s and kept my records. Darn time machine.

• Attaway77Attaway77 Posts: 2,848

1998 Dallas (7/5) 2006 San Fran (7/15,7/16) 2009 San Fran (8/28) 2010 Bristow (5/13) NY (5/21) 2011 Alpine Valley (9/3,9/4)
    2012 Missoula (9/30) 2013 Chicago (7/19) Pittsburgh (10/11) Buffalo (10/12) Baltimore (10/27) Dallas (11/15)
    2014 Austin (10/12) Memphis (10/14) St. Paul (10/19) Milwaukee (10/20) Denver (10/22)
    2016 Ft. Lauderdale (4/8) Miami (4/9) Hampton (4/18) Philly (4/28,4/29) NY (5/1,5/2) 2018 Seattle (8/10) Missoula (8/13) 2022 Nashville (9/16)

E.V. - 2008 Berkeley (4/8) 2012 Austin (11/9,11/12)
    Temple of the Dog - 2016 Upper Darby

• DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,436

• May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,643
    edited September 2022
    DavidD said:

I’ve been really liking this new album. The second half is wicked. 
    edited September 2022
    May 30th said:
    DavidD said:

I’ve been really liking this new album. The second half is wicked. 
    Agree, Love these guys. 
    I have tickets for Oct 5 at Toronto's massy hall. 
    Can’t wait!
  • May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,643
    edited September 2022
    Let us know how the show is!!

I flew to Montreal to see them in 2005 for the Frances the Mute tour. Took the train to Toronto the next morning and saw them that night again. Amazing shows. 
    May 30th said:
    Let us know how the show is!!

I flew to Montreal to see them in 2005 for the Frances the Mute tour. Took the train to Toronto the next morning and saw them that night again. Amazing shows. 
    Will do. 👍
    I was at the 05 Toronto show as well🤘
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

• MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209