Options

If You Could Change 1 Thing

2»

Comments

• Options
    drew0 wrote:
    I would have payed the $300 / ticket to see Pearl Jam open for the Rolling Stones in Pittsburgh, and I also would have traveled the 4 hours on a schoolnight to see them in Hamilton, Ontario.

My biggest regret, however, is going to my senior prom rather than the Cleveland show. How dumb can I honestly be?!?!
    did you get laid and was it great sex? that maybe as good as a great PJ show.. no you are right.. you can always get laid
    Up the West Coast in 2006 and Hawaii++Santa Barbara, San Fran x 3, Portland, Gorge x2
    Chicago and Down the Coast in 2003
    Seattle 2005
    SF 2000, 2001, 2003--- oh or you can come to terms and realize you're the only one who cannot forgive yourself
  • Options
    ymerej wrote:
    looool:)

If I could change things I would be in Ljubljana in my country at PJ show in 2000...,
    and if I could, I'd spent all my money to see them on at least 5 shows in Europe...but there was no fucking money:(
    (thank god...I saw PJ in Zagreb)

did not even think about Cher...too funny
    Up the West Coast in 2006 and Hawaii++Santa Barbara, San Fran x 3, Portland, Gorge x2
    Seattle 2005
    SF 2000, 2001, 2003--- oh or you can come to terms and realize you're the only one who cannot forgive yourself
  • Options
    I would have cleaned out the overdraft and done all five Italy shows. Or if I could go back in time I'd have gone to Zurich 92 and Soldier Field 95.
  • Options
    sandozsandoz Posts: 166
    ... i would take more days off to go to Turin see pearl jam for the second time ! (not so far from Lyon!! fuck!)
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339

I would have attended Boston - both nights

I couldve been there also, in '04., but my flight back to Europe was on the 28th. That was the only date they had seats left when I was rescheduling my flight :(
    Anyways, yeah, it sucked not being there, but I compensated in Canada and now in Europe :D
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    MargoMargo Posts: 256
    I would have attended the legendary Pinkpop concert in 1991.
    Amsterdam 1996, Arnhem 2006, Nijmegen 2007, Dusseldorf 2007, Rotterdam 2009
    London 2009, Dublin 2010, Belfast 2010, Nijmegen 2010, Manchester I & II 2012, Amsterdam I 2012, Stockholm 2012, EV Amsterdam I 2012
  • Options
    I would have attended the show in Berlin
    When all your dreams turn to dust, vacuum
    When all else fails, read the instruction
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    I lived in Seattle from 1993 to 2003, and it never crossed my mind to go outside of Seattle to see Pearl Jam. I just didn't think I could get good seats or even get seats, period. I wish I had a little more courage back then because then I probably would have moved on to the next phase in life much much earlier.

Now, as far as only thinking about myself, for this I do. The consequences of a major tragedy are so overwhelming/far-reaching/eternal that I can't even think that I have the right to switch that. However, for those of you who if given the chance would switch the time back in 2000 in Denmark, more power to you, I wish you could.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    if it is just one thing, my change won't be regarding shows I did not attend
    I may have to think this one through

and change 1 thing that would actually have made a difference

Go back to the summer of 2001 and make out with that argentine guy I met in Brazil or maybe back to 2003 ... and throw myself at the bolivian tour guide of Aymara descent I met in Copacabana, Bolivia.
    :D;)
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Options
    I Scot IDI Scot ID Posts: 275
    I would go back and avoid listening to Pearl Jam, thus avoiding the addiction and having enough money to eat.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,310
    would of not got so drunk at the summerfest shows from 95" i lost a brand new jacket and other stuff i left at my seat after the show was over but i enjoyed the heck out of that weekend .......
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    I Scot ID wrote:
    I would go back and avoid listening to Pearl Jam, thus avoiding the addiction and having enough money to eat.
    No you wouldnt :D You love it.
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    No you wouldnt :D You love it.
    ditto
    Seattle 2005
  • Options
    Hotter wrote:
    I would tell somebody about Roskilde '00 and avoid a tragedy......

Nice to see that people are thinking about others that themselves

oh yeah you know us just a bunch of dumb Americans ...
    Seattle 2005
  • Options
    HotterHotter Posts: 51
    oh yeah you know us just a bunch of dumb Americans ...

Don't really see what my post had to do with Americans..........but hey if the shoe fits :rolleyes:
    PJ....'nuff said
    ============
    Katowice '07
    Wembley '07
    Copenhagen '07
    MSG I '08
    MSG II '08
    Berlin ´09
  • Options
    I would have bought 10C pair tickets for vienna (it was out of stock when I was going to buy them)
    I was pisssssssed!!!!

was standing in the 3d row on the seating chart, just in front of stage, show began, my friends and me stood up and EVERY fucking one was sitting and shushing us to sit down cus thay can't see the stage!
    It was shit shit shit inside my head! Never again!
    First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,240
    I would have gone to more shows on the last tour, renewed my 10c membership before the 24th January this year and been buying tickets tomorrow for London etc. I would also have gone to a few of the 2000 shows as well.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    DarkStarDarkStar Posts: 734
    i would have joined the fan club when i first became a fan (in 1991/92).

ds
    And no one sings me lullabyes
    And no one makes me close my eyes
    So I throw the windows wide
    And call to you across the sky....