Options

First time at a PJ concert

I would love to have all the advice possible for my first ever Pearl Jam concert. 
I scored tickets for the OKC showing, and although I’m a little bummed I didn’t have the cash for closer seats (section 302) I’m still pretty f***ing pumped! 
I’ve been trying to score tickets to their shows for years and have never been able to until a few days ago. I am a 31 year old that cried like a baby when my three tickets purchase went through, lol. 
I live in Dallas, so I will be driving the 3 hours to the show and would love any and all advice as far as to what time I should get there and everything after that. 

Comments

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538
  • Options
    DE4173DE4173 Posts: 321
    1993: 11/22 Little Rock
    1996; 9/28 New York
    1997: 11/14 Oakland, 11/15 Oakland
    1998: 7/5 Dallas, 7/7 Albuquerque, 7/8 Phoenix, 7/10 San Diego, 7/11 Las Vegas
    2000: 10/17 Dallas
    2003: 4/3 OKC
    2012: 11/17 Tulsa(EV), 11/18 Tulsa(EV)
    2013: 11/16 OKC
    2014: 10/8 Tulsa
    2022: 9/20 OKC
    2023: 9/13 Ft Worth, 9/15 Ft Worth
  • Options
    Thank you!! 
    I went ahead and made a comment on the OKC roll call. 
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,313
    Closer seats were the same price. They just went fast and the few premium seats were left 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    Closer seats were the same price. They just went fast and the few premium seats were left 
    Oohh, that makes sense. 
    Hopefully, there’s another tour and I’ll just have to be extra vigilant to score closer seats. :) 
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,122
    enjoy the ride, ive been to a ton of pj shows

5min before they hit the stage I still get the goosebumps..
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,884
    CROJAM95 said:

Same. I still can get emotional at that point.intro music stops  And when ed says. "Good evening " .  Showtime 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    gerald605gerald605 Posts: 173
    Thank you!! 
    I went ahead and made a comment on the OKC roll call. 
    HelenMaria, you should stop by our conversation this Friday evening on nofilter.net. There is a Tour Talk thread with the details. I'm happy that you're finally getting to see PJ.
    Play Sacramento!
  • Options
    LiftedLifted Posts: 1,613
    My advice is to casually walk into a lower level section next to the pit as the lights go out and the band comes onto the stage. Keep walking down until you see some empty seats. They'll likely be in the front row. Park yourself and enjoy!
  • Options
    npalmeternpalmeter OKC Posts: 6
    I live in Oklahoma City and this will be my first PJ concert as well. I was able to get tickets back in 2019 and have been waiting (im)patiently since then :)
  • Options
    NEweatherNEweather Posts: 450
    CROJAM95 said:

Same. I still can get emotional at that point.intro music stops  And when ed says. "Good evening " .  Showtime 
                ^^^^^  so true. It's wonderful. 
            Have a great time!