The National Football League

Comments

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,012
    other day dude says he feels for these women, pain he CAUSED

today, maintains innocence....way to go.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    mrussel1 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    if Watson didnt throw a ball, hed be in jail......so the Race thing doesnt really apply. Maybe spread the 60 woman over a decade, you idiot
    That's total bullshit because a Grand Jury failed to indict him more than once.  So wait, our system of justice is racist unless the person is an athlete, then it's elitist and no longer racist.   Is this right?  Do you have an algebraic equation that I can use to plug in the appropriate variable to understand some twisted logic?

I don't know where you live, but in my state hitting on girls and asking for sex or oral sex isn't a crime.  Is that illegal in your state?  In fact, I am allowed to not only hit on masseurs, but I can hit on waitresses, bartenders, girls at work.  And that's not a crime!  Tell me about your state.  
    Ummm....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

chinese-happy.jpg
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    CROJAM95 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    if Watson didnt throw a ball, hed be in jail......so the Race thing doesnt really apply. Maybe spread the 60 woman over a decade, you idiot
    That's total bullshit because a Grand Jury failed to indict him more than once.  So wait, our system of justice is racist unless the person is an athlete, then it's elitist and no longer racist.   Is this right?  Do you have an algebraic equation that I can use to plug in the appropriate variable to understand some twisted logic?

I don't know where you live, but in my state hitting on girls and asking for sex or oral sex isn't a crime.  Is that illegal in your state?  In fact, I am allowed to not only hit on masseurs, but I can hit on waitresses, bartenders, girls at work.  And that's not a crime!  Tell me about your state.  
    putting your dick on someones body without consent isnt a crime? A much bigger athlete in a room alone with a 120lb or less woman, yea she really  stands a chance.I live in NY, im not a right winger if your suggesting that. I do not discount RACISM, as I know it exists.

and what i cant be against owners & this pc of shit in the world you live in?  I live in a different one apparently, they should all fuck off if found responsible. No one gives a shit about a team owner, if they were to be removed....who cares. Same with an athlete, once you cross a line....see ya
    Well here's the thing.. they weren't found responsible.  Accusations where every girl who is on the case had the same lawyer may sound impressive, or it may sound manipulated.  Did he put his dick on a girl?  Don't know, but a Grandy Jury whose evidentiary standard is not "beyond a reasonable doubt" had enough doubts to not indict.  

Did he violate NFL standards?  Yes, according to the judge, but last time I checked violating NFL standards shouldn't put you in jail.  But you think what you want.  
    mrussel1 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

Ummm....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

So the Grand Jury was paid off?  
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,384
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    When will the punishment for the Texans be handed down?

Oh wait, the NFL only punishes Black athletes.  And you guys are all on board with it.  

Tom Brady, Richie Incognito & Sean Payton would like a word.
    Fair, however in this case you have the team specifically enabling the Black athlete, yet only the Black man is being punished.  Seems about right. 

Fans of certain teams have known for some time that there's little to no fairness in how the NFL spins its wheel of justice. The direction in which the wind is blowing plays as much of, if not a bigger, role than the facts themselves. 

Welcome to the club, Browns fans. 
    Yet here we are slamming Watson day after day, and he's forced to settle with the NFL due to the ridiculous CBA, but nary a word about the league.  
    Again, some of us have known for some time that the league is an old boys club run by duplicitous pieces of shit. 

If you're just realizing that now... where have you been? 
    I don't like American football, or athletic contests of any sort.  They are just testosterone filled nonsense.  

And btw, I do know and have always known. But if everyone here knows as well, then why are the comments only in one direction?  

IDK, maybe it's racism like you said.

Or maybe it's just sports fandom where 31 other teams and fanbases are the enemy. 

Maybe a little bit of both, or neither, idk. 
    mrussel1 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

putting your dick on someones body without consent isnt a crime? A much bigger athlete in a room alone with a 120lb or less woman, yea she really  stands a chance.I live in NY, im not a right winger if your suggesting that. I do not discount RACISM, as I know it exists.

and what i cant be against owners & this pc of shit in the world you live in?  I live in a different one apparently, they should all fuck off if found responsible. No one gives a shit about a team owner, if they were to be removed....who cares. Same with an athlete, once you cross a line....see ya
    Well here's the thing.. they weren't found responsible.  Accusations where every girl who is on the case had the same lawyer may sound impressive, or it may sound manipulated.  Did he put his dick on a girl?  Don't know, but a Grandy Jury whose evidentiary standard is not "beyond a reasonable doubt" had enough doubts to not indict.  

Did he violate NFL standards?  Yes, according to the judge, but last time I checked violating NFL standards shouldn't put you in jail.  But you think what you want.  

I hope your part of his PR team, tasked with going to obscure places on the internet (HERE) And defending him for $

Otherwise wtf my man

CROJAM95 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

I hope your part of his PR team, tasked with going to obscure places on the internet (HERE) And defending him for $

Otherwise wtf my man

I believe in redemption.  Always have.  I also think the NFL has been screwing over certain players for a long time.  What Ray Rice did was horrible, but the punishment did not match the crime or the precedent.  I think CK got screwed, although now I think he's taking advantage of his situation.  

But what I really don't like is overheated rhetoric.  So things like "kick out of the league forever" or "put him in jail" will always cause me to react the other way.  

Also, I'm from Cleveland. 
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

Did I say that? Crojam implied that Watson's status as an NFL quarterback saved him here. He has millions of dollars and can afford the best lawyers money can buy. A regular Joe Schmoe without those resources, who's accused of the same thing, will likely end up in jail.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    edited August 2022
    mrussel1 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

Otherwise wtf my man

I believe in redemption.  Always have.  I also think the NFL has been screwing over certain players for a long time.  What Ray Rice did was horrible, but the punishment did not match the crime or the precedent.  I think CK got screwed, although now I think he's taking advantage of his situation.  

But what I really don't like is overheated rhetoric.  So things like "kick out of the league forever" or "put him in jail" will always cause me to react the other way.  

Also, I'm from Cleveland. 
    i also believe, IF any of these woman or ANYBODY makes accusations vs someone....they should PAY ALL LEGAL FEES, $$ for pain & suffering and also see the inside of a jail cell IF FOUND to be full of shit

we have whats called due process...things need to play out. If i was accused and i had his resources, id fight like hell. Most of us DONT....once accused you have to FOLD otherwise risk further penalty & being Bankrupt

I hardly think he was railroaded.....I understand the process DRAGs o, and hes already lost a year of his prime.....but man, keep fighting

mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

Did I say that? Crojam implied that Watson's status as an NFL quarterback saved him here. He has millions of dollars and can afford the best lawyers money can buy. A regular Joe Schmoe without those resources, who's accused of the same thing, will likely end up in jail.
    You didn't say anything, that's why I was asking.  
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Ha. Popcornemojiguy

The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Ha. Popcornemojiguy

haha
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,409
    mrussel1 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

be interested to see those transcripts and how diligent the DA was in seeking the indictment.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

be interested to see those transcripts and how diligent the DA was in seeking the indictment.
    Grand Jury records are sealed.  Any reason to doubt the thoroughness?  
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

yes. and the impartiality of the grand jurors.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

yes. and the impartiality of the grand jurors.
    So no evidence, just a hunch.  Sounds like what we hear from the other side of the aisle.  
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712
    edited August 2022
    This might be my favorite NFL press-conference quote of all time. 

2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com

Watson case revives old fight for massage therapy industry
    By TERESA M. WALKER
    Today

CLEVELAND (AP) — Michelle Krause still grapples with the challenge of acknowledging she's a massage therapist when she first meets someone, dreading their reaction or misguided comments even after 18 years in the profession.

“It makes you not want to share, so I didn’t,” says the 52-year-old Krause, a former firefighter who made the career change after suffering a neck injury on the job — and getting help in her recovery from massage therapy. “So I would tell people I did nutrition and finance, so that they would not want to talk to me about my work.”

Krause was among hundreds of therapists from across the country who gathered for the American Massage Therapy Association's three-day national convention, which began Thursday. It was an opportunity to talk about a job made more difficult amid the pandemic, the 2021 attack on three Atlanta-area massage businesses in which eight people were killed and the lingering stain of NFL quarterback Deshaun Watson's ongoing case that has perpetuated the sex worker stigma around the industry.

The latter is in their face each day of the conference, which is being held in Cleveland. Watson is now the quarterback for the Browns and his new workplace looms just a block from the convention center and the conference attendees' hotel across the street.

continues....

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    What a mess with Araiza.

The Bills did the right thing in cutting him loose
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Imagine if they had 25 complaints against him and drafted him anyway, and gave him a huge/guaranteed contract.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    MayDay10 said:
    What a mess with Araiza.

The Bills did the right thing in cutting him loose
    It’s crazy, this guy had such  good press/coverage leading up to the draft… then this

Imagine if they had 25 complaints against him and drafted him anyway, and gave him a huge/guaranteed contract.
    Womp womp...

chinese-happy.jpg
    Stay Classy Cleveland!!!!!

Haha, Cleveland is low class.   That part I recognize. 
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    mickeyrat said:
    Stay Classy Cleveland!!!!!

guy at top is a fucking loser parent. jeezus way to teach your kid some morals there.  i hate people sometimes.
  • Anybody watch the Manti Te'o story?

I heard about it but never got the depth of it.  Holy shit man!?!
    Anybody watch the Manti Te'o story?

I heard about it but never got the depth of it.  Holy shit man!?!
    Damn it. I forgot to watch this. And yeah, I didn't pay too close attention to it back in the day. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    Lets Go GIFs  Tenor
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    Well wasn't really expecting a blowout win by The Bills.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly