North American Tour 2022 Announcement

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,675

• I have a reserved seat 10C ticket to St Louis and am looking to trade for GA ticket to St Louis.  The reserved ticket is in section 102C, row FF.  If anyone has a GA ticket for St Louis and wants to trade for a reserved seat, PM me.
    Dallas 9/92, 11/93, 7/98, 10/00, 6/03, 11/13
    Detroit 5/06
    Austin 10/09
    Kansas City 5/10
    Alpine Valley I & II 9/11
    Missoula 09/12
    OK City 11/13
    Tulsa 10/14
    Lincoln 10/14
  • JenniferCandiJenniferCandi Hawaii Posts: 26
    Anybody have 2 MSG tickets for 9/11/2022?  I know this is asking for a miracle, but I can't help but hope and wish. I need to see them in NYC.  The prices on the ticket selling sites are really crazy. I can keep on hoping they release more tickets the day of the show, but c'mon . . .  hard to believe that's going to happen for a show with massive demand and that was supposed to happen 2 years ago.
  • lfitzpatrick9lfitzpatrick9 NJ Posts: 372
    Anybody have 2 MSG tickets for 9/11/2022?  I know this is asking for a miracle, but I can't help but hope and wish. I need to see them in NYC.  The prices on the ticket selling sites are really crazy. I can keep on hoping they release more tickets the day of the show, but c'mon . . .  hard to believe that's going to happen for a show with massive demand and that was supposed to happen 2 years ago.
    I just want one ticket in the building and it’s damn near impossible. It’s horrible what the scalpers are doing 
    One month till Hamilton! 
  • Can't wait for Hamilton!!!! 
  • Is everyone able to see their tickets in their Ticketmaster account?  I purchased tickets for the St. Louis show in 2020 and I received an email in April saying that my tickets are still good but I don't see anything in my TM account.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,812
    daferg67 said:
    Is everyone able to see their tickets in their Ticketmaster account?  I purchased tickets for the St. Louis show in 2020 and I received an email in April saying that my tickets are still good but I don't see anything in my TM account.
    Mine are all there. However, there have been a few people on here that this happened to. In some cases, they found out they were given a refund without their requesting one. I would check with TM if your tickets don't show up soon.

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,730
    GlowGirl said:
    daferg67 said:
    Is everyone able to see their tickets in their Ticketmaster account?  I purchased tickets for the St. Louis show in 2020 and I received an email in April saying that my tickets are still good but I don't see anything in my TM account.
    Mine are all there. However, there have been a few people on here that this happened to. In some cases, they found out they were given a refund without their requesting one. I would check with TM if your tickets don't show up soon.

This or maybe (make sure you did claim them back in 2020) when you claimed them you were logged into someones else's TM account unknowingly. If this did happen those tickets would go into that account not into the TM account that is the same person as the 10C account. Check all TM accounts you are associated with.
  • 3daysnotmuchlonger3daysnotmuchlonger Posts: 19
    edited August 2022
    Hi Fellow Jammers,

I don’t know if this is the right spot to be posting this but it’s related to the upcoming NA tour, specifically the venue in Quebec, at the Videotron.

i have dear friends who are going to be headed there after a very busy, bittersweet few weeks. These two beautiful people got married but had just received news that the bride’s brother had passed due with battles of depression. 
    It’s a very big ask, but She will be in attendance in Quebec at the Videotron and wanted to get word possibly to the band to play ‘Off He Goes ‘ for Jon.

As early as when they were 20 somethings they shared an incredible love for this band and ties that bound them through music. 
    They had been to their first show together in 2000 in Montreal at the Bell Centre.

If this can possibly get shared, passed on to the right channels. 
    I know with this band the more you want the less you get but she would like to send her brother off in the only cathartic way she knows how. That is through music, by way of the soulful No Code ballad of loss and celebration ‘Off He Goes’
    I hope she is able to see that happen. We’re so lucky to have such an amazing band who might potentially take a moment to do this kind of thing. 🤘  she’s such an incredible person & so was Jon

Rock on Jammers. May you all have a blast on the NA tour, thank you for reading. 
    Post edited by 3daysnotmuchlonger on
    You don't have to stray .. two oceans away,
    Waves roll in my thoughts .. hold tight the ring...
    The sea will rise...Please stand by the shore...

Toronto'00, Montreal'00 Toronto'03 Montreal '03 Halifax '05
    Toronto'06 Montreal'06
    17 day's to go!!! =)
    3 weeks till Hamilton!
  • Registered my interest for MSG but if anyone lands a spare, please let me know! Best of luck to all those in the raffle
  • FC28207FC28207 Posts: 70
    Was staring into the ceiling just before lights out and wifey asked “what are you thinking about?”.  I said I was pondering the magnitude of the possible day in which I could pay my respects at ground zero during my first trip to NYC then see pearl jam that night at MSG if I’m lucky and drawn in a 1:10,000 chance.  I was stationed at the pentagon during 9/11 and regret not visiting NYC during my 4ish years there.  As the 2013 Dallas GA show was life changing and monumental thanks to the unforgettable show and friend I lost a few years later, this would also make a huge mark in a life stranger than fiction.  Good luck those who also would savor the show and not save up on life, gotta spend it all
    1. Red Rocks '95, second night starting on chairs
    2. buncha others, doesn't really matter
  • bsfitchbsfitch Posts: 24
    Need 1 or 2 tix for Nashville. Thanks 
  • Have 2 tickets to MSG show, Sunday Sept 11 and now can’t go. If anyone wants to buy (10C tix only want what I paid) please let me know and I’ll get you info on exact location etc. 
  • lfitzpatrick9lfitzpatrick9 NJ Posts: 372
    Rothman7 said:
    Have 2 tickets to MSG show, Sunday Sept 11 and now can’t go. If anyone wants to buy (10C tix only want what I paid) please let me know and I’ll get you info on exact location etc. 
    pmd you
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,867
    Rothman7 said:
    Have 2 tickets to MSG show, Sunday Sept 11 and now can’t go. If anyone wants to buy (10C tix only want what I paid) please let me know and I’ll get you info on exact location etc. 
    You are about to be very popular. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • RobK42RobK42 Posts: 2
    I Need 2 Nashville tickets please and thank you.
  • Rothman7 said:
    PMd you
  • Does anyone by chance have a pair for the 9/11 show you were willing to sell? Thank you! 
  • I have an extra ticket to St Louis show. Section C Row 16 that I'd like to trade for tickets to the Cardinal day game on the 18th.
  • Looking for a single ticket to the MSG show on 9/11 if anyone has an extra to sell! Thanks! 
  • so I've tried to buy tickets to 9/11 show through every lottery available going back to original show date and didn't win in any of them.  I've been to just about every MSG show and promised my wife she'd get to see her 1st show there.  would you believe Verizon posted tickets to claim in their Verizon Up rewards program that you can try and claim when clock strikes zero and we won 2 tickets today.  I'm so excited for this show!
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,730
    wmarra98 said:
    so I've tried to buy tickets to 9/11 show through every lottery available going back to original show date and didn't win in any of them.  I've been to just about every MSG show and promised my wife she'd get to see her 1st show there.  would you believe Verizon posted tickets to claim in their Verizon Up rewards program that you can try and claim when clock strikes zero and we won 2 tickets today.  I'm so excited for this show!
    Awesome! 
  • aliciavaliciav Posts: 48
    wmarra98 said:p
    so I've tried to buy tickets to 9/11 show through every lottery available going back to original show date and didn't win in any of them.  I've been to just about every MSG show and promised my wife she'd get to see her 1st show there.  would you believe Verizon posted tickets to claim in their Verizon Up rewards program that you can try and claim when clock strikes zero and we won 2 tickets today.  I'm so excited for this show!
    That’s amazing! Congrats!!!

BTW, I’m pretty sure we all checked our Verizon rewards after seeing your comment. 🤯🤯
  • aliciav said:

BTW, I’m pretty sure we all checked our Verizon rewards after seeing your comment. 🤯🤯
    so the super tickets they post on Verizon up are based on your location.  once the claim button lights up they sell out in seconds. once I saw Pearl Jam on there, I set an alarm and ran wifi speed tests in my house to see where i had strongest signal.  i was determined and feel extremely lucky to have won.
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,812
    wmarra98 said:
    aliciav said:

so the super tickets they post on Verizon up are based on your location.  once the claim button lights up they sell out in seconds. once I saw Pearl Jam on there, I set an alarm and ran wifi speed tests in my house to see where i had strongest signal.  i was determined and feel extremely lucky to have won.
    I love that your preparation and dedication paid off! Congrats and have a blast!
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."