what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    I’m thinkin’ bout Spinach Artichoke Soufflés from Panera. I friggen luv dem thangs. 

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    hedonist said:
    That stupid commercial with Jennifer Aniston for a collagen powder. She ends the commercial with, “Because YOU…(pause)…are vital.”

Then she makes an idiotic face while smiling off into the distance.

Bitch, please. 
    I havent seen it yet, but am loving your description :lol
    Only Someone Who Loves Rachel Green Can Finish These Iconic Friends Quotes
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Pap said:
    hedonist said:
    That stupid commercial with Jennifer Aniston for a collagen powder. She ends the commercial with, “Because YOU…(pause)…are vital.”

Then she makes an idiotic face while smiling off into the distance.

Bitch, please. 
    I havent seen it yet, but am loving your description :lol
    Only Someone Who Loves Rachel Green Can Finish These Iconic Friends Quotes
    Ha! It’s not even a girl/woman thing. It’s more that I just can’t stand her in large part due to that kind of crap!

I neither want to be like her nor look like her. Stop pushing it!

So yeah, she’s basically an irritant at this point 😛
  • West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited August 2022
    I wouldn't put protein shake in my morning coffee, no mattet who it is!

@Hi! said something about Spinach Artichoke Souffles, sounds kinda nice!
    Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on

They’re delicious. Flaky/fluffy deliciousness. Highly recommended. 🙂

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

Here, enjoy (it’s the first link):

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C-BVPnK9IOI

I used to get these spinach and feta croissants from our local market. So good! That soufflé sounds amazing too. Thing is, the Panera close to us sucks!

hedonist said:

I used to get these spinach and feta croissants from our local market. So good! That soufflé sounds amazing too. Thing is, the Panera close to us sucks!

I love a nice Spinach & Cheese croissant. If you ever go to the Laguna Beach area, the Orange Inn has an amazing one. If anyone is staying in Laguna Beach area for Ohana, gotta check out Orange Inn for breakfast. I stayed right next door last year and went every morning. Wide variety of croissants. Delicious.  

No complaints about my local Panera. Always clean/comfortable and friendly service. 

Hi! said:
    hedonist said:

I love a nice Spinach & Cheese croissant. If you ever go to the Laguna Beach area, the Orange Inn has an amazing one. If anyone is staying in Laguna Beach area for Ohana, gotta check out Orange Inn for breakfast. I stayed right next door last year and went every morning. Wide variety of croissants. Delicious.  

No complaints about my local Panera. Always clean/comfortable and friendly service. 

My sister and her family live somewhat close by. But I just checked them out and it says their closed!
    hedonist said:
    Hi! said:
    hedonist said:

My sister and her family live somewhat close by. But I just checked them out and it says their closed!

Closed for the day or closed forever? I checked and looks like they are still open for business. I’m sure they close in afternoon sometime because it’s just breakfast/lunch that they serve. 

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Hi! said:
    hedonist said:
    Hi! said:
    hedonist said:

Closed for the day or closed forever? I checked and looks like they are still open for business. I’m sure they close in afternoon sometime because it’s just breakfast/lunch that they serve. 

Goddamn it, Hi! She wants those croissants! Right! Fucking! Now!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    Hi! said:
    hedonist said:
    Hi! said:
    hedonist said:

Lol, they really are that good, I don’t blame her. 

dankind said:
    Hi! said:
    hedonist said:
    Hi! said:
    hedonist said:

Fuckin A! I gotta have one or three, STAT.

Especially with some Cholula or Tapatio on it. 

*Homer drool*.

And Hi, I hope that’s the case. We have some here that close for afternoon. 
    edited August 2022
    hedonist said: I used to get these spinach and feta croissants from our local market. So good! 
    Hedo, if you ever visit Greece, try the original spinach pie w/ feta :wink:
    Spanakopita Greek Spinach Pie - Closet Cooking
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    Oh my my. I could eat that for breakfast…or lunch…or anytime, really :smiley:
    edited August 2022
    Im loving the spinach and feta combo above.  I really like spinach and ricotta fresh pancakes, except the pancake is thinner and crispier and you flip half the pancake over a few times.

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,696
    Fear,illness,fear repeat 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    edited August 2022
    I'm over it !
    edited August 2022
    lastexitlondon said:
    Fear,illness,fear repeat 
    Fear,illness,fear repeat 
    Rob are you fearful about illness?
    Oh yes. I have chronic Health anxiety. 
    Its crippling.  Not many understand  the  illness
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Sounds like a nightmare!
  • BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,335
    Are people in urban North America going to start thinking more collectively rather than individually or are we doomed for a selfish society. Asking for my JKindergarten son. ;)
    Kind people.

Fuck knows we need more of them :)
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    Stinkers.
    Hobbes said:
    Stinkers.
    Speaking of whom… 🤔
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mine's getting worse. I didn't think it was possible. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

mine's getting worse. I didn't think it was possible. 
    I feel  your  pain my friend.  Ive sunken into all manner  of trouble. There is always a level lower i have found! 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

hedonist said:
    Kind people.

Fuck knows we need more of them :)
    Amen
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    Feeling sad that Anne Heche didn't make it after early reports made it seem she would pull through.
    And very concerned for Salman Rushdie after being stabbed this morning just when he was about to give a talk.
    Too much grief, too much hate.  So sad.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,103
    Thoughts while tipsy...why is Jack a nickname for John when they have the same number of letters?