what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    BLACK35 said:
    About to go vacuum pool, it's gonna be a hot one today and think I'll be taking a dip this afternoon 
    What is a vacuum pool? @BLACK35
    Do you mean a spa pool or Jacuzzi ?
    I think it means vacuuming the leaves and debris out of their pool.

• BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    GlowGirl said:
    BLACK35 said:
    About to go vacuum pool, it's gonna be a hot one today and think I'll be taking a dip this afternoon 

That would be correct GlowGirl
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    waiting for vacation to start
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    Thank you all, it's paradise, but people i'm working, like a slave, as i said above, not very often to the beach..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    23scidoo said:
    Thank you all, it's paradise, but people i'm working, like a slave, as i said above, not very often to the beach..
    That’s the curse of living/working where others flock to vacation and party. I feel for you. Hope you get some relaxing time soon. 
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • GlowGirl said:
    BLACK35 said:

:)🌹🥀🌺🌻🌼🌷⚘🌱🌿☘🍀🍃🍂🍃🍃🍃
    23scidoo said:
    That’s the curse of living/working where others flock to vacation and party. I feel for you. Hope you get some relaxing time soon. 
    Thank you very much..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

Watching Severance S1 E8..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,708
    Wishing 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,103
    Listening to Columbia, SC 2016 bootleg while taking a break from sanding and staining some custom wood shelving that I'm installing.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,607
    Day tripping
    Deciding what to have for a late night snack
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095

Sittin’ at the park, drinkin’ coffee, and prerollin’ numbers for the weekend.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Playing new Doom levels :)
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    Chillin’ lika villain on penicillin 

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

Having a break from work, eating spaghetti and watching Why Women Kill, S2 E9..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,394
    edited July 2022
    Taking up a new sport! SUP!!
    Post edited by Spunkie on
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited July 2022
    ^^^ Okanagan Lake? 
    Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
    edited October 2023
    Post edited by Spunkie on
    tish said:
    Yes, home of the n ̓x̌ax̌aitkʷ (in the the Syilx language — pronounced "n-ha-ha-it-koo") aka Ogopogo. 
    Did you happen to get a glimpse of the lake monster?
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    No, but when I was learning how to water ski in there as a young child I got up on my skis pretty, fast just in case!
    tish said:
    Yes, home of the n ̓x̌ax̌aitkʷ (in the the Syilx language — pronounced "n-ha-ha-it-koo") aka Ogopogo. 
    I grew up in Princeton so I spent a lot of time around there. Particularly playing hockey in Penticton, Oliver, Osoyoos.  As kids we were always on the lookout for Ogopogo lol.

Great pic btw! Looks like you were having a blast.  I’m moving back to the south Okanagan this week. So, in line with this thread,  I am sitting around at work looking at the PJ Forum as I have a little less than 2 and a half days left with my current employer. 😂
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    tish said:
    I grew up in Princeton so I spent a lot of time around there. Particularly playing hockey in Penticton, Oliver, Osoyoos.  As kids we were always on the lookout for Ogopogo lol.

Great pic btw! Looks like you were having a blast.  I’m moving back to the south Okanagan this week. So, in line with this thread,  I am sitting around at work looking at the PJ Forum as I have a little less than 2 and a half days left with my current employer. 😂

My family has been going to the Okanagan for decades, since I was a kid. Over the years we shifted the destination, from Kelowna many years ago, to a little place near Oliver, to Osoyoos now. After a two year absence due to covid and then the wildfires we were back in the first week of July in Osoyoos and it was sure nice to be there again, even though the weather didn't really cooperate. Also, no peaches that early in the year, but also no fires.

Good luck with your move and hope you enjoy your new home. May run into you next year when we return to Osoyoos :lol: !
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    edited July 2022
    tish said:

My family has been going to the Okanagan for decades, since I was a kid. Over the years we shifted the destination, from Kelowna many years ago, to a little place near Oliver, to Osoyoos now. After a two year absence due to covid and then the wildfires we were back in the first week of July in Osoyoos and it was sure nice to be there again, even though the weather didn't really cooperate. Also, no peaches that early in the year, but also no fires.

Good luck with your move and hope you enjoy your new home. May run into you next year when we return to Osoyoos :lol: !
    Glad you were able to rekindle the family tradition 😎.  Would be fantastic to cross paths during your vacation next year! PJ fans always have plenty to talk about 👍. 
    My Grandmother lives in Osoyoos, right between the Husky and the McDonalds on Main Street.  My mother lives in Oliver across the highway from Gallagher Lake, just north of town. Even have some more extended family in Penticton and Keremeos. 

The entire area is fantastic, so many beautiful hikes to experience and of course all the water 😎. 
    Calgary has been good, but it’s time to move out of Alberta after about 33 years. 
    Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    tish said:

Glad you were able to rekindle the family tradition 😎.  Would be fantastic to cross paths during your vacation next year! PJ fans always have plenty to talk about 👍. 
    My Grandmother lives in Osoyoos, right between the Husky and the McDonalds on Main Street.  My mother lives in Oliver across the highway from Gallagher Lake, just north of town. Even have some more extended family in Penticton and Keremeos. 

The entire area is fantastic, so many beautiful hikes to experience and of course all the water 😎. 
    Calgary has been good, but it’s time to move out of Alberta after about 33 years. 

Gallagher Lake was where we visited for many years. The lodge has changed hands a number of times but several owners back were close friends of my parents so that's how we started going there instead of Kelowna. That couple sold and the next owners/caretakers weren't as good and the place got pretty run down, so we moved on to Osoyoos. I drove past the Gallagher Lake lodge this year and it looks like it's in better shape again. That little lake is freezing, though! 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    tish said:

Gallagher Lake was where we visited for many years. The lodge has changed hands a number of times but several owners back were close friends of my parents so that's how we started going there instead of Kelowna. That couple sold and the next owners/caretakers weren't as good and the place got pretty run down, so we moved on to Osoyoos. I drove past the Gallagher Lake lodge this year and it looks like it's in better shape again. That little lake is freezing, though! 
    That lake is guaranteed shrinkage. 😂😂
    I believe there is new ownership and the cabins have all been getting renovations this spring. My mom owns the Anvil Storage business across the highway. My mom is an inspiration. Post-60 entrepreneur. Told her she should write a book! 

What a small world.  
    tish said:

T- let's hit a beach say hi!
    tish said:
    tish said:

T- let's hit a beach say hi!
    I’m game tish! Let’s set something up
  • @tish i thought you had pink hair!?!