PJ Tour Merch 2022

1141516171820»

Comments

• gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,309
    They can't be real... not if crew not there to sell. It's counterfeit merch that the sellers have to unload
  • PinoyPJPinoyPJ Los Angeles, CA Posts: 173
    edited May 2022
    i have a L oakland night 2 shirt and in search of xl san diego shirt...... hit me up
    ride amongst the waves...
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 2,984
    When a team loses the World Series or Super Bowl, the boxes of hats and T-shirts are taken away and supposedly donated to charitable organizations that distribute them to needy people in the Third World.  I wonder if the same thing will happen here.  I imagine there's some faraway land where people walk around wearing Cincinnati Bengals Super Bowl Champions and Pearl Jam Sacramento 2022 T-shirts.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    BF25394 said:
    When a team loses the World Series or Super Bowl, the boxes of hats and T-shirts are taken away and supposedly donated to charitable organizations that distribute them to needy people in the Third World.  I wonder if the same thing will happen here.  I imagine there's some faraway land where people walk around wearing Cincinnati Bengals Super Bowl Champions and Pearl Jam Sacramento 2022 T-shirts.
    hopefully all up in the shop at some point. Those of us that stood in the merch line sure would appreciate it :smile:
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 911
    PinoyPJ said:
    i have a L oakland night 2 shirt and in search of xl san diego shirt...... hit me up
    If you don’t find a trade partner, but want to sell hit me up.
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,309
    BF25394 said:
    hopefully all up in the shop at some point. Those of us that stood in the merch line sure would appreciate it :smile:
    yes....and that stuff that NO ONE WANTS does go to Africa, Asia, etc.....and a lot of clothes end up in landfills, polluting.
    But the org knows they will make bank on Sac and Vegas gear so it's not going anywhere but on sale eventually...and yeah, we'd appreciate a chance to buy after losing $$ on Sacramento trip'
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,874
    They'll probably be on sale in the shop soon. Just like when Raleigh was canceled. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,604
    BF25394 said:
    Yeah, I wouldn’t mind a California bear shirt especially since I couldn’t get an LA2 shirt at the outside merch stand bcuz of the douchebags that bought up all the L and XL and put them on eBay. 
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,055
    JojoRice said:
    They'll probably be on sale in the shop soon. Just like when Raleigh was canceled. 
    Which sounds like good news for those who wanted CA plates, since I'd assume the allotment for that Sacramento canceled show would make it to the shop... Or future mystery boxes. 
  • FlyBono24FlyBono24 Posts: 90
    PJammin' said:
    BF25394 said:
    Yeah, I wouldn’t mind a California bear shirt especially since I couldn’t get an LA2 shirt at the outside merch stand bcuz of the douchebags that bought up all the L and XL and put them on eBay. 
    Yeah, same.... hopefully I'll get a license plate too.  Aholes bought them all up, and they are going for $70-90 on eBay.  I was at the merch stand ~30 minutes after they opened and they already said the license plates were gone.  :angry:

• Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    hihobibo said:
    JojoRice said:
    Which sounds like good news for those who wanted CA plates, since I'd assume the allotment for that Sacramento canceled show would make it to the shop... Or future mystery boxes. 
    License plates were already in the store. Sold out yesterday
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,609
    Hmmmmmmmm.....
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,075
    edited May 2022
    Horse2345 said:
    hihobibo said:
    JojoRice said:
    That was photoshopped
  • FlyBono24FlyBono24 Posts: 90
    edited May 2022
    SHZA said:
    Horse2345 said:
    hihobibo said:
    JojoRice said:
    That was photoshopped
    Yeah I was going to say... I've been checking the store everyday and I haven't seen any license plates.  Just the SD poster, and it sold out quickly.  Haven't seen any tour shirts posted yet.
  • snowrider_04snowrider_04 Berkeley, CA Posts: 90
    edited July 2022
    Bumping the thread on the off chance someone has an Oakland N1 tee size Large they would want to trade for the N2 tee, also size Large. Was at both shows, was only able to get N2, but like N1 more...DM me if you want to make it happen, thanks.
    Post edited by snowrider_04 on
    Live & Loud: A list of every concert I've been to.
    Vintage Four Wheels: If you like vintage cars.

2022: Oakland 1, Oakland 2 • 2018: Seattle 1 • 2014: Mountain View (BSB) • 2013: Philadelphia 1, Philadelphia 2, Oakland • 2011: Oakland 1 (EV), Oakland 2 (EV) • 2009: San Francisco (Outside Lands) • 2008: Berkeley (EV) • 2006: San Francisco 1, San Francisco 2 Mountain View (BSB) •  2000: Mountain View • 1999: Mountain View (BSB) • 1992: Stanhope (Lollapalooza)
  • leddeadleddead Posts: 151
    drfox said:

Anyone know how much this one costs? 
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    leddead said:
    drfox said:

I bought one on tour. $50 CDN.
    I'm gonna say $35 US?
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,874
    leddead said:
    drfox said:

$40 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Shot here in the dark anyone have an extra Camden NJ tshirt in a XL? Got shut out went to every mech stand I could find. Appreciate any help.
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    edited September 2022
    Decided to purchase the tour sweatshirt last night and it’s a cozy top - great feel and kept me warm.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • MercuryMercury Posts: 382
    100 Pacer said:
    Decided to purchase the tour sweatshirt last night and it’s a cozy top - great feel and kept me warm.
    Pretty true to size? Or size up?
    Mercury said:
    100 Pacer said:
    Pretty true to size? Or size up?
    Need a size up.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
    ISO Nashville merch buddy:

If you can help with a Nashville event shirt and Nashville event sticker I can trade for same from a previous show. 

Please PM if interested. Thank you.

• Louisville sticker and shirt are pretty sweet! Posters sell out in about 2 hrs each day. 
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
  • I have already seen  that Louisville shirt here in Nashville just now while walking down Broadway. 
  • Ha! Stopped by BNB got a shirt and headed to Nashville! Perfect!
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022).