NETFLIX STREAMING FINDS

Comments

• Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,315
    The Peaky (Fucking) Blinders is back soon!
    I need to watch a good recap video.  It has been so long since the last season.  I remember reading somewhere this is the last season and then they're going to do a movie??
    Oooh...
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13;
    WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16;
    Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; SeaHearNow Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    yikes!
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410

goddamn this is such good television... starting eps. 5 now....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    mickeyrat said:

Good to hear.  I didn't start new season yet. 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    mickeyrat said:

Good to hear.  I didn't start new season yet. 
    try and pace yourself. even at an hr long they go quick....

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I got partway through the very first episode and didn’t really get into it. Did it start off slow?
    hedonist said:
    I got partway through the very first episode and didn’t really get into it. Did it start off slow?
    hang in.

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    hedonist said:
    Season 1?
    Yeah, I would say it took a few episodes to get me hooked.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
    hedonist said:
    Season 1?

Yup, first season. I’ll give it another shot. With all I’ve heard, I want to love it!
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    hedonist said:
    hedonist said:
    Season 1?

Yup, first season. I’ll give it another shot. With all I’ve heard, I want to love it!
    yeah stick with it....good stuff
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    Anyone watch the Bill Burr Presents Friends Who Kill comedy thing?

Watching it now. Bill was funny as always, now some chick named Michelle Wolfe is on and she’s pretty good too. Generally, female comics just don’t get to the level of humor I like (Roseanne and Joan Rivers, for example).

And now Jimmy Carr. I love me some Jimmy!
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,941
    Watched the new Adam Sandler movie today (Hustle).  Really enjoyed it.  I didn't enjoy that uncut gems move as much as other people did.  Mostly because I found Adam Sandler's character in that movie to be grating (which means he did a good job acting), but this movie was more up my alley.   Saw it tonight when looking for something to watch and don't regret hitting play.

Probably my favorite Sandler non-comedy movie after Click.  Click is underrated :)
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    I liked the end of peaky blinders
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    If you don't mind the Swedish language (sorry SC), this is a very nice show and some great acting from the male protagonist..

https://youtu.be/pDuKaZkWClA
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    I liked the end of peaky blinders
    movie coming ....

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    23scidoo said:
    If you don't mind the Swedish language (sorry SC), this is a very nice show and some great acting from the male protagonist..

https://youtu.be/pDuKaZkWClA

You can't really go wrong with Bill Skarsgard. He's good in everything he does.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited June 2022
    Has anyone see God's Favorite Idiot??
    Looks funny..
    Post edited by 23scidoo on
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712
    I'm watching some doc called Keep Sweet, Pray and Obey on the Fundamental Latter Day Saints. It's like a cult within the Mormon church. Pretty crazy stuff. Like Scientology crossed with the Branch Davidians
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    I think you can watch this on USA Netflix..
    https://youtu.be/WNJhayR0lB4
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

And this for our European friends..
    https://youtu.be/dTsRNCm55NE
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

web of make believe: death, lies and the internet

docuseries by ron howard

• Senior Year Rebel Wilson
    https://m.imdb.com/title/tt5315212/

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I finally finished the latest batch of Stranger Things episodes. I have zero interest in watching the rest. Such lazy writing.

When a song from 1985 is the hippest thing about your show, you might be doing something wrong. 

I guess the kids like it, so there's that.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    I finally finished the latest batch of Stranger Things episodes. I have zero interest in watching the rest. Such lazy writing.

When a song from 1985 is the hippest thing about your show, you might be doing something wrong. 

am interested in this show down 1 vs 11.....

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    mickeyrat said:
    dankind said:

am interested in this show down 1 vs 11.....
    Neat. I’ve seen it before. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    We're watching The Bear on Hulu/FX. Really good show.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    mfc2006 said:
    We're watching The Bear on Hulu/FX. Really good show.

Loving this show. Pleasant surprise at the end of ep. 1, too! 
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,448
    A documentary called Pirate Gold of Adak Island. It is a typical treasure hunting saga, but we were stationed on Adak during our  time in the Navy, so it was cool to watch for the nostalgia and to see how the island is now. The Navy left the island in the late 1990’s and it has deteriorated badly since. 
    I'm watching some doc called Keep Sweet, Pray and Obey on the Fundamental Latter Day Saints. It's like a cult within the Mormon church. Pretty crazy stuff. Like Scientology crossed with the Branch Davidians

disturbing. watched the whole thing last night. AND he is still running that sect from prison.