Options

*** Pearl Jam Los Angeles, CA Fanviews 5/7/22 ***

13»

Comments

• Options
    FlyBono24FlyBono24 Posts: 93
    DEGBTI said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Mens bathroom attendant on Floor area, talkin bout “ loose booty night” cracked me up both nights

threw him a few bucks for makin my visits comic gold… funny dude

the Forum was awesome, great great concert venue

Hah, I was in there to witness some of his funny talk as well.  
    HAHA, me too. I was like, wtf is going on in here!!
    That was the bathroom attendant??!  
    I was in a stall and heard some guy laughing loudly, saying he was going to go home and "eat some pu**y" when he got home, and he was already hungry for it...   WTF?!  
    I assumed it was some really drunk concertgoer in another stall.. hahahah
  • Options
    CaliBigWaveCaliBigWave California Posts: 82
    The Fabulous Forum is a jewel, possibly my favorite venue.  These were my 40th and 41st shows, same place I saw them my 1st and 2nd times back in '98.  I was not prepared in the least for how hard Small Town would hit me...just so happy to get these experiences again.  Can't wait to see what delivers!
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,699
    The Fabulous Forum is a jewel, possibly my favorite venue.  These were my 40th and 41st shows, same place I saw them my 1st and 2nd times back in '98.  I was not prepared in the least for how hard Small Town would hit me...just so happy to get these experiences again.  Can't wait to see what delivers!
    My first show was night 2 at The Forum in ‘98. It was so great they played Release at night 2 this year too. Took me back. Magical. 
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,145
    Forum rocks

Parked both nights fairly close to floor entrance, easiest access to arena I’ve ever had. The lounge was great, fantastic 2 nights
  • Options
    DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 910
    FlyBono24 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Mens bathroom attendant on Floor area, talkin bout “ loose booty night” cracked me up both nights

threw him a few bucks for makin my visits comic gold… funny dude

the Forum was awesome, great great concert venue

Hah, I was in there to witness some of his funny talk as well.  
    HAHA, me too. I was like, wtf is going on in here!!
    That was the bathroom attendant??!  
    I was in a stall and heard some guy laughing loudly, saying he was going to go home and "eat some pu**y" when he got home, and he was already hungry for it...   WTF?!  
    I assumed it was some really drunk concertgoer in another stall.. hahahah

yes, the bathroom attendant. I heard the same shit, haha!
  • Options
    maximumlawmanmaximumlawman Regensburg, Germany Posts: 218
    edited June 2022
    It's really great that this wonderful band is playing for us again and it is so cool, to read your impressions of the shows again. 
    I have no new points to add, that have not already been mentioned, but I like to write a few words about my experience: concert number 24 (the first in 1992 in the Batschkapp in Frankfurt, the last in 2018 in Fenway Park).
    And there it was again: The time of anticipation, before the concert in this majestic venue, looking into your happy and excited eyes and knowing: you are looking forward to what's coming just like me (even if you don't have an 11-hour flight in your bones). 
    After all the years RELEASE as an opener still brings tears to my eyes. 
    The new songs are fresh, and at the same time it seems as if they had always existed. My highlights - besides Matt Cameron's emotional performance on the mic - were GTF, IMMORTALITY and GARDEN. 
    The concert didn't feel short to me either, but tight, concentrated and overwhelming - maybe the tiredness after a long flight from Germany and the time difference played their part and probably also the fact that I'm not 20 anymore.
    I'm looking forward to the concerts in Europe this summer and to seeing the best band and the best fans in the world again. 
    Post edited by maximumlawman on
  • Options
    Not sure we were supposed to see this private moment with Mike and his guitar.

https://youtube.com/shorts/g_ZnH-asx4k?feature=share
  • Options
    ForceofNature101ForceofNature101 Posts: 1,190
    One cool moment from this show I keep thinking about was the coolness of Ed presenting the list to the front - I know they take requests often but is this the first time such a specific method of request taking was fulfilled!?  Really cool idea and I hope it happens more throughout the tour
  • Options
    InzzzaneInzzzane México Posts: 18
    5th concert for me and 2nd time going to see them just by myself...  

I'm from Mexico city, so I've seen them a couple of times there: crowded forums, everybody singing loud, and seeing them from afar...  I've also saw them in Madrid, first row almost but dealing with the lack of space... but besides that I've enjoyed every concert.

This time I was on the left side harrows, so was really great to see Mike enjoying himself and interacting with Jeff and Eddie... and I found really emotional the way they started and the secuence of the songs, my skin  was bristed and by the 4th song I was almost crying...

So, great time for me (: I even made a new friend! 
  • Options
    edited May 2022

Do any of you recognize yourself? 
    Do you have pictures from left side? I'm the girl in white with an permanent smile on his face 
  • Options
    maximumlawmanmaximumlawman Regensburg, Germany Posts: 218

• Options

There I'm I! 
    Thanks (:
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,979
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,123
    edited February 29
    re-living this one today.  This guy was one of the absolute highlights!
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver