Eddie Vedder Earthling Clear Vinyl

Comments

• CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,891
    I love the blue yellow. Which makes me wonder why World Wide Suicide hasn’t made an appearance this tour….
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."
  • wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,299
    CP218430 said:
    I love the blue yellow. Which makes me wonder why World Wide Suicide hasn’t made an appearance this tour….
    Ill be at Vegas show!  Lol
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,594
    Can I order this if I already ordered the blue/yellow, or no?
  • Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    kramer73 said:
    Can I order this if I already ordered the blue/yellow, or no?
    That would just be crazy if you couldn’t 

1.it’s not limited and has no purchase limit 
    2. it wasn’t even colored vinyl when most of us ordered it 
    3. it’s a different edition entirely 
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    edited May 2022
    So to be clear, santos announced he was spending his evening canceling orders without any explanation as to why. When someone said he must be joking, he responded he’s not, but still no clear reason as to why or whose orders will be canceled? 
    The only restrictions I saw were 1 per member. I’m assuming that’s the reason? But really we don’t know.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,448
    In a move that should surprise absolutely no one, there is already one up on The Bay. 
  • Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    FR181798 said:
    One question? Why us only?
    Don't know but sometimes it's to do with licensing and stuff but presumably the yellow and blue isn't US only.
    Christmas came early for the flippers 
    Isn't the blue/yellow Earthling just the CD?
    FR181798 said:
    One question? Why us only?
    Don't know but sometimes it's to do with licensing and stuff but presumably the yellow and blue isn't US only.
    Christmas came early for the flippers 
    Isn't the blue/yellow Earthling just the CD?
    The one with the image I believe is, it has to be for $12. But the description also states 
    All EXISTING OR FUTURE Ten Club Earthling Vinyl orders will receive Blue/Yellow vinyl.
  • jpgoegeljpgoegel Posts: 410
    hopefully its looked at fully, and not just a simple singular email acct match up.    for me, my 10c email is different then my spotify, but im a legitimate spotify user and acct holder
  • ChrisdMChrisdM Posts: 164
    Sold out
  • Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    ChrisdM said:
    Sold out
    Whew, glad I saw this post when I did as I didn't get the email from Spotify either and ordered it literally like 30 minutes ago. 
  • PJammer4lifePJammer4life Los Angeles Posts: 2,578
    mace1229 said:
    So to be clear, santos announced he was spending his evening canceling orders without any explanation as to why. When someone said he must be joking, he responded he’s not, but still no clear reason as to why or whose orders will be canceled? 
    The only restrictions I saw were 1 per member. I’m assuming that’s the reason? But really we don’t know.
    I assumed he was responding to those who said you could buy the vault a second time without an automatic restriction. 
    I received the Spotify email because I must have listened to the Earthling album 30 times on Spotify before buying the CD. But purchased using thread link.
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    My order was cancelled. I provided a USA address and turns out my email is linked to Spotify because my family uses it (Didnt know). So not sure why it was cancelled 
    Kearnsy
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Sold out! :'(
  • JM73055JM73055 Posts: 98
    I assumed he was responding to those who said you could buy the vault a second time without an automatic restriction. 
    I received the Spotify email because I must have listened to the Earthling album 30 times on Spotify before buying the CD. But purchased using thread link.
    Oh wow, your comment really rang a bell in my head around my naivete about the music business. I also have listened to EV's new album a million times on Spotify but hadn't yet purchased the vinyl, while my ten club history shows I normally would have when it was first announced. I got the email from Spotify but didn't think twice when the link took me to then ten club store.

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,383
    Has anyone other than @Kearn5y had their order cancelled? 
    I sent Santos a request list of orders to cancel. Mostly people who I disagree with in AMT, maybe bought something in Lost Dogs I wanted, have a lower member number than me or posted a lame joke that was a waste of my time (like this one), 
    He said he’s working on it.
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,383
    edited May 2022
    mace1229 said:
    I sent Santos a request list of orders to cancel. Mostly people who I disagree with in AMT, maybe bought something in Lost Dogs I wanted, have a lower member number than me or posted a lame joke that was a waste of my time (like this one), 
    F

There goes my order, thanks, Mace.  :D 
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    mace1229 said:
    Evil genius!!!!!
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
    USA only for this one, again.  Eddie Vedder - Earthling (Indie Exclusive Translucent Blue/Black Marble Colored Vinyl) https://palebluedotrecords.com/products/eddie-vedder-earthling-indie-exclusive-translucent-blue-black-marble-colored-vinyl

Anyone who is going to try to get every version is going to be on a treasure hunt. 
  • ACCBootlegGoddessACCBootlegGoddess Posts: 4,180
    edited May 2022
    I will be spending my day/evening voiding orde

3 questions. Why is this in the shop and not just on the site for spotify users?
    Second....is this actually going to be clear or will it be Coke Bottle like the No Code "clear" release.
    Third. Indy stores are showing Blue/Black Marble pre orders, not Blue/White.  Will there actually be a Blue%White?

Thanks
    Post edited by ACCBootlegGoddess on
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Anyone who is going to try to get every version is going to be on a treasure hunt. 

yea, this whole gimmick of having 100 different pressings are getting ridiculous.
    MedozK said:

yea, this whole gimmick of having 100 different pressings are getting ridiculous.

Let's just hope Ed's Earthling doesn't surpass the RHCP's Unlimited Love vinyl experience.

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    demetrios said:
    MedozK said:

Let's just hope Ed's Earthling doesn't surpass the RHCP's Unlimited Love vinyl experience.

Tacky.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 583
    demetrios said:
    MedozK said:

I ended up with 3 of these. I’m a bit of a sucker for alternate covers so ended up with the Purple/Gold, RSD and LA variant cover.
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    So tired of all the colored variants.  I am much happier when bands do the entire run on black vinyl and price it reasonably. That's not to say I don't go for the colored LP over the regular but doing multiple colors is just stupid. I also prefer a variant cover if anything.

I never feel the need to have all the different colors. I can use my imagination, I know what a yellow LP looks like etc. 

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Wait I thought we wanted more pressings of PJ/EV vinyl? We're mad now? I'm confused.
    demetrios said:
    MedozK said:

Check out the RHCP post in Other Music. Someone has a picture of all of the copies he has of UL. 
    demetrios said:
    USA only for this one, again.  Eddie Vedder - Earthling (Indie Exclusive Translucent Blue/Black Marble Colored Vinyl) https://palebluedotrecords.com/products/eddie-vedder-earthling-indie-exclusive-translucent-blue-black-marble-colored-vinyl