Options

Eddie Vedder Earthling Clear Vinyl

Comments

• Options
    jgregory89jgregory89 Las Vegas Posts: 129
    I didn't get an email either.  Just saw this thread, clicked the link, and ordered.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,993
    So my guess is Spotify sent out emails and links based on your Pearl Jam use in spotify. But anyone with the link could order. 
    I can’t see them going through and canceling orders to anyone who isn’t a heavy Spotify user.
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    edited May 2022
    Not available to anyone outside the US. Probably just as well, could do without importing this. The blue and yellow looks a bit like an upside down Ukraine flag. Bit of a coincidence for it not to be. If it was for Ukraine would they not have announced some proceeds going to Vitalogy fund for Ukraine or something. Looks like that's 5 versions of this record so far and I've not ordered a single one yet.
    Post edited by FR181798 on
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,365
    Just like you can buy at the merch truck without a ticket, no business is cancelling orders. 
  • Options
    ryanphishesryanphishes Posts: 586
    edited May 2022
    It's kind of weird that both this and vault 2 are one per member, but if you purchase the clear EV and go to the product page, it says you've already purchased it and can'tadd one to your cart.

If you buy the vault and go back to the vault page, it lets you add it to your cart.

It also says if you order more than one earthling, your orders will be cancelled, but like I said, that isn't possible because you can't add it to your cart once you've purchased it.   

The vault vinyl doesn't have the cancellation warning (but does let you add after purchase).
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• Options
    southpsouthp Posts: 267
    US only??? Ugh. 
  • Options
    Santos L. HalperSantos L. Halper Posts: 1,750
    I will be spending my day/evening voiding orders
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,365
    Voiding duplicate orders, or non-spotify orders?
  • Options
    arnhem1976arnhem1976 Posts: 647
    One question? Why us only?
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    Don't know but sometimes it's to do with licensing and stuff but presumably the yellow and blue isn't US only.
  • Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    Glad really as it's to expensive shipping new stuff.. I really wish the band,, the people running 10club anyone really would sort something out so that the uk/euro shop was actually updated.. Its not been changed since last Xmas... 

• Options
    arnhem1976arnhem1976 Posts: 647
    FR181798 said:
    Don't know but sometimes it's to do with licensing and stuff but presumably the yellow and blue isn't US only.
    Christmas came early for the flippers 
  • Options
    ChrisdMChrisdM Posts: 164
    I've never had a problem buying other spotify exclusives. Like, I got the recent Paul McCartney Spotify Exclusives, and I think some Spotify Exclusives from a few other artists, and I've never had a spotify account.
    I had no problem getting this EV Spotify Exclusive too.
    I'm also curious what the edition size is of this clear one.
  • Options
    jhuludjhulud S. FloriDUH! Posts: 314
    Soooooo...the link still works and lists the clear as available...which I ordered...so what does it mean? Still get the clear? 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,725
    ChrisdM said:
    I've never had a problem buying other spotify exclusives. Like, I got the recent Paul McCartney Spotify Exclusives, and I think some Spotify Exclusives from a few other artists, and I've never had a spotify account.
    I had no problem getting this EV Spotify Exclusive too.
    I'm also curious what the edition size is of this clear one.

• Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,692
    Any chance you can expand on this?
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,303
    I did not purchase through the Spotify email but I do have a Spotify account.  Will these orders still be honored @Santos L. Halper?
  • Options
    Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited May 2022
    wwsuicide said:
    I did not purchase through the Spotify email but I do have a Spotify account.  Will these orders still be honored @Santos L. Halper?
    I created a Spotify account for that exact purpose …who knows if that counts or not 

regardless though, it was reasonable to assume a Spotify exclusive was ok to buy in the 10c store based on the exact same situation with the Walmart exclusive RVM as the 10c got their own allocation.  Plus the links were live to anyone who clicked it. 

We are conditioned to see a link and just buy 😂
    Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
  • Options
    pledgeagrievancepledgeagrievance Posts: 2,804
    I think Santos was just fooling around 
  • Options
    Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    After I saw it technically wasn’t available in the store I started to wonder. I just saw the link 

wouldn’t surprise me either way 
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    i think he's referring to V2 multiple orders
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,488
    I am a Spotify (free account) user, but I saw the link in the forum and used it. I didn’t see my email from Spotify until later. 
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Purchased.  I always end up buying Spotify versions.  Vampire Weekend had a cool one a few years ago
  • Options
    Spotify rules.
  • Options
    nope.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    nope.
    So I only ordered the clear, but also preordered the black back in ?? Did not order the blue and yellow variant through Spotify, but am a Spotify user. Will my clear order be valid?  
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,818
    I am a Spotify (free account) user, but I saw the link in the forum and used it. I didn’t see my email from Spotify until later. 
    Same exact boat
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Ok, so now I’m getting the blue and yellow because I preordered Earthling from 10c back in February? 

www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,488
    pjpitt89 said:
    Same exact boat
    If my order gets cancelled it is not the end of the world.  My plan was to get the Indie shop version in July, but saw the link for this one and decided to get it. 
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,140
    No one knows what’s going on
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.