Options

*** Pearl Jam San Diego, CA Fanviews 5/3/22 ***

Comments

• Options
    mshnaydermshnayder Posts: 81
    Red Lukin said:
    Besides the new songs, as well as footsteps, once and long road it looks like a pretty boring show. Same old songs.

Why not just take out the 10-20 most over played songs and play something else.

So many good songs that are never or rarely played.

I miss 2003.
    guy who doesn't go to show calls show boring. hilarious
  • Options
    mshnaydermshnayder Posts: 81
    Red Lukin said:
    Besides the new songs, as well as footsteps, once and long road it looks like a pretty boring show. Same old songs.

I miss 2003.
    Because not every fan -- nor the majority of them -- have been going to shows since 2003 nor have seen them as many times as you have.

I have some friends and family attending the show in LA on Saturday who will be seeing PJ for the first time, and they would have loved this type of setlist as opposed to one with a bunch of obscure and non-hit tracks.

I've been to PJ shows that feature a broader selection of deep cuts, and those have been the *least* energetic shows I've attended.

Fans have become so obsessed with the "specialness" of being in attendance for a rare song or five that it's like all other songs are trash to them.

GTF, Alive, Corduroy, Evenflow were the songs that were the most energetic and most well-received by the audience as a whole last night. That energy needs to be part of a set. As much as I love hearing a rare or obscure track, I'm not self-focused enough to believe that a whole show of them would best for the performance as a whole.
    This is the best take on here
  • Options
    THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,678
    The 23 song set with nothing crossed off has me worried for LA. Is 20-24 songs like we saw in 2021 the new norm? 23 songs with a mix of new and old, fan favorites, classics, and rareties is more than fine by me - I understand they can't play 3 hour shows forever - but it's tough when 35% of the show is composed of stuff from the new albums. They've built a reputation on long sets and variety. Without those elements, (this pains me to say) they could become "just another band" to a lot of people.
    Stop complaining 
  • Options
    opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,096
    mshnayder said:
    Red Lukin said:

I miss 2003.
    Because not every fan -- nor the majority of them -- have been going to shows since 2003 nor have seen them as many times as you have.

I have some friends and family attending the show in LA on Saturday who will be seeing PJ for the first time, and they would have loved this type of setlist as opposed to one with a bunch of obscure and non-hit tracks.

I've been to PJ shows that feature a broader selection of deep cuts, and those have been the *least* energetic shows I've attended.

Fans have become so obsessed with the "specialness" of being in attendance for a rare song or five that it's like all other songs are trash to them.

GTF, Alive, Corduroy, Evenflow were the songs that were the most energetic and most well-received by the audience as a whole last night. That energy needs to be part of a set. As much as I love hearing a rare or obscure track, I'm not self-focused enough to believe that a whole show of them would best for the performance as a whole.
    Why does a show have to be energetic to be a success?
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    mshnayder said:
    Red Lukin said:

I miss 2003.

Why does a show have to be energetic to be a success?
    "There's a powerful act of some kind of spiritual revelation happening by playing together on a nightly basis in front of an audience and receiving the energy from a large group of people." - Eddie Vedder
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,742
    DEGBTI said:

This is an awesome picture! Thanks for sharing it. 😍

Also, I think some fans need to take a step back. Pearl Jam gives us their heart and soul at every tour stop and some people just want more, more, more. It’s pretty sad actually. Maybe some of you shouldn’t see as many shows as you do. You sound too spoiled. 

I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    PJammin' said:
    DEGBTI said:

Also, I think some fans need to take a step back. Pearl Jam gives us their heart and soul at every tour stop and some people just want more, more, more. It’s pretty sad actually. Maybe some of you shouldn’t see as many shows as you do. You sound too spoiled. 

This x100. It used to be that the one thing that would unite an increasingly divisive fan base was live shows and setlist tracking, but it looks like that's turning into just another thing for people to bitch about. I posted this on Facebook earlier today but I'll repeat it here:

I used to think it might be cool if the band popped by the forums every once in a while to check out what their fans were discussing. Now I dread it. It was clear the band poured their hearts and souls into the performance last night and enjoyed every second of it. If any of them came by and saw the level of bitching and whining about a set that was “only” 23 songs/2:45 they’d be completely justified in thinking, “Fuck it, I give up, we’re done.” 

I rarely revert to the “entitled fucks” card, but given the amount of bitching/whining by “fans” of the band - most of whom weren’t even at the damn show - about what was a very special and beautiful gig, I just have to call out what a lot of entitled fucks many of you are.

Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    arcticsoundsarcticsounds Posts: 10
    edited May 2022
    This was my first Pearl Jam show as they have eluded me for decades and this was the exact setlist I wanted - I neither required nor was in the mood for a Benaroya Hall type setlist - maybe after a few shows are under my belt.  Eddie’s voice and energy was better than any video I have seen of them in the last few years ( it even comes through in videos of last night’s performance) so I was stoked about that.  I was elated to see the backwards trilogy, better man, daughter, jeremy, once, corduroy, opening the show with Oceans ( they don’t do this THAT often).  I was happy that the Gigaton songs sounded as good as they did.  I enjoyed the anecdotes and stories - it felt like a family affair and everything.  It was truly jubilant and I met the best people and got great, close video footage.  I walked onto the floor right before Eddie opened the show and got 5 people from the stage. San Diego is so chill. I got one of Jeff’s picks after and it is dope.  I have a weird feeling that 35 song setlists may be a thing of the past as they get older and have openers.  We’ll see.  Anyway, it was a glorious night - I feel bad for anybody that was disappointed by this performance as I left with nothing but gratitude. 
    Post edited by arcticsounds on
  • Options
    NEweatherNEweather Posts: 450
    Uglyman said:
    Ok, I don’t know if this happened at any other show but maybe I didn’t notice at Ohana…Ed had a backing track. I think it was Dance of Clairvoyants. Josh was singing back up but Ed stopped signing to interact and I heard him still singing. Is this new?
           (I hear something maybe along those lines in Ohana Encore boot, that I didn't hear during it live. Think it's the second day, Quick Escape- i'd have to listen again to be sure. )
  • Options
    NEweatherNEweather Posts: 450
    NEweather said:
    Uglyman said:
    Ok, I don’t know if this happened at any other show but maybe I didn’t notice at Ohana…Ed had a backing track. I think it was Dance of Clairvoyants. Josh was singing back up but Ed stopped signing to interact and I heard him still singing. Is this new?
           (I hear something maybe along those lines in Ohana Encore boot, that I didn't hear during it live. Think it's the second day, Quick Escape- i'd have to listen again to be sure. )
     ( yet, on the OE boot, it doesnt sound like a backing track, it was blending vocals- and Ed was On It, the other vocalist needed a shift- in my opinion only-)
  • Options
    THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,678
    PJammin' said:
    DEGBTI said:

This x100. It used to be that the one thing that would unite an increasingly divisive fan base was live shows and setlist tracking, but it looks like that's turning into just another thing for people to bitch about. I posted this on Facebook earlier today but I'll repeat it here:

I used to think it might be cool if the band popped by the forums every once in a while to check out what their fans were discussing. Now I dread it. It was clear the band poured their hearts and souls into the performance last night and enjoyed every second of it. If any of them came by and saw the level of bitching and whining about a set that was “only” 23 songs/2:45 they’d be completely justified in thinking, “Fuck it, I give up, we’re done.” 

I rarely revert to the “entitled fucks” card, but given the amount of bitching/whining by “fans” of the band - most of whom weren’t even at the damn show - about what was a very special and beautiful gig, I just have to call out what a lot of entitled fucks many of you are.

+1
  • Options
    CO278952CO278952 Orlando, FL Posts: 1,233
    Watched some of the YouTube videos and Ed’s voice sounded great! The minimal stage set was awesome just like ‘03. Band played almost three hours and no covers to start the tour. Amazing. Would have loved to attend and look forward to seeing what the next shows have in store!
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden
    07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa
    5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,544
    edited May 2022
    PJammin' said:
    DEGBTI said:

A band known for marathon shows (29-35 songs a night) and mixing up the setlists plays a 23 song setlist with the majority of the show being Ten and the new album plus a few other hits.  People go to multiple shows because of the marathon shows and changing up the setlists.  They went because anything could happen.  The band knows this too.

We shouldn't be surprised that traveling fans are concerned about shorter setlists with less variety.  That is not an attack on the band, but just a realization that there may not be an incentive to see 5 shows a tour.  

It is earlier though.  San Diego was one show and appears to be a special one Ed put together being his hometown.  I think they'll get back to 29 songs a night.  But people aren't being entitled if they are used to the 30+ songs a night and then it switches to 23 songs with less variety.  The product changed and so the customers can decide what to do.  Again, way early in the tour.

Nobody is saying the band doesn’t care or isn’t making an effort.  Nobody is saying they don’t sound good.  
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,534
    @given2fly23 waiting on your review.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    WASTIDWASTID Posts: 150
    Personally, just glad to know that the tour had started and we are all finally getting to see the band again.

No harm in them taking it easier during the US Tour as well to save it up for the European leg  :)
    Wembley Arena, London, England 05-30-2000
    Astoria, London, England 04-20-2006
    Wembley Arena, London, England 06-18-2007
    MEN Arena, Manchester, England 08-17-2009
    Hyde Park, London, England 06-25-2010
    MEN Arena, Manchester, UK 06-20-2012
    Apollo, Manchester, UK 07-28-2012 (Ed Solo)
    San Siro, Milano, Italia 06-20-2014
    FD Arena, Leeds 07-08-2014
    National Bowl, Milton Keynes 07-11-2014
  • Options
    opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,096
    PJammin' said:
    DEGBTI said:

A band known for marathon shows (29-35 songs a night) and mixing up the setlists plays a 23 song setlist with the majority of the show being Ten and the new album plus a few other hits.  People go to multiple shows because of the marathon shows and changing up the setlists.  They went because anything could happen.  The band knows this too.

We shouldn't be surprised that traveling fans are concerned about shorter setlists with less variety.  That is not an attack on the band, but just a realization that there may not be an incentive to see 5 shows a tour.  

It is earlier though.  San Diego was one show and appears to be a special one Ed put together being his hometown.  I think they'll get back to 29 songs a night.  But people aren't being entitled if they are used to the 30+ songs a night and then it switches to 23 songs with less variety.  The product changed and so the customers can decide what to do.  Again, way early in the tour.

Nobody is saying the band doesn’t care or isn’t making an effort.  Nobody is saying they don’t sound good.  
    Yep. Its a fan forum full of dedicated fans that follow the band around. Some (like me) are gonna be setlist whores. Gotta expect some criticism/discussion when there’s a drastic change to the format of the shows. 

That said, I thought the set was fun, just full of songs I didn’t care to hear in that configuration. Ed sounded the best he’s sounded in years imo, noticed it particularly on Once.
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Options
    tombellancatombellanca Posts: 117
    Before Jeremy, Eddie mentioned some Encinitas happenings at Oak Crest Middle School as part of the genesis of Jeremy.  I've never heard that before - I only recall the Texas shooting.
    Anyone have any more info on the Encinitas event?  My google search skills didn't locate anything.
    6/24/95, 11/4/95, 11/7/95, 7/10/98, 7/12/98, 7/13/98, 10/24/00, 10/25/00, 10/27/00, 6/2/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 7/7/06. 7/9/06, 7/10/06
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,882
    100 Pacer said:
    Ha, thanks bud. My GF asked me for my 2-3 highlights and this is what I wrote back…
    “Long Road in the middle of the set was beautiful. Dedicated his brother who passed away. The Footsteps-Once-Alive trilogy was awesome because it was actually written here and I think it’s the first time they did it here. In general it was a shorter set and full of hits, but part of me is glad we got it out of our system. Not sure we would’ve enjoyed deep cuts any more than hits last night cuz we were already at max stoke! I teared up and started bouncing as soon as the lights went down. The guy in front of me turned around and goes “you are jacked up!” He didn’t last through half the set.”
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,791
    100 Pacer said:
    Ha, thanks bud. My GF asked me for my 2-3 highlights and this is what I wrote back…
    “Long Road in the middle of the set was beautiful. Dedicated his brother who passed away. The Footsteps-Once-Alive trilogy was awesome because it was actually written here and I think it’s the first time they did it here. In general it was a shorter set and full of hits, but part of me is glad we got it out of our system. Not sure we would’ve enjoyed deep cuts any more than hits last night cuz we were already at max stoke! I teared up and started bouncing as soon as the lights went down. The guy in front of me turned around and goes “you are jacked up!” He didn’t last through half the set.”
    LMAO 

Can't wait to see that energy at the last shows of the tour man. 
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,882
    PJNB said:
    100 Pacer said:
    LMAO 

Can't wait to see that energy at the last shows of the tour man. 
    That’s my church man. After 107 shows, I still get the same butterflies of excitement waiting for the band to walk out as I did at Soldier Field for my first concert ever. Standing next to my brother in our wing seats (thank you @Rubysdad and 10C!) feels like home. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,534
    100 Pacer said:
    Bravo.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Charlie_modCharlie_mod Posts: 110

• Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    PJammin' said:
    DEGBTI said:

Expectations can be a dangerous thing. Lately it feels as though everyone is either a collector or a statistician that’s always worried about the # of songs played, how long they played for and what songs are being played. 

I’ve seen this band 44 times from 1992 until now and never once did I leave a show feeling disappointed. And there has been many shows where I didn’t hear a single new song I hadn’t heard before, where it was shorter than usual or I got a lot of repeats from a previous nights show, but that’s bound to happen more often than not if you’re seeing multiple shows every tour. 

As long as they keep mixing up the set list and continue to go out & give it their all, that’s all I need. So if a 23 song, 2:45 set is boing, sign me up for boring all day! 😎

• Options
    meisteredermeistereder Posts: 1,555
    Having seen them 20-something times myself, the way I think of it is every show is unique, and it’s not always the set lists that make them so. I guess instead of “collecting” unique songs, I gravitate toward focusing on what makes each show different.  For me, the most tangible things in that regard are visual vantage point, acoustics of the venue and spot I’m in, Eddie’s stories, the energy of the crowd, how the band interacts, and more. There are infinite ways each show us unique. If you find certain shows or set lists boring, I guess I just can’t relate to that and I feel bad for those who do.  

Of course I get excited to hear certain songs I wanted to hear, or when a show has something “special” just like the next guy.  I guess I would just say that those unique qualities are always there; you just have to be observant of them. 
    San Diego 10/25/00, Mountain View 6/1/03, Santa Barbara 10/28/03, Northwest School 3/18/05, San Diego 7/7/06, Los Angeles 7/9/06, 7/10/06, Honolulu (U2) 12/9/06, Santa Barbara (EV) 4/10/08, Los Angeles (EV) 4/12/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08, VH1 Rock Honors The Who 7/12/08, Seattle 9/21/09, Universal City 9/30/09, 10/1/09, 10/6/09, 10/7/09, San Diego 10/9/09, Los Angeles (EV) 7/8/11, Santa Barbara (EV) 7/9/11, Chicago 7/19/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, 11/24/13, Oakland 11/26/13, Chicago 8/22/16, Missoula 8/13/18, Boston 9/2/18, Los Angeles 2/25/22 (EV), San Diego 5/3/22, Los Angeles 5/6/22, 5/7/22, Imola 6/25/22, [Los Angeles 5/21/24], [London 6/29/24], [Boston 9/15/24]
  • Options
    sdclarkysdclarky Posts: 22
    edited May 2022

Post edited by sdclarky on
  • Options
    adamg5adamg5 Posts: 774
    I thought the pit had lots of good energy going on?

My watch said “record indoor workout” when Lightning bolt was almost finished 

• Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    adamg5 said:
    I thought the pit had lots of good energy going on?

My watch said “record indoor workout” when Lightning bolt was almost finished 

You sir were probably just rocking out so hard you didn’t even notice anyone else. Good on ya! 
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    sdclarky said:

Cool photos!  I'm going to post this one in the "musicians" forum because I need to know what gear is on the floor / stand next the MC drum kit.

Wish I could have been there!
  • Options
    P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,312
    I do think one key here is that all the songs on Ten and all the songs on Gigaton are over 5 mins.  And the live versions are all over 6 mins.  There are only so many songs that you can play in an hour when they are all over 6 mins long.  To be exact for a 2:45 hour show, you can only physically fit 27 six minute songs in.  And that is with only a 3 minute break for encores and stories.  That's just the reality of the new Gigaton songs.  Expect less songs......Because the new songs are longer than the old songs.

Or they have to put Lukin in every set to skew the results.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    danlee1095danlee1095 Posts: 990
    I do think one key here is that all the songs on Ten and all the songs on Gigaton are over 5 mins.  And the live versions are all over 6 mins.  There are only so many songs that you can play in an hour when they are all over 6 mins long.  To be exact for a 2:45 hour show, you can only physically fit 27 six minute songs in.  And that is with only a 3 minute break for encores and stories.  That's just the reality of the new Gigaton songs.  Expect less songs......Because the new songs are longer than the old songs.

Or they have to put Lukin in every set to skew the results.
    Ha - Ed may need to pivot between Slow Lukin and the orig.  Then again, that would make the Slow Lukin (at MSG2 2010 less rare and folks may get upset...  Not me - would donate an organ to see that one again.  After reading this thread if it wasn't Mother's Day Weekend I'd be on a plane tomorrow from NY for LAx2.  Will just have to wait for Vegas.  As I always say, "every show is a gift" guys. 
    9/8/98 (NJ), 9/10/98 (NY), 8/23/00 (NY), 8/24/00 (NY), 8/25/00 (NY), 4/30/03 (NY), 7/8/03 (NY), 7/9/03 (NY), 5/12/06 (NY), 6/1/06 (NJ), 6/3/06 (NJ), 8/5/07 (IL), 6/22/08 (DC), 6/24/08 (NY), 6/25/08 (NY), 7/1/08 (NY), 10/4/09 (TX ), 10/30/09 (PA), 5/20/10 (NY), 5/21/10 (NY), 9/3/11 (WI), 9/4/11 (WI), 7/19/13 (IL), 10/18/13 (NY), 10/19/13 (NY), 10/3/14 (MO), 9/23/15 (NY), 9/26/15 (NY), 5/1/16 (NY), 5/2/16 (NY), 8/5/16 (MA), 8/22/16 (IL), 4/7/17 (NY), 6/18/18 (UK), 8/20/18 (IL), 9/2/18 (MA), 9/4/18 (MA), 9/18/21 (NJ), 9/26/21 (CA), 10/1/21 (CA), 10/2/21 (CA), 9/10/22 (NY), 9/11/22 (NY), 9/14/22 (NJ), 9/16/22 (TN), 9/22/22 (CO), 8/31/23 (MN), 9/2/23 (MN), 9/5/23 (IL), 9/7/23 (IL)