Weezer- Pinkerton mofi 
    Eminem- The Slim Shady LP expanded edition 
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited April 2022

Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,027

I pre-ordered as well!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    I picked up the RSD releases of Alice in Chains, Pixies and the Vince G. Trio Charlie Brown 7" for myself, and snagged a couple of the RHCP releases for other people. 
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694

• FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    I could look it up online but anything special in the Ramones box. Thought it was expensive. I think it was about £200gbp
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,422
    FR181798 said:
    I could look it up online but anything special in the Ramones box. Thought it was expensive. I think it was about £200gbp

from RSD website...
    A seven LP box set of albums (Pleasant Dreams, Subterranean Jungle, Too Tough To Die, Animal Boy, Halfway To Sanity, Brain Drain) and a neon pink splatter vinyl LP of rarities, all pressed on vinyl for the first time since their original release. Presented in a numbered slipcase with a sticker sheet included.

local spot has them at $150USD

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • pjpjpaulpjpjpaul Posts: 1,648
    The Beatles- The Beatles (aka "The White Album") 2014 Mono reissue. I have all the 2014 mono reissues except Please Please Me, Help, A Hard Day's Night, and Mono Masters now. 
    Virginia Beach 2000
    DC 2003
    DC 2004 (VFC)
    DC 2006
    Pittsburgh 2006
    Bonnaroo 2008
    Virginia Beach 2008
    DC 2008
    Philly (Spectrum) 10/31/2009
    DC 2010 (Jiffy Lube Live)
    PJ 20 night 1
    PJ 20 night 2
    Phoenix 2013
    LA 1 2013
    Memphis 2014
    Jacksonville 2016
    Greenville 2016
    Hampton 2016
    Columbia 2016
    Fenway 1 2016
    Fenway 2 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
    Wrigley 2 2018
    Fenway 1 2018
    Fenway 2 2018
    Sea Hear Now 2021
    Nashville 2022
    Louisville 2022
  • Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,342
    Did a little shopping for the first time since January. Stooges Reissue on white, Bowie box set, Rush UK promo, Van Halen Japan press, Deep Purple, and some Dio and Frampton. 

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,594
    edited April 2022

One day at the bookstore a number of years ago, my wife introduced me to this guy named Larry (I think she called him "Larr") who was in the store and is related to a good friend of hers.  Seemed like a really nice guy. I said, "Hello, nice to meet you," and went back to work. 
    The next day my wife says, "Oh, I forgot to mention yesterday, Larry plays guitar in a band called Primus." 
    "Doh! Now you tell me!"

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,607
    edited April 2022
    That's ok. Primus sucks

Good story. Love that you casually met jello too. Rough crowd you roll with.
    Post edited by Loujoe on
  • DC29940DC29940 Tucson, AZ Posts: 630

Kansas City 7.03.98
    St. Louis 10.11.00
    Kansas City 10.12.00
    St. Louis 4.22.03
    Kansas City 6.12.03
    St. Louis 10.5.04
    Kansas City 5.3.10
    Phoenix (EV) 11.4.12
    Phoenix 11.19.13
    Wrigley 1 8.20.16
    Seattle 1 8.8.18
    Phoenix 4.11.20
    Phoenix 5.9.22
    Indianapolis 9.10.23
    Indianapolis 8.26.24
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    CCR Green River half-speed master out for delivery today! Excited to have my first CCR album! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    CCR Green River half-speed master out for delivery today! Excited to have my first CCR album! 
    CCR is one of those special bands where you can listen to a record end to end.  Everyone has their greatest hits, but that's the wrong way to listen to CCR.  Green River is friggin amazing.  Cosmo's Factory is just as good, as is Willie.  You're going to enjoy it if you don't know that record well.  
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    mrussel1 said:
    CCR is one of those special bands where you can listen to a record end to end.  Everyone has their greatest hits, but that's the wrong way to listen to CCR.  Green River is friggin amazing.  Cosmo's Factory is just as good, as is Willie.  You're going to enjoy it if you don't know that record well.  
    yes
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mvwmvw Posts: 1,642

• BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,841

One of my favourite albums of the last year or two. So glad to grab this one 👌 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
    Loujoe said:
    That's ok. Primus sucks

Good story. Love that you casually met jello too. Rough crowd you roll with.

"We neva eva do anything nice and easy.  We always do it nice... and rough."
    -Tina Turner
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

mickeyrat said:

Ooooh!  Congrats!

brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:

Ooooh!  Congrats!

frankly I blame this place.

mickeyrat said:
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:

Ooooh!  Congrats!

frankly I blame this place.

Say, that gives me good idea for a strategy!
    "Sorry about the extra expenses on the credit card this month, dear.  Those pesky Pearl Jammers made me do it!"

For me I have to blame Turntable Lab. It seems like every time I get their email I end up buying something. I need to unsubscribe (like that will ever happen). 
    on hold picking up tomorrow. local spot bought a large classic and hard rock collection a month ago or so. putting out a crate at a time. todays offerings...

1ST press OG cover GnR Appetite For Destruction. (have reissue. buying as an investment?)

1ST Press Def Leppard Hysteria

edited May 2022
    mickeyrat said:
    on hold picking up tomorrow. local spot bought a large classic and hard rock collection a month ago or so. putting out a crate at a time. todays offerings...

1ST press OG cover GnR Appetite For Destruction. (have reissue. buying as an investment?)

both NM/M vinyl.

GNR cover has a corner hole punch?

DL is a promo copy cover NM

Post edited by mickeyrat on

• GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,507
    Both Sam Fender albums. Holy shit, this kid is good. 
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

both NM/M vinyl.

I was trying to see that original price tag near the $225. I love how sometimes used records will still have the original price tag on them. It will be like $5.00. But the new price is $40. 
    GlowGirl said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

both NM/M vinyl.

I was trying to see that original price tag near the $225. I love how sometimes used records will still have the original price tag on them. It will be like $5.00. But the new price is $40. 

it was mostly gone. did a fair job in not marring the skrink at all.