Options

So whose going to Athens...

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    no a wrote:
    wow! great!

I know about 20 fans coming to the show (but there are probably many more that i don't know of) and really hope all of them will come to the meet-up.

Who have you met in Italy? is there any chance your name is dimitrious (i must've spelled it wrong)?

yeah, my name is Dimitris..!!!!!!

i met Maya, Noga, Efrat, Edan(ok, i know i dont know how to write the names) and 4-5 more israelis...

great people...
    they helped me so much...
    and great fans too... :D

Love them... :)

who told you about me...??? :D
    Marseille, Paris, Bologna, Verona, Milan, Torino, Pistoia, Zagreb, Athens....2006
    Katowice....2007
  • Options
    noa.whonoa.who Posts: 130
    this is so funny! :D

I talked to Idan a few hours after he landed in Israel and he told me about you, that you are a great guy, and that he was very happy to have met you.

I also know the rest of them (asaf, maya,noga, dror etc.)- each and every one of them is a wonderfull person.
    Watch me make up my mind instead of my face
  • Options
    no a wrote:
    this is so funny! :D

I talked to Idan a few hours after he landed in Israel and he told me about you, that you are a great guy, and that he was very happy to have met you.

I also know the rest of them (asaf, maya,noga, dror etc.)- each and every one of them is a wonderfull person.

Yeah, i'm very happy to met them...

Dror will come to athens...

he is in Rome now... :D
    Marseille, Paris, Bologna, Verona, Milan, Torino, Pistoia, Zagreb, Athens....2006
    Katowice....2007
  • Options
    I know, I'm supposed to go with him to the show.
    so I guess I'll see you there, if not before...
    :)
    besides that, much help is needed to find a place for our gathering in friday. I'd be very thankfull if you could find, or maybe you already know about a nice and easy to get to place for it.
  • Options
    no a wrote:
    I know, I'm supposed to go with him to the show.
    so I guess I'll see you there, if not before...
    :)
    besides that, much help is needed to find a place for our gathering in friday. I'd be very thankfull if you could find, or maybe you already know about a nice and easy to get to place for it.

dont worry...
    everything is under control...i think... :D

just come to the meeting point... :)

i'm leaving to Zagreb in a few hours...
    i'm going to pack a few things....

see you this friday...

P.S i will post about the meeting point
    Katowice....2007
  • Options
    okay, see you there.
    Have fun at the show!
  • Options
    no a wrote:
    okay, see you there.
    Have fun at the show!

so there's at least 20-25 of us...
    and probably more we're not aware of.
    shit. that's a whole damn bunch.
    gadol.

yalla bye.
    sign THE petition!!!
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/pearljam_to_israel/index.html

10/03/05 philadelphia
    05/09/06 toronto
    05/10/06 toronto
    06/01/06 e. rutherford
    06/03/06 e. rutherford
    09/30/06 athens
    06/12/07 munich
  • Options
    goldstar wrote:
    so there's at least 20-25 of us...
    and probably more we're not aware of.
    shit. that's a whole damn bunch.
    gadol.

yalla bye.

Yes, this is going to be so much fun! :):):)
  • Options
    sigh eternallysigh eternally Chicago Posts: 421
    of all the shows this tour, this is the one i wish i could have been at. enjoy it, all you lucky fuckers.
  • Options
    of all the shows this tour, this is the one i wish i could have been at. enjoy it, all you lucky fuckers.

i actually wish i could have been to all of them...
    seriously.
    sign THE petition!!!

10/03/05 philadelphia
    05/09/06 toronto
    05/10/06 toronto
    06/01/06 e. rutherford
    06/03/06 e. rutherford
    09/30/06 athens
    06/12/07 munich
  • Options
    TenClub Sweden is representing with six guys. We're flying in on the 29th and would love to meet up with fans from other countries. Please come up with a meeting point.
  • Options
    Trentino wrote:
    TenClub Sweden is representing with six guys. We're flying in on the 29th and would love to meet up with fans from other countries. Please come up with a meeting point.

good! I'll PM you when desertman decides about the meeting point. keep in touch.
  • Options
    hi hellas fans.......what do you think......will be still tickets available on saturday.........? (i will only know on thursday if i can make it for the show and not sure if then can still order them via ticketpro)........are there some figures around about already sold tickets ?.................thx for an answer
  • Options
    I missed out on the special tour poster for Berlin on saturday. Athens was also printed on it, so I guess you'll get the same one. Would one the people going to Athens get me a tour poster?

Thanks, I hope someone can help me out!
  • Options
    goldstar wrote:
    flying in to athens on tuesday night,
    and still no meet-up arranged???
    come on - we can do better!!!
    anyone there already? or nearby?

I'm here already. Just got back last nite from the cycladic islands *heaven*
    Hope I will make it to a meet up, if not , I'll meet everyone in line.

For those who have done a couple shows already, how's it been working?
    -pick up you 10c tix, then hang around til the doors open (all afternoon)? or go somewhere else to wait?
    done
  • Options
    I'm here already. Just got back last nite from the cycladic islands *heaven*
    Hope I will make it to a meet up, if not , I'll meet everyone in line.

For those who have done a couple shows already, how's it been working?
    -pick up you 10c tix, then hang around til the doors open (all afternoon)? or go somewhere else to wait?

there's gonna be a meet-up thing...
    just keep looking here for details.
    sign THE petition!!!

10/03/05 philadelphia
    05/09/06 toronto
    05/10/06 toronto
    06/01/06 e. rutherford
    06/03/06 e. rutherford
    09/30/06 athens
    06/12/07 munich
  • Options
    andreas wrote:
    hi hellas fans.......what do you think......will be still tickets available on saturday.........? (i will only know on thursday if i can make it for the show and not sure if then can still order them via ticketpro)........are there some figures around about already sold tickets ?.................thx for an answer

hey,

you will find tickets...

dont worry
    Katowice....2007
  • Options
    that's it, tomorrow I'll be flying to Athens.
    my cellphone number is 972528382109
    feel free to call, I'm nice. :)
  • Options
    hey, it's my first post here
    !

so, does anyone have a clue what this "a special evening with Pearl Jam" or sth mean? Is it just going to be a longer show or is there more to it?
    Oh well, we'll see there I guess.
    Cheers =)

edit: wow, I just saw there is a whole topic on that, sorry
    I talk to planets baby
  • Options
    ok the meeting point is Monastiraki square at 21:00(outside the Mac Donalds), dont worry we wont stay there :D
    Friday Sept. 29

you can go there by

metro line 3 ( destination Monastiraki), the bus stop is of course Monastiraki....

by metro line 1 (isap line 1 is the same thing), destination Piraeus, the stop of course is Monastiraki...

my cell phone is 00306975550446
    Katowice....2007
  • Options
    hope you have a great time
    is there a Pearl Jam party organised anywhere in Athens we can check out later that night (since we have exams to attend the very next morning and things to study till then)?
    I talk to planets baby
  • Options
    hope you have a great time
    is there a Pearl Jam party organised anywhere in Athens we can check out later that night (since we have exams to attend the very next morning and things to study till then)?

come to the meeting dude... :D
    Katowice....2007
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    I hope they are eating better baklava than I just had in DC. Syrup was on too long, the initial scent was slightly of fermentation.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    Fook! Just spent £700 for a flight for 2 nights. This show better be worth it!
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
  • Options
    whoa, that's dedication! i have a feeling this one will be worth it though. enjoy :)
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • Options
    See you all there
  • Options
    There'll be at least one spare ticket as I had to buy 2 tenclub tickets and have had no takers... who wants a wristband?
  • Options
    There'll be at least one spare ticket as I had to buy 2 tenclub tickets and have had no takers... who wants a wristband?

Check your pms. I hope i'm the only one!!!
  • Options
    bump for info
    done
  • Options
    I'm really really upset right now...Not coming to the show after all..I know its really going to be the best european show...I had a good cry over it last night..Right!Now go enjoy and come back and tell us all about it!!Oh god i wish i was there! Can someone hold up a "Smile" request for me please???