What was the last movie you watched?

Comments

• Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722
    Jackass Forever.  That's the most I've laughed watching a movie in years.  Dudes getting hit in the nuts will never get old!  
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Best in Show
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    The Joy Luck Club
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    hedonist said:
    The Joy Luck Club
    Do you need a hug?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    The Cobbler (2014)
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    The Riddler stole a book at Gotham Museum about the Incas to find information about an Inca Treasure to steal. Batman reminds him that you can’t buy friends with money. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,258
    edited April 2022

“Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    dankind said:
    hedonist said:
    The Joy Luck Club
    Do you need a hug?
    I did, dammit. 

(Tim Rogers)
    edited April 2022
    The Joker tries to fool everyone to get a suitcase full of money and is irritaded that his henchwoman wants to fuck Batman. 
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Metal Lords
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    edited April 2022

going through the marvel movies with my youngest. totally forgot that The Dude was a bald villain in this one. lol

Iron Man 2008 - IMDb
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

edited April 2022

going through the marvel movies with my youngest. totally forgot that The Dude was a bald villain in this one. lol

Iron Man 2008 - IMDb
    Amazing movie. When that trailer with the Audioslave song in it dropped on apple.com's trailer site back when that was the place for trailers :O

Jeff Bridges should have been the big bad for Iron Man all through the "trilogy" though.

Iron Man - Jeff Bridges is the second grade father figure, who is bad but Tony Stark doesn't realize it. The audience know by the end that he is the one pulling strings. 

Iron Man 2 -  Jeff Bridges makes Sam Rockwell his new protégé after the fallout with Tony Stark. Takes Sam Rockwells place in the movie. Tony realizes Bridges is a bad egg.

The Avengers - Jeff Bridges makes a deal with Loke for power, and helps him (instead of Loke hypnotizing Stellan Skarsgårds character to help him in all it's scriptwriting-lazness). Comes out as evil.

Iron Man 3 - Jeff Bridges is all crazy. Taking Guy Pierce place in the film and dies in the end. 

Have fun with The Incredible Hulk. U n d e r r a t e d.
  • FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,167
    Tony Hawk: Until the Wheels Fall Off
    Good doc. Love Rodney Mullen's aura. The pro skater video game series will always be the goat, imo.
    King Tut showed up and Batman danced. 
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,169
    The Batusi?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412

Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    FiveBelow said:
    Good doc. Love Rodney Mullen's aura. The pro skater video game series will always be the goat, imo.
    next on my list...
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,847
    ikiT said:
    FiveBelow said:
    next on my list...
    Me too.  Glad he has a bit on Mullen.  he's my fav.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,847
    Metal Lords.

Please watch.  Does not suck!

Oh I am also pretty sure that the lead singer of Portugal the Man dressed his face up like this at the concert on Monday because of this movie!Metal Lords 2022 - IMDb
  • The Original Lynch Dune 

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    Metal Lords.

Please watch.  Does not suck!

Oh I am also pretty sure that the lead singer of Portugal the Man dressed his face up like this at the concert on Monday because of this movie!Metal Lords 2022 - IMDb

watched it last night. I enjoyed it. Kinda reminded me of School of Rock in some ways.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    Poncier said:
    The Batusi?
    Batman dances in two episodes (so far) in the first season. But the Batusi is the John Travolta-in-Pulp-Fiction dance he does in the pilot episode with the Riddler. The dance with King Tut is more fun though. My advice is to watch both.
    Watched Beetlejuice all through for the first time. Funny, but did not live up to my high expectations. 

• PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    California Typewriter (2016)
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    Molly's Game and Miss Sloane. I liked them both, mainly because of Jessica Chastain. Great performances.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,169
    Poncier said:
    The Batusi?
    Batman dances in two episodes (so far) in the first season. But the Batusi is the John Travolta-in-Pulp-Fiction dance he does in the pilot episode with the Riddler. The dance with King Tut is more fun though. My advice is to watch both.

Oh I've seen them all, but it's been a long time. Couldn't remember which had the Batusi.
    This weekend we rock Portland

(Tim Rogers)
    Also…

(Tim Rogers)
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Pap said:
    California Typewriter (2016)
    I went from zero typewriters to three typewriters because of this movie.  Beware.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018