______ is on my turntable right now.

Comments

• 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    mickeyrat said:

cannot wait for the reissue, non-picture disc.....

If you have the Bellman cut, it’s the best sounding picture disc you may ever own. 
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,409
    mickeyrat said:

If you have the Bellman cut, it’s the best sounding picture disc you may ever own. 

I do. tt rca cord is hinky. lt channel kept cutting out. strands are broke inside. have two ways to fix. can cut to good wire the re-solder ti circuit board or replace cables outright. have the means to do both ordered....

side c image is the same as side d though
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited April 2022
    mickeyrat said:

I have the bellman.  It sounds the best but mine is still full of surface noise I can’t get rid of.I assume it’s because of the picture disc/the quality of the vinyl. I just opened it last week but the vinyl quality is still bad.  I finally got rid of my other copy when I got it which was even worse.  It’s a shame because you can clearly tell it has so much more potential 

I’ve got some pretty beat up records that still play quiet  so it’s pretty frustrating 

the Bellman is what the plaid room has in stock now FWIW
    Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
    mickeyrat said:

I have the bellman.  It sounds the best but mine is still full of surface noise I can’t get rid of.I assume it’s because of the picture disc/the quality of the vinyl. I just opened it last week but the vinyl quality is still bad.  I finally got rid of my other copy when I got it which was even worse.  It’s a shame because you can clearly tell it has so much more potential 

I’ve got some pretty beat up records that still play quiet  so it’s pretty frustrating 

they are in process of reissues of aenima, lateralus and 10000 days.  of course over the top packaging etc....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    mickeyrat said:

I have minimal surface noise on my copy.  I’ve had it for about four years. It isn’t audiophile, but sounds good cranked up. 
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

they are in process of reissues of aenima, lateralus and 10000 days.  of course over the top packaging etc....
    I listened to that interview that was posted here about the reissues so that’s awesome.  I’m glad they seemed to be taking more of a quality approach to FI and acknowledged the poor quality of Lateralus so im sure the reissues will sound great. The packaging is just a bonus 

really they could just do the Bellman on black vinyl and I’d be happy 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,689

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600

Is this the TMR version? Mine hasn't arrived
    mrussel1 said:

Is this the TMR version? Mine hasn't arrived
    Yes.

the vault one. Blue vinyl /screen print jacket 
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited April 2022
    I didn’t know that was a Vault release. Was it before Carole King? I probably would’ve reupped my subscription. 

ISO
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    edited April 2022
    dankind said:
    I didn’t know that was a Vault release. Was it before Carole King? I probably would’ve reupped my subscription. 

ISO
    It a release/variant  you can only buy if you subscribe to the vault.  Not an actual vault release

the jacket is cool but the colored vinyl, there are several options including target so that’s no big deal  . This one is a blue that is sort of transparent and a bit marbled 
    Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
    edited April 2022
    Hmmm…. I’ve been thinking of reupping for the new Sleep Vault. 

Rocking “I’m the Man (The Illest Version Ever)” right now!

Edit: The pre-prod versions of these songs fucking cook! (Especially those sans vox.)
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    dankind said:

Edit: The pre-prod versions of these songs fucking cook! (Especially those sans vox.)
    I'll sell you mine when it comes out if you don't want to re-up

I still have the other one sealed that I'd like to unload 
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    mickeyrat said:

word up

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:

I'll sell you mine when it comes out if you don't want to re-up

I still have the other one sealed that I'd like to unload 
    Thanks for the offer, but I went ahead and re-upped for a year. 

I hear you, though, I still need to unload the Jack White Masonic Temple Vault. I’ve never even opened the box it was shipped in. Read all over that it sounds like absolute shit. Figured it’s not worth my time. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM

I SAW PEARL JAM

• BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,840

The album…Body Movin in particular, that made me stand up and take notice of these guys. Haven’t looked back! 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14

The album…Body Movin in particular, that made me stand up and take notice of these guys. Haven’t looked back! 
    In high school, the video for intergalactic is what got me.  

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    GlowGirl said:

Only SG I have on vinyl is King Animal Demos. I need more. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

GlowGirl said:

Only SG I have on vinyl is King Animal Demos. I need more. 

yes. yes you do.....

I SAW PEARL JAM

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Pressing sounds great!

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com